Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:19:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading is the key to increase your portfolio in the Bear Market  (Read 2110 times)
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:11:16 PM

i always thought the other wise until i see with my bare eyes how i close friend of mine made almost 50 dollars daily on just one coin but to be honest you need to be good in trading you should now how to read charts in order to lose because the risk is high to be honest.
Trading is so risky but if you what you are doing, then you are good. 50 dollars daily is achievable but i think it would not be daily i think with this kind of market where everything is going down. The important thing in trading is you got to be very patient and remember that being a millionaire in just days in trading crypto is a myth.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ataki

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:11:14 PM

Trading is a really good way to increase the number of your coins during bear market. Traders can make short term gains with daily trading but you have to be a very experienced trader to make profit under these bearish market conditions.
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:57:21 AM

l start trading Cryptocurrency in the year 2015 as novice, l read lot of books on forex trading such as "Japanese Candlestick Charting Techniques author by Steve Nison" which l integrate the knowledge l got from those books into Cryptocurrency.  l was mentor by great minds knowing when to buy and sell any Crypto Asset  and hodl Crypto Asset that have high future potentials. Cryptocurrency trading is divide into two analysis which are briefly discussed below

1.Technical analysis: this are time frame price action movement of a Crypto Asset base on history. chart are study carefully to know  how a Crypto asset have been trending within  a period of time.This chart can be in form of a candle stick  chart , line chart , bar chart . the chart i use is candle stick chart which helps me to know if the bears or the bulls are dominant in the market which is pointer . In technical analysis there are indicators that enhances my interpretation of the candle stick which are list below
i. RSI: this is the relative strength index . is the oldest of all indicators . this helps me to know when a coin is over bought or over sold
ii MA: this is the moving average that helps me to double check the average price movement of the coins/token
iii MACD: this is moving average convergence and divergence, this is the last indicator i used to test if a coin is at the support level or resistance level
 outside this indicator there are others  could help to enhance my trading such as  Bollinger Bands,stochastic ,Ichimoku Kinko Hyo etc .

2 Fundamental Analysis:these are factors that might influence the price movement of any Crypto Asset such factors are frequent announcement and update of the Crypto Asset in social media , political influence  ,economical influence.this is  the first analysis l do before trading to find out from news channel such as Coincheck, CNN, Cointelegraph about negative and positive news with respect to any Crypto Asset.This help me to no when coin is about to be pump or dump.

laws l use in trading
1. The coin must have a big market size before trading
2.  l trade only with what l can afford to lose
3.  l don't use emotions to trade
4.  l trade with Big exchanges
5   l use the stop loss features for trading

crypto asset l traded
1. NEO
2. BTC
3. XRP

Winning Strategy
i use three strategy that have make to increase my pofolio
1. volume : after my fundamental analysis l look for coins or token that have accumulate volumes and gathering momemtum
2. trending ; the trend is my friend after the laws of technical analysis have been broken .  
3. scalping : when i see that number 1 and 2 strategy is fulfilled i scalp .

Trading Time frame
l use the 30mins time frame to scalp

My Risk management
risk management enable me to manage my portfolio and control how much am willing to lose or gain per trade,  that is why l use stop loss . am ready to risk 10% of my porfolio to increase my portfolio by 25%. the risk ratio is 2:5 with respect to loss/gain.

Exchanges l have traded
l trade with big exchanges because of their features .
1. poloniex
2. binance
3. Bittrex

In conclusion my experience as crypto trader is that never be too anxious for price movement. Greed and Fear is the key factor that result to lost of Crypto Asset in trading .

Please kindly share your experience in trading so far  to improve a member of the forum skills in trading Crypto Asset
Anyone who wants to trade perfectly must always leave their emotions out of it. And by the way, trading doesn’t work for everyone so there are still other ways anyone can increase what they have without having to trade, but don’t even go for poor methods such paid-to-click or Faucets and things that are similar to all that, they are just a waste of time.
Hanebel

Activity: 363

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:41:41 AM

I know a few people involved in arbitration on the stock exchanges. So they all say that it is more profitable to trade in a worthwhile market or in a market that has a slight drop. Is it true?
Yes, it is true but it won't happen all the time. There will only be few instances that the prices from different exchanges differ from each other significantly. So, it would be beneficial if you were aware on that moment. The worst thing to happen is that when you are too late to successfully transfer your fund to another exchange because of network traffic.
ka4ok1331

Activity: 546

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 10:16:37 PM

I am not so sure about the trading in bear market. You can lose more that you can gain. Be careful

Invigorated

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:49:21 PM

I think you have a good point. However, to be successful as a trader, there are a lot of things you need to learn. Jumping into the waters of trading without proper knowledge will be like jumping into a sea full of sharks. You will get bitten to pieces. One has to be careful by being properly grounded and tutored on all basics as well as advanced trading principles. The bear market offers one of the most risky patches to trade on, in order to succeed in this market, one has to be thought effectively. One has to learn how to interpret the markets and make winning trades. If this is done, then one can actually make some good funds.
Ellionise

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 12:00:17 AM

I am not so sure about the trading in bear market. You can lose more that you can gain. Be careful
If a person knows how to trade and complies with all the risks that will be able to earn even in the bear market , but beginners certainly better not to trade.

VECAP ▬ next generation of smart home
https://vecap.io/
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 12:20:49 AM

If a person knows how to trade and complies with all the risks that will be able to earn even in the bear market , but beginners certainly better not to trade.

Beginners can also try to trade, but that person needs to know the right time to buy at a low price and sell the coin when it increases. And if he cannot make a big profit, small profit will be good as an income. I see some of my friends who are new in the trading and don't have much knowledge about trading can make a nice profit, and in every month they can keep making a nice income from trading although the money is not too big. But for sure, they can increase the portfolio and also raise the money they had.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 12:21:34 AM

Good read indeed, I agree that trading will be a safe play in this kind of market because of easy pumps and dumps recently. Risky things such as these will help us gain knowledge that helps us grown in this industry. I never read any book or articles about trading and I only decide based on historicals of graphs and volume as well.
djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:30:53 AM

With the market condition like this, we can't just rely on holding a coins and wait, we still need to act and those act can also to trade in the market.
Use the fluctuation of the price to generate some profit for us.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:00:17 AM

With the market condition like this, we can't just rely on holding a coins and wait, we still need to act and those act can also to trade in the market.
Use the fluctuation of the price to generate some profit for us.
Indeed this is better done than just silent. but the problem is, in the trade will be able to give you a loss if it is not able to run it. This risk must be addressed when want to trade to get the desired results. at least in studying trade nor in quick time and need a process.
m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:41:55 AM

The portfolio will increase exclusively to Bitcoin. Trying to increase it against the dollar is quite difficult in the bear market.
Tokenrush

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:45:30 AM

We need a proper way to shortsell cryptos, especially shitcoins ! A proper way would be if we had an ETF of course.
Smon

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:06:31 AM

Yes, just like I hold and wait, although not a new person, but I think you still need to sit still and wait, do not act to lead to lose more money. It will happen if you make another mistake from the transaction. Your money will disappear with it Roll Eyes.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:18:17 AM

The portfolio will increase exclusively to Bitcoin. Trying to increase it against the dollar is quite difficult in the bear market.

Or in this way it is possible to increase your volume of any other altcoins, in any case it is better than to suffer losses and to deny losses without doing anything. Many have increased their bitcoin number almost doubled over the bear market.
Nikolas_the_Wonderworker

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:48:51 PM

In this bear market, increasing the portfolio is very hard work. People keep their coins because they are afraid of losing money at the auctions, and then in a panic they sell their coins for nothing. I think everything should change. However, people have to start trading, because only trading can save and increase the portfolio in this bear market.
crypt0.r3negades
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

► Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketin

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:51:37 AM

When you make intense recovery on your loss in the bear market. Make sure to set aside your emotions. Because emotions are common to become us weak and produce much loss. And good to know also that you use stop loss on this strategy.

Mesquito

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

I'm creative and work how you need for ETH and BTC

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 01:34:44 AM

laws l use in trading
1. The coin must have a big market size before trading
2.  l trade only with what l can afford to lose
3.  l don't use emotions to trade
4.  l trade with Big exchanges
5   l use the stop loss features for trading

crypto asset l traded
1. NEO
2. BTC
3. XRP

About trading, I use CoinBundle, where there are 20 top coins (they have a big market size), and I personally think it is a big exchange, since CoinBase has inspiration on the bundles feature.

But it doesn't haves only NEO, BTC and XRP, but 20 other and soon users will be able to sell their own crypto bundles with the coins/tokens they want
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 01:46:10 AM

Trading could be the way to increase your wealth but it also can decrease your wealth, and trading in bear market is a dangerous situation,but I agree that there is no other way to make quick profit in the bear market, however don't think of trading as the easy way to make money,you will encountered so many things that can make you lose money,so be prepared

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 02:00:49 AM

Trading could be the way to increase your wealth but it also can decrease your wealth, and trading in bear market is a dangerous situation,but I agree that there is no other way to make quick profit in the bear market, however don't think of trading as the easy way to make money,you will encountered so many things that can make you lose money,so be prepared
Bullish market or Bearish ones isn't really different at all specially when you are an active trader. Your profitability wont matter on whats the current market condition but you do earn on how prices would move out.
Even it do goes down generally you can scalp even on the slightest movement upwards and if you do know how to utilize those movements and making such good decisions you can eventually make money
inspite of this hardship.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████