Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:06:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading Exchanges for newbiee  (Read 14681 times)
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:59:16 AM

Wow, it’s really good to bookmark this page and be checking it as often as could to know what’s popping 😊. I have been making use of Binance and Bitfinex for long now and both has been really good and my favorite among the two is Binance. Never have I used Bithumb and I don’t even plan to do that. I’m looking forward to checking out Bittrex, I have also seen a lot of people talk about Poloniex.
Binance is good but these days I have been having second thoughts with bitfinex as a result of their USDT palaver and how they are really just printing anything they feel like out of the blues, no audit, no real transparency and the possibility of shady dealing being in play. So in that case, I would actually be considering getting out of bitfinex pretty soon.

Bittrex, binance and Kucoin are like my main exchanges I have been using for a while now and the experience as far as I am concerned has been awesome, at least until it stops being awesome. Happy with the exchange market that is growing daily, so the competition is really getting tighter.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bolivar_Tony

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:47:07 AM

That's a good post you put up there, I have been trading with kucoin because i like the security been implemented on the exchange but I will soon move away from trading with them because of the KYC they want to implement soon. So i think for newbies it's good to always good with top volume exchanges and Bianance is good for any newbie to start with.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Beparanf

Activity: 2758
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:51:36 AM

That's a good post you put up there, I have been trading with kucoin because i like the security been implemented on the exchange but I will soon move away from trading with them because of the KYC they want to implement soon. So i think for newbies it's good to always good with top volume exchanges and Bianance is good for any newbie to start with.
Binance and Etherdelta, anyway binance also needs KYC especially if you want to go in much higher amount maybe in the future since they have limits,but do start it works pretty well.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Gloria99734 (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:55:34 AM

Well.. KYC shows its security level, don't hate it Cheesy
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:01:02 AM

Kucoin is good but they dont offer feature of stop limit so trading activity will be more risky. Feature of stop limit or trigger order is needed in trading for stop loss. Trading without use stop loss is difficult to reach profit because when the market crash we can not stop the loss immediately because we can not monitor the chart every times.
alexyong342

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:19:40 AM

AltcoinSidekick just launched their own exchange

https://beaxchange.com/

✅ZERO % COMMISSIONS
Initial account holders are charged no fees. We absorb all trading costs.

✅HIGH LIQUIDITY
Large trading volumes via a high liquidity order book results in low spreads and near instantaneous order execution.

✅CORPORATE RESPONSIBILITY
We are committed to an open and transparent corporate philosophy to help prevent, detect and action unlawful behaviour by customers when using our platform.

✅INDUSTRY LEADING SECURITY
User security is a high priority and we utilise offline cold storage, multi location server backups, hacker DDoS protection, and full data encryption.

✅TRADING PLATFORM
A simple and intuitive trading platform with advanced charting and analytical features.

✅UNIQUE RANGE OF CRYPTO PAIRS
beaXchange currently supports trades between the four main Cryptocurrencies BTC, LTC, ETH and XLM, with more to follow.
FrayDigger

Activity: 87

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:59:05 PM

Is it a good idea use bots for crypto trading? What do you think about the cryptohopper, trade santa or 3commas?
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:21:39 PM

I want to add bittrex and also ABCC exchange , Bittrex has a good security but it will ask your identity to let you trade in it , ABCC exchange is a new exchange based on Trade-to-mine which sharing its benefits from fees to its users daily , also a good application for android and ios.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
KGBx

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:03:36 AM

You've done a decent job with this rating...but actually I think that there is no "newbie exchanges" because the key is not in the interface and other things...the key is what are you doing in the exchange.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:22:49 AM

These exchanges you mentioned are also my top picks specially in terms of security, user friendliness, popularity and credibility to its traders. I started my journey at Bithumb and Kucoin so I recommend these two for starters. It only collects low transaction fee and fast request in withdrawal. Binance on the other hand is also one of the best choices but I recommend this as a third option because of its advance trading tools.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:40:04 PM

I believe think binance is the best place to start for a newbie. You can start easy with all those coins at your disposal and you can do whatever you want with it. They give you chance to collect all the dust coins into bnb if you want to as well which is amazing feature which is lacking in all other exchanges. I honestly believe if you are an advance trader there are better places to trade such as bitmex where you can invest with arbitrage and leverage and do all kinds of next level stuff but in binance you can do newbie stuff and make money (or at least hope to make money) in simple ways like buying and selling and learn stop loss and buy orders and all the simple stuff. They are one of the most used with highest volume and definitely trusted exchanges out there.
Iceblast

Activity: 783

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:08:40 PM

binance becomes an exchange that might be better made as an option. now binance is in the best position. so newbies can be directed to binance to trade to always get profit.

ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:17:12 PM

I dont think Bitmex should be suggested to newbie traders, even experienced traders lost much at bitmex in the past few months. The leverage trading is simply not a thing for new traders.
Arthurian60

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 07:59:46 PM

There are some couples of nice exchanges out there that are good for newbies. These exchanges are fit and smooth for trading from day to day activist or long-term. Example of some of those exchanges are as follows..

Binance
Coin exchange
Hotbit
Latoken
Kucoin

These exchanges are pretty straightforward for anyone who want to trade.
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:37:36 AM

Well.. KYC shows its security level, don't hate it Cheesy
Not at all. Yeah it may be in major platform like binance but on those new platform like qryptos that requires kyc is just ridiculous, not to mention that qryptos uses a lot of bots that killed the token's price.

Personally, I hate kyc thingy as it just ruined the anonymity and remember we're dealing in a third-party so it's not that secured.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
enawati

Activity: 574

https://adonx.one

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:06:59 AM

In my opinion you have to add gate.io and HitBTC, because these exchange has high trading volume as well and both listed alot of good coin. These exchange also offer feature of stop loss.

coin_1122

Activity: 1134

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:22:01 AM

The above information and rating for different exchanges will really help them to understand how securely we can safeguard our investment. With those rating definitely, it will help the newbie to start investing in the best exchange for trading.
ajaymukund

Activity: 784

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:50:07 AM

New traders should only trade at 2 exchanges. that is IDEX and Binance. We do not need to talk too much about Binance because it is really the best platform and has the highest level of security. IDEX is a decentralized trading platform but there will be a lot of volatility on a daily basis. New traders should trade there and understand more about pumping and dumping. That is the most important thing to be a good trader.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Peterdav

Activity: 840

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:41:53 AM

I think Binance is very good exchange for newbie, very easy to trade there and have a high transaction volume. its very recomended for newbie.
S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:40:56 AM

I think Binance is very good exchange for newbie, very easy to trade there and have a high transaction volume. its very recomended for newbie.
When I was a beginners in the world of trading, I always use Bittrex as my preferred Exchanger,
but now there is already a Binance be the best Exchanger for everyone. I recommend Binance for newbie.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: