Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:06:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2 - 3 low marketcap coins  (Read 257 times)
BuHoBeH

Activity: 640
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:18:36 AM

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/graft/

"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:27:48 AM

I will go for CLAMS. It used to be worth over 0.01 BTC per coin but it is only worth 24k satoshi now and is listed on Bittrex and Poloniex. Its current market cap is around 5 million. If I have extra money, I would buy some CLAM and sell it off till the next altcoin bull market.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:44:19 AM

ok i will check ... anyone else ?
KICK is a pretty good one you may want to be adding to your list. Good product, fantastic team backing it up and then we have seen some development over the years and it is a coin that I believe will always have room to do pretty well in the long run. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/kickico/

There are actually so many of them, as I have also invested in COSS lately and I would say you should as well take a look at that too. They are a Singapore based project with an exchange, and also a sharing formula for exchange revenue for the holders of the coin, and I believe this should be a very good start, looking at how low the market cap is at the moment and I believe you will want to take advantage of that.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:31:07 AM

There are lots of low market cap coins, because even they have good team and development they have crashed because of bear market, sonm is one of them, you can buy it.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:52:55 AM

do you have any coin with very low marketcap like 10m  but i prefer 5-1m cap
who can increase a lot with the next bull run ?? or good team behind and developments are good .
Maybe you should take a look at COSS and ADB. They have some strong team, a very good product and then the possibility of picking them at these low prices is something that you would certainly be lucky to benefit from in the long run. Once the market starts springing up, they will always have the opportunity to start doing well in the long run and in that case, we all know how this low market cap potential coins tend to move pretty fast on their way up than you can imagine. I would suggest you to look into these ones anyway.

I will go for CLAMS. It used to be worth over 0.01 BTC per coin but it is only worth 24k satoshi now and is listed on Bittrex and Poloniex. Its current market cap is around 5 million. If I have extra money, I would buy some CLAM and sell it off till the next altcoin bull market.
I was one of the calms holder, now switched to many other coins. The current prices of calms are approximately equal to 2 USD. I believe that must be the right enough price in long term regardless of how much it may get pumped or dumped. Hence, decide accordingly.
desfira

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

CLEVERBOUNTY

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:04:07 AM

at the moment I hold ANON and some other coins, I choose them because there are separate reasons that can convince me that they will run fast in the next few months.

CLEVER BOUNTY
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:11:59 AM

everyone gives different suggestions and maybe the OP will be confused to get the choice. but from some suggestions here, I see some altcoins have good potential in the future, if the OP checks carefully the OP will find it.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: