Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:40:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] 🌐 HARA Token Giveaway - 100 HART/participant 🌐  (Read 1106 times)
leoffilnomcross (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 10:11:47 AM
Last edit: September 27, 2018, 10:24:14 AM by leoffilnomcross

As we are gearing up for our public sale, we are launching a HARA Token Giveaway for the Indonesian community! Each of the first 6000 participants will receive a hundred tokens of the total of 600,000 HART that is up for grabs.

To join in on the giveaway, head over to this website: https://haratoken.io/tokengiveaway-eng

For Indonesian version, click here.

On the site, enter your email address and follow the instructions you'll receive to make sure you'll receive the reward. Check your spam folder if you can't find our email.

Our last global airdrop went really well and attracted a huge number of participants -  we're eager to find out how Indonesia will do!

The giveaway is strictly limited, so make sure you come early to lock in your HARA Token!

Best Regards,
HARA Team

Seiring persiapan kami untuk penjualan publik, kami meluncurkan HARA Token Giveaway untuk komunitas Indonesia! Masing-masing dari 6000 peserta pertama akan menerima seratus token dari total 600.000 HART yang akan dibagikan.

Untuk bergabung di giveaway, kunjungi situs web ini: https://haratoken.io/tokengiveaway-id

Untuk versi bahasa Inggris, klik di sini.

Di situs tersebut, masukkan alamat email Anda dan ikuti petunjuk yang Anda terima untuk memastikan Anda akan menerima hadiah. Periksa folder spam Anda jika Anda tidak dapat menemukan email kami.

Airdrop global terakhir kami berjalan dengan sangat baik dan menarik peserta dalam jumlah besar - kami ingin mengetahui bagaimana komunitas Indonesia akan melakukannya!

Hadiahnya sangat terbatas, jadi pastikan Anda menyelesaikan instruksi kami lebih awal untuk mengunci HARA Token Anda!

Salam hangat,
Tim HARA

_

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:54:38 PM

Hara website should support more languages, China and Russia are also huge communities. Participants only need to enter email to receive 100 Hara tokens, is that so simple?
tulusikhlas

Activity: 1526
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:01:18 PM

Hara website should support more languages, China and Russia are also huge communities. Participants only need to enter email to receive 100 Hara tokens, is that so simple?
not like that, instructions are sent via email.
as a condition you must have an account on Tokenomy Exchange

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
charingane01

Activity: 205
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:02:47 PM

reserved for arabic translation if needed
william9091

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:05:28 PM

Reserve, Confidential
Krezz2017

Activity: 560
Merit: 128

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:38:11 PM

I am pleasantly surprised at the level of organization of this project. Beautiful design of the site. There is a description in light white paper, briefly - on one page and white paper full. I liked the team's respect for potential investors.

leoffilnomcross (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 06:00:34 AM

Thanks for the suggestion, we'll definitely consider it. As answered by tulusikhlas, you'd need to enter the email you use to register at Tokenomy (an exchange), and make sure you also go through the KYC process there as well. Then, you'll also have to share a Facebook post on your facebook.

I am pleasantly surprised at the level of organization of this project. Beautiful design of the site. There is a description in light white paper, briefly - on one page and white paper full. I liked the team's respect for potential investors.

Thanks, your feedback is very much appreciated! Cheesy

HARAToken
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:03:04 AM

Hello!
If you need my Russian translation for your project, please PM me.

Portfolio: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EbFbPcYC4FE5KzahvXeQl0mZbyEXRDzdpIIyT9Vr0Bc/edit#gid=0

Thank you!

Hello, HARA has its Signature and Translation Bounty thread. You can check it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5039163 We also have a Telegram group for our Bounty Campaigns where you can also post your questions. Thanks! Smiley
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:08:52 AM

Thank you for the feedback. Very much appreciated! Smiley
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:00:38 AM

Reserve, Confidential

Hello, if you want to participate in our Bounty Campaign for Translation, you can check this thread to guide you through: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5039163.msg46235099#msg46235099
Thanks! Smiley
leoffilnomcross (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 11:25:38 AM

For this token giveaway, we are proud to announce that HARA is partnering up with Tokenomy! We've had a huge number of people participating in the giveaway, join while it lasts.

leoffilnomcross (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 08:04:30 AM

We still have plenty of slots open for this giveaway! A great way for you to be part of a blockchain for social good project.

johanesrobin

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:21:01 PM

Unfortunately this project has no bounty program, I am very interested and want to support this project.
very proud that Indonesia has a good team for promising projects. Good luck
velosepur

Activity: 1106
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 11:14:51 AM

Unfortunately this project has no bounty program, I am very interested and want to support this project.
very proud that Indonesia has a good team for promising projects. Good luck

Best way to check if they have something is telegram channel of project. I agree about your opinion - project have potential. Link for channel is t.me/HARAToken
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 04:29:26 AM

#REGISTRATION AUTHENTICATION
My Bitcointalk Username:  Ngewex Yuk
My BitcoinTalk Profile URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=937515
My Telegram Username: @Valebaz
My Twitter Username: @Ngewex_yuk
My Twitter Profile Link: https://twitter.com/Ngewex_yuk
My Total # Of Twitter Followers: 3158
My Binance Smart Chain Wallet address: 0xE1a141D93CC831bF464E96cEbd5F249Ff86455A0

TIME
TO
SLEEP
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: