Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:15:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is BCH worth investing?  (Read 709 times)
yokai21

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 11:28:06 AM

work it that it's really worth investing in the BCH coin because this is a potentially expensive one so it's very likely to make a huge profit here especially now that the bitcoin price is so low that I'm certain that when you invest in this coin is huge the money you earn.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
[btc]YSG

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 11:32:23 AM

It's up about 18% now and trading at $523, according to coin360.
What influences this pump?

Well I think that the Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is good for either short or long term investment. Due to its fast movement of its price, it is easy to predict when will you going to start to invest on it.

I agree with you that trading BCH for short time trading is quite profitable, provide the trader have a good insight about BCH prices trend and movement, It's price fluctuate easily within short periods.

◀ ▲ ▶  WE are GAMERS and we know what Gamers WANT  ◀ ▲ ▶
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰    ❘ ❙ ❚   eSports.com   ❚ ❙ ❘    ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ (http://esports.com/)
lynlyn

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 01:26:42 PM

It looks like you missed the train. There's no reason to buy during a spike in the price, you might be left holding bags after it gets dumped. Focus on other coins which that are at lower prices rather than the ones getting pumped.

Wait for a correction or a drop and then buy during the dip. I'm not a supporter of Bcash, but I gotta admit that you make some decent profits off of it during the pump and dump waves every now and then.
For me My friend I don't even make an investment of BCH because I'm not funned with it.It makes me more comfortable if I choosed Eth and Bitcoin as my investment and hodl for it.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 04:12:52 PM

I'm not a fan of all of these forked versions of BTC. I don't think BCH is a good choice for the long-term, and I've yet to see any real reason for its existence. There's nothing BCH does that other coins don't do better. However Vitalik has recently suggested using BCH as a temporary scaling solution for ETH ( https://ihodl.com/topnews/2019-07-15/buterin-proposes-use-bch-network-storing-eth-data/ )
Neither am I too, I have not really come across that case that will make me consider some of these coins for investment or usage because in the long run, they all do end up depending on the main bitcoin to grow in value including some other altcoins too, so if they have to depend on bitcoin, why then do I not just continue to hold and make use of the main king of coins that has already cut across all areas of usage.

Majority of this fork of Bitcoin, I do not really see them lasting longer than 5 years in the market, same as some other altcoins too. Once Facebook coin is released now, only bitcoin and maybe Ethereum will be able to compete with it, because other coins are not strong enough to withstand the strategy of the digital coin that Facebook is planning to release into the market.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
chriseasan
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 04:36:23 PM

There are a lot of another tokens that are worth investing. BCH is a great altcoin, but I believe ETH or even LTC are more perspective for the future, because ETH would soon release their new version and hopefully, will finally add in price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: