Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:33:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Victorieum - We are revolutionizing the centralized finance market  (Read 8465 times)
520Bit (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:06:58 AM

Full Service Crypto Bank Victorieum Are Promising the Seemingly Impossible. Here’s How They Plan to Pull It Off

https://www.ccn.com/full-service-crypto-bank-victorieum-are-promising-the-seemingly-impossible-heres-how-they-plan-to-pull-it-off/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Oksan89

Activity: 434
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:11:49 AM

Well, I see every day that more people are becoming interested with Victorieum idea. It is important for me, because I've found this thread since the every beginning.

Sure ideas of crypto cards always will be interesting for investors.

Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:16:29 AM

Full Service Crypto Bank Victorieum Are Promising the Seemingly Impossible. Here’s How They Plan to Pull It Off

https://www.ccn.com/full-service-crypto-bank-victorieum-are-promising-the-seemingly-impossible-heres-how-they-plan-to-pull-it-off/

I hope that the product from the project Victorieum team will really become a breakthrough in the crypto market.
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:20:23 AM

Great article. Thanks for the link. I hope thanks to such publications project Victorieum will gain unprecedented popularity among users of the crypto industry!
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:24:03 AM

On the General background of the project it really looks good.One of the few where you can invest.I see no problem.

Project Victorieum looks really good compared to other competing projects. Now there are a lot of scams and other scammers. so you need to be very careful when choosing an object for investment!
sword024

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:34:35 AM

Nice article by the way! I was fascinated by your idea of using crypto funds for business development.
It is something what differs you from thousands of similar services
Departament11

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:51:45 AM

On the General background of the project it really looks good.One of the few where you can invest.I see no problem.

Project Victorieum looks really good compared to other competing projects. Now there are a lot of scams and other scammers. so you need to be very careful when choosing an object for investment!
You can invest here, this is not a scam project, but the guys really raise money for the further development of the project
arendator

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:56:48 AM

Sure, it has much more chances for success than other projects  Cool

Departament11

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:00:04 AM

Let's see what we will do in the future and how the project will show itself, because now there are a lot of different updates coming out even in smart contracts.
27Pavel27

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:31:41 AM

Let's see what we will do in the future and how the project will show itself, because now there are a lot of different updates coming out even in smart contracts.
updates are good, without them the project will not survive
bmw_e46

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:37:19 AM

In any project, there should be improvements to the service so that it will work well in the future.
NewMedved

Activity: 165

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:42:19 AM

In any project, there should be improvements to the service so that it will work well in the future.
Of course, now the world is changing very quickly and constant improvements are needed.
Tondya

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:55:51 AM

In this project, it is not known of course how many real investors there are, but things are progressing well.  Cool
A real investor will never say anything in his life, about the fact that he is investing a project, except that you can make a scale on the site so that you can see the process of collecting money
But in any case, they are, in the future it will be possible to get a credit card from this company or put your money at interest
Is it true? I wasn't too attentive with white paper, but if you are telling the truth it is a great feature for Victorieum, very useful and cmpetitive

Yes, of course, it will be a very attractive option for future investors of the project.

Vangardo

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:04:47 AM

In this project, it is not known of course how many real investors there are, but things are progressing well.  Cool
A real investor will never say anything in his life, about the fact that he is investing a project, except that you can make a scale on the site so that you can see the process of collecting money
But in any case, they are, in the future it will be possible to get a credit card from this company or put your money at interest
Is it true? I wasn't too attentive with white paper, but if you are telling the truth it is a great feature for Victorieum, very useful and cmpetitive

Yes, of course, it will be a very attractive option for future investors of the project.
Investors will have a huge demand.
Power22

Activity: 151

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:14:32 AM

The main thing is that they see the motivation in this project to invest in it.
Power22

Activity: 151

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:38:58 AM

If there are no updates, then the project is gradually completing its work and the team has given up.
DonProton

Merit: 12

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:08:14 PM

Of course you need constant development. Without development, the project begins to lag behind its competitors and loses investors and the community.
I hope that the Victorieum project team will be very active in terms of development!
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:29:35 PM

I think that the developers of Project Victorieum perfectly understand such things. Already spent a lot of effort and time and money for the development of the project. It would be foolish to step back half way. Only forward!
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:30:16 PM

Of course you need constant development. Without development, the project begins to lag behind its competitors and loses investors and the community.
I hope that the Victorieum project team will be very active in terms of development!
There are similar projects and they are not quite popular as cryptocurrencies are a relatively new value and people are just not used to it.
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:49:47 PM

Something that can make a good profit very quickly becomes popular. Do you think that cryptocurrencies are so popular because they have innovative technology? I think that most likely due to the fact that I invest in cryptocurrency you can earn quickly and a lot. and with this project Victorieum. as soon as people understand that there is easy money here - there will immediately be a mass of users!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: