Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:41:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ♠️♠️♠️Exchange bounty stakes to ETHER (ETH) instantly ♠️♠️♠️  (Read 1607 times)
Torontello

Activity: 331
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:52:59 PM

Not in fact any, as they say only highly reliable. Look at their current client - KamaGames, for example. How did they find such a perfect token sale?!
I don't know any token sale made by a business that is profitable many years and now decided to enter blockchain market via token distribution.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kramblerty (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:41:22 AM

Yes, when the number of campaigns from different companies will increase "10-TOP markets" can be used for ICO analysis. + we update it by adding more features for full analysis.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:52:25 AM
Last edit: October 05, 2018, 02:18:34 AM by patz22

There is too much risk from both end but of course this may be a good idea as a hunter I don't need to wait for couple of months. In your end, where's the assurance that the tokens will transferred to you as you know that payment address will not be changed or it is hard to change it. And in our end,  how it works I mean how many days until we get the exchange? Can we sell or exchange the stakes even the campaign is not yet over?

-edit so it is only for kamagames?
izsara

Activity: 924

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:23:18 AM

I think this is a good breakthrough, if we don't want to wait, I think this tokpie platform is a solution for bounty hunters, I hope that this platform in the future can make a good contribution

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
imabauss

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:47:40 AM

can you explain more detail than this? just need stake? or my eth address? how I can transfer stake to you?

agg2702

Activity: 327
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:21:39 AM

hi dude, is this valid for all bounty programs or only for bounty programs that join the tokpie, I think this is very interesting to note

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Jekbolt

Merit: 20

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:07:11 AM

There is too much risk from both end but of course, this may be a good idea as a hunter I don't need to wait for couple of months. In your end, where's the assurance that the tokens will transferred to you as you know that payment address will not be changed or it is hard to change it. And in our end,  how it works I mean how many days until we get the exchange? Can we sell or exchange the stakes even the campaign is not yet over?

there are many ways how to minimize risks for both sides:
FOR HUNTER: can sell some part of his stakes (of a one project/campaign) and get stakes of another project or campaign = NOT PUTTING ALL EGGS IN ONE POCKET

FOR INVESTOR: can create different models forecasting the number of stakes at the end of the campaign in order to offer a reasonable LOW PRICE THAT WILL COVER RISKS.

In your end, where's the assurance that the tokens will be transferred to you as you know that payment address will not be changed or it is hard to change it.

TOKIE doesn't need the assurance from a hunter because up to 50% of tokens allocated to the bounty pool will go through TOKPIE due to the agreement: https://medium.com/@kamagames/tokpie-appointed-by-kamagames-to-boost-the-kgt-bounty-campaign-800d051c6a95.
Kama transfers up to 87,500 KGT to TOKPIE, then TOKPIE deposit KGT to the accounts of stakeholders opened in TOKPIE platform in accordance with the stake-to-token conversion rate. Stakeholder/or token-holder can change his wallet address every time when making withdrawals from TOKPIE.

And in our end,  how it works I mean how many days until we get the exchange? Can we sell or exchange the stakes even the campaign is not yet over?

Don't understand that part of your question.

You can sell/buy (or just hold) stakes at any time until bounty is going on. When the bounty is finished and conversation rate has been calculated the trading of stakes is stopped and distribution of KGT begins

Jekbolt

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:10:47 AM

There is too much risk from both end but of course this may be a good idea as a hunter I don't need to wait for couple of months. In your end, where's the assurance that the tokens will transferred to you as you know that payment address will not be changed or it is hard to change it. And in our end,  how it works I mean how many days until we get the exchange? Can we sell or exchange the stakes even the campaign is not yet over?

TOKPIE has just started (8 days ago) and have the only first client on the dashboard.
Soon more new and reliable companies (and their bounty stakes) will be added.
Jekbolt

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:11:29 AM

hi dude, is this valid for all bounty programs or only for bounty programs that join the tokpie, I think this is very interesting to note

For now, only for bounty programs that join the tokpie.
Jekbolt

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:14:12 AM

can you explain more detail than this? just need stake? or my eth address? how I can transfer stake to you?

Everything is described here (step by step): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5039136.msg46233134#msg46233134

To get ETHER, yes, you just need bounty stakes of Kamagames earned on FB, Twitter, Moderation or Signature campaigns.
Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:49:09 AM

There is too much risk from both end but of course, this may be a good idea as a hunter I don't need to wait for couple of months. In your end, where's the assurance that the tokens will transferred to you as you know that payment address will not be changed or it is hard to change it. And in our end,  how it works I mean how many days until we get the exchange? Can we sell or exchange the stakes even the campaign is not yet over?

there are many ways how to minimize risks for both sides:
FOR HUNTER: can sell some part of his stakes (of a one project/campaign) and get stakes of another project or campaign = NOT PUTTING ALL EGGS IN ONE POCKET

FOR INVESTOR: can create different models forecasting the number of stakes at the end of the campaign in order to offer a reasonable LOW PRICE THAT WILL COVER RISKS.

In your end, where's the assurance that the tokens will be transferred to you as you know that payment address will not be changed or it is hard to change it.

TOKIE doesn't need the assurance from a hunter because up to 50% of tokens allocated to the bounty pool will go through TOKPIE due to the agreement: https://medium.com/@kamagames/tokpie-appointed-by-kamagames-to-boost-the-kgt-bounty-campaign-800d051c6a95.
Kama transfers up to 87,500 KGT to TOKPIE, then TOKPIE deposit KGT to the accounts of stakeholders opened in TOKPIE platform in accordance with the stake-to-token conversion rate. Stakeholder/or token-holder can change his wallet address every time when making withdrawals from TOKPIE.

And in our end,  how it works I mean how many days until we get the exchange? Can we sell or exchange the stakes even the campaign is not yet over?

Don't understand that part of your question.

You can sell/buy (or just hold) stakes at any time until bounty is going on. When the bounty is finished and conversation rate has been calculated the trading of stakes is stopped and distribution of KGT begins

That's right! confirm
Crembrun

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:15:17 AM

If you can make good projections of how many stakes will be earned at the end of bounty campaign (TW, FB, Moder, or Sign) then you can calculate the price of a stake that is "honest" and profitable for you.
bitcomaster007

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:34:24 AM

Yes, this is not so complex to forecast the amount of stakes APPROXIMATELY. There will be some range [From - To].
SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:39:29 AM

Hey everyone!

Know how to get ETHER (eth) for bounty stakes you're earning on Facebook, Twitter, Moderation and Signature campaigns:
IMMEDIATELY after they earned. NO need to wait 6 months or even more!

If I understood this correctly this is the same thing what Jamal did in the past and he has been accused a lot that he is stealing others people work, profit and many many accuses that I can't remember now.
He also got negative trust because of this even though the bounty participants where involved in the deal with their will and still the DT members wanted to tag him for dishonest work.
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:59:02 AM

Yes, this is not so complex to forecast the amount of stakes APPROXIMATELY. There will be some range [From - To].
It's true it's not so complicated and it's so connected to the bitcointalk bounty link and connected to Kama Games.
So, is there a connection between Tokpie and KamaGames?
As far as I know, the KamaGames are Bounty Manager Sandra Evans.
Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:26:25 AM

Hey everyone!

Know how to get ETHER (eth) for bounty stakes you're earning on Facebook, Twitter, Moderation and Signature campaigns:
IMMEDIATELY after they earned. NO need to wait 6 months or even more!

If I understood this correctly this is the same thing what Jamal did in the past and he has been accused a lot that he is stealing others people work, profit and many many accuses that I can't remember now.
He also got negative trust because of this even though the bounty participants where involved in the deal with their will and still the DT members wanted to tag him for dishonest work.

I don't know who is Jamal and what he was doing. But I saw some topics of high-rank people on that forum who tried to buy stakes in a peer-to-peer mode. So I am not surprised that there were a lot of problems. Our solution works differently. We officially work with a company who issues a token.

Kramblerty (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:31:52 AM

It's true it's not so complicated and it's so connected to the bitcointalk bounty link and connected to Kama Games.
So, is there a connection between Tokpie and KamaGames?
As far as I know, the KamaGames are Bounty Manager Sandra Evans.

Surely, Tokpie is connected with Kamagames and Sandra (Bountyguru) here are the confirmations from:
- Kamagames official blog:https://medium.com/@kamagames/tokpie-appointed-by-kamagames-to-boost-the-kgt-bounty-campaign-800d051c6a95
- Sandra's post in official bounty thread:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4886344.msg46260610#msg46260610

Also, you can get in touch with Sandra here https://telegram.me/bountysandraevans and ask.

voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:34:43 AM

The idea is not bad, but I never saw volumes and interest in TKP , on those exchanges where it is - there are no orders or they are absolutely cheap. I will follow the project, which may be in the future.
It is actually an interesting idea but at the end of it all, how the swapping is going to be done is what I am still wrapping my head around. In this way what someone is doing is to buy the stakes of every individual depending on the total stakes allocated for that specific bounty campaign and I am sure at the end of it all, he would be buying a lot lower than the actual amount anyone would have gotten in the end in the long run.

However, it is a service and every service are meant to be profitable, but I must really commend the idea anyway as we will definitely get to see a lot of people who are usually in haste to drop their assets anyway.
Armadeus

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:20:06 AM

The idea is not bad, but I never saw volumes and interest in TKP , on those exchanges where it is - there are no orders or they are absolutely cheap. I will follow the project, which may be in the future.

I am thinking to get TKP while it's cheap (because not many people know about this platform yet) to lower my trade commissions on tokpie on 500% and withdrawal wees twice! https://tokpie.io/fees
The cost of 50,000 tkp now is just about 0.4 ETH https://tokpie.com/dashboard/make_request/?pmrproduct=TKP&pmrtransport=SWAP&pmrpackage=ETH&pmrcity=SWAP
Guess when more and more bounty campaign, hunters and early buyers (of stakes) will be connected to them, tkp will grow substantially because some people like me will want to get it too.
daladno12

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:24:47 AM

It is actually an interesting idea but at the end of it all, how the swapping is going to be done is what I am still wrapping my head around. In this way what someone is doing is to buy the stakes of every individual depending on the total stakes allocated for that specific bounty campaign and I am sure at the end of it all, he would be buying a lot lower than the actual amount anyone would have gotten in the end in the long run.

However, it is a service and every service are meant to be profitable, but I must really commend the idea anyway as we will definitely get to see a lot of people who are usually in haste to drop their assets anyway.

It's impossible to buy more bounty stakes than 50% earned by hunters on FB, TW, Moderation and signature campaigns. So your statement "I am sure at the end of it all, he would be buying a lot lower than the actual amount anyone would have gotten in the end in the long run. " have no sense.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: