Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:28:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Rasputin Party Mansion ROC2: Live Adult fun-2nd round of fundraising  (Read 1410 times)
Gimbo

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:20:48 AM

Yes the coin holders of this project are now not selling their coin because this coin is going to make them rich in the future. They know that now with some profits from the dividends and from the airdrop they will also earn profit when the price of the coin will increase.  On the exchanges we can see the sellers have cancelled their sale orders and are buying more coins.
Actually they are the stronger supporters of the project. They know that if they will support the project then this project will give a huge profit to them. They know that the success of this project is not the success of only the project but this success will also make them millionaires.
Yes the success of this project will really make all of us millionaires as then the studio will make a higher profit and we know that all of the profit is divided among the coin holders so when there will be higher profit to the studio then we will get a higher amount from the dividend.
I also believe that if we will promote this project and will support everywhere then the community of this project will increase and then profit will also increase. Our this support will return to us in a big profit. We will actually work for ourselves. We have to invite others to invest in this project.
Yes we need to invite all of our friends and family members to invest in this project because we know that this is a legit and successful project. The product of this project is already available and the product is earning a profit and has a huge community. So any investors will like to invest in this project.
If we invite our friends and family members and other relatives to invest in this project then they will be very happy with us as they will sooner get a good profit from their investment and they will start to love you to know that you have gave them a great benefit by inviting them to invest in Rasputin Mansion ICO.
I already invited a number of my friends to invest in this project. After knowing about this project they got me a very intelligent person as they were searching for such projects which have a stronger background. They are happy to invest in this project. They got some ROC1 coins to participate in the airdrop and also investing a good amount directly in the ICO to get ROC2.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shitcoins Whale

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:06:05 PM

I was surprised to see how little traction was getting this ROC2 ICO on bitcointalk, but then I've learned that the big marketing campaign will start on October 25, so were a just early birds here. Possibly early ROC whales.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Gimbo

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:27:54 AM

I was surprised to see how little traction was getting this ROC2 ICO on bitcointalk, but then I've learned that the big marketing campaign will start on October 25, so were a just early birds here. Possibly early ROC whales.
This project already have a community of investors who are ware with their second round of ICO and they are supporting this project. You are lucky to come here early to know about this ICO. If you will invest now then you will really be the whale of ROC in the future.
pimbie

Activity: 69

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:29:41 AM

This project already have a community of investors who are ware with their second round of ICO and they are supporting this project. You are lucky to come here early to know about this ICO. If you will invest now then you will really be the whale of ROC in the future.
In the upcoming marketing campaign we have to work a lot in marketing to make a lot of coins to become the whales of the ROC coin. I hope we will get a chance to earn a huge amount of coins. The future value will make us rich in the future.
Hutalar

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:31:04 AM

In the upcoming marketing campaign we have to work a lot in marketing to make a lot of coins to become the whales of the ROC coin. I hope we will get a chance to earn a huge amount of coins. The future value will make us rich in the future.
You will get enough coins if you will do more and more marketing for the project but you cannot become the whale of any coin in the bounty as the whales are those who will invest in the ICO. The shares of the bounty hunters are much lower relative to the investors.
Westant

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:46:25 AM

You will get enough coins if you will do more and more marketing for the project but you cannot become the whale of any coin in the bounty as the whales are those who will invest in the ICO. The shares of the bounty hunters are much lower relative to the investors.
yes the investors of the ICOs are the real whales of any project coin. If you want to become the whale of the coin then you have to look at the investment of all the investors and have to invest bigger amount then all of them.
pimbie

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:48:09 AM

yes the investors of the ICOs are the real whales of any project coin. If you want to become the whale of the coin then you have to look at the investment of all the investors and have to invest bigger amount then all of them.
I invested some amount in the ICO of this project and a long with that I will also try to collect some coins from the bounty of the project to get as much coins as possible. It is hard for me to have the coins more than all of these investors but I will try to be a competitive investor of this project.
Qatuca

Activity: 184

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:49:47 AM

I invested some amount in the ICO of this project and a long with that I will also try to collect some coins from the bounty of the project to get as much coins as possible. It is hard for me to have the coins more than all of these investors but I will try to be a competitive investor of this project.
That is also good. If you will invest enough amount of coins in this project then it will give some great support to this project. Try to hold your coins for a longer time it will give you a high profit which will make you a rich person like all the other whales.
Bikker

Activity: 111

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:53:56 AM

That is also good. If you will invest enough amount of coins in this project then it will give some great support to this project. Try to hold your coins for a longer time it will give you a high profit which will make you a rich person like all the other whales.
I am sure that this project will give you enough profit in the future that in the future you will be able to invest as much as possible in any project ICO. Then you will also call yourself as the whale of any project. You are the early investor of this project try to get enough coins to become a wealthy person which is pretty possible with this project.
BetaRing

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:55:36 AM

I am sure that this project will give you enough profit in the future that in the future you will be able to invest as much as possible in any project ICO. Then you will also call yourself as the whale of any project. You are the early investor of this project try to get enough coins to become a wealthy person which is pretty possible with this project.
Yes it is possible to become a whale of the future projects if he will invest in this project from now as all of the current whales were the simple investors of some projects and they got the profit from that projects and continued to reinvest which made money for them.
pimbie

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:57:18 AM

Yes it is possible to become a whale of the future projects if he will invest in this project from now as all of the current whales were the simple investors of some projects and they got the profit from that projects and continued to reinvest which made money for them.
yes I have that strategy in my mind that is why I am searching for potential projects and are investing in these projects to get the profit. This is a very good project for me and I know that I will get a good profit from this project coin in the future as this projects gives a number for ways for the profit.
Dupreme

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:59:43 AM

yes I have that strategy in my mind that is why I am searching for potential projects and are investing in these projects to get the profit. This is a very good project for me and I know that I will get a good profit from this project coin in the future as this projects gives a number for ways for the profit.
But for that you have to keep in mind that you will hold your coins for the right time. As all of the people who are the wealthy people are because they do not greed or hurry for selling their coins but they waiting for a longer time with their holdings. If you will hold your coins for a longer time then you will find a very better price for it and the profit will make you rich.
Jastetad

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:06:15 AM

But for that you have to keep in mind that you will hold your coins for the right time. As all of the people who are the wealthy people are because they do not greed or hurry for selling their coins but they waiting for a longer time with their holdings. If you will hold your coins for a longer time then you will find a very better price for it and the profit will make you rich.
All of the coins bring a great future for the investors if they will hold their coins for a longer time. There are some investors who invest in a project and when the coin is listed on any exchange then run to dump them on the market to get his own share of profit but they do not know that if they will not sell them all on the exchanges then very sooner they will get much more for their investment.
Roocky

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:14:21 AM

All of the coins bring a great future for the investors if they will hold their coins for a longer time. There are some investors who invest in a project and when the coin is listed on any exchange then run to dump them on the market to get his own share of profit but they do not know that if they will not sell them all on the exchanges then very sooner they will get much more for their investment.
You are right if we will hold this coin then the value of this coin will rise faster. The other point is that this project has a high potential to rise the value of its coin. The community of the project shows that in the first year after the end of ICO the coin will be at a much higher value. So we have to keep patience after investing in this project.
Zimco

Activity: 93

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:16:29 AM

You are right if we will hold this coin then the value of this coin will rise faster. The other point is that this project has a high potential to rise the value of its coin. The community of the project shows that in the first year after the end of ICO the coin will be at a much higher value. So we have to keep patience after investing in this project.
Yes the community of this project is very high and they all are using their money to get packages on the site and to pay tips to the models when this coin will be implemented in the site then all of them will use only this coin to pay the models and for the packages on the site. This will rise the price of ROC2 coin.
Hutalar

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:18:47 AM

Yes the community of this project is very high and they all are using their money to get packages on the site and to pay tips to the models when this coin will be implemented in the site then all of them will use only this coin to pay the models and for the packages on the site. This will rise the price of ROC2 coin.
Along with the use of the coin there is also another benefit which is the dividends from the site which the investors like the most. They all keep a share in those coins which give some dividends to get a passive income from any project. As they know that this project is already giving the dividends and this project has a well established studio then they will rely blindly on this project.
Westant

Activity: 355

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:20:05 AM

Along with the use of the coin there is also another benefit which is the dividends from the site which the investors like the most. They all keep a share in those coins which give some dividends to get a passive income from any project. As they know that this project is already giving the dividends and this project has a well established studio then they will rely blindly on this project.
After our previous experience with this project we really have to rely on this project blindly because now we know that the team has completed their target and they have completed all of their promises which they made with us before taking the start on their first ICO period.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:22:20 AM

After our previous experience with this project we really have to rely on this project blindly because now we know that the team has completed their target and they have completed all of their promises which they made with us before taking the start on their first ICO period.
Yes at that time there was nothing in the project. They were in the kick start and investors trusted on them and invested with them. After that they faithfully completed their project and faithfully gave the profit to the coin holders now after that there is not any worry if anyone will invest with this project. We have to invest as much as possible to get involved in a running business.
Alphagog

Activity: 316

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:25:24 AM

Actually there will be a continuous use of this coin so there will be a continues flow of coins on the exchanges of this project. This is a process which rise the value of the coin as this attract the investors to the coin to invest in it. So we will see a continuous rise in the price of this coin because of that reason.
Zistmine

Activity: 234

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:27:19 AM

Actually there will be a continuous use of this coin so there will be a continues flow of coins on the exchanges of this project. This is a process which rise the value of the coin as this attract the investors to the coin to invest in it. So we will see a continuous rise in the price of this coin because of that reason.
And the investors of these projects do not sell their coins that will reduce the supply of the coin in the market. I also love to invest in that coins which have a business and which coin has a regular use in their platform. That are the coins which often give me a great profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: