Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:02:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Rasputin Party Mansion ROC2: Live Adult fun-2nd round of fundraising  (Read 1410 times)
Gryptog

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:29:50 AM

All of the coins bring a great future for the investors if they will hold their coins for a longer time. There are some investors who invest in a project and when the coin is listed on any exchange then run to dump them on the market to get his own share of profit but they do not know that if they will not sell them all on the exchanges then very sooner they will get much more for their investment.
You are right if we will hold this coin then the value of this coin will rise faster. The other point is that this project has a high potential to rise the value of its coin. The community of the project shows that in the first year after the end of ICO the coin will be at a much higher value. So we have to keep patience after investing in this project.
Actually there will be a continuous use of this coin so there will be a continues flow of coins on the exchanges of this project. This is a process which rise the value of the coin as this attract the investors to the coin to invest in it. So we will see a continuous rise in the price of this coin because of that reason.
And the investors of these projects do not sell their coins that will reduce the supply of the coin in the market. I also love to invest in that coins which have a business and which coin has a regular use in their platform. That are the coins which often give me a great profit.
The regular use of any coin actually make it a live coin as if a coin do not have enough liquidity then it suck the money of the investors. The investors find it hard to resell that coins and some of them often sell them on a lower price while if they are investing in a coin which have a regular use so they know that the liquidity will be higher and so they easily sell their coins on profit whenever they want.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 05:53:21 AM

I really like the first word of the project name - Rasputin. Anyway, very interesting idea.
Alphagog

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:04:16 AM

I really like the first word of the project name - Rasputin. Anyway, very interesting idea.
Along with the name and the idea the project is also going very successful and interesting. You have to be the part of the project if you want to get the benefits from the project. Currently the ICO has a 30% discount for the investors.
Gimbo

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:18:32 AM

Along with the name and the idea the project is also going very successful and interesting. You have to be the part of the project if you want to get the benefits from the project. Currently the ICO has a 30% discount for the investors.
There are only 16 days remaining in the 30% discount. If anyone bought the ROC2 coin in this period then they will be lucky as they will get a higher amount then all the other coming rounds of the ICO.
Westant

Activity: 355

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:19:47 AM

There are only 16 days remaining in the 30% discount. If anyone bought the ROC2 coin in this period then they will be lucky as they will get a higher amount then all the other coming rounds of the ICO.
yes many people know about it and they are investing in this project. There are many other projects which are started but not collected that much money which this project has collected in the previous days from now.
Jastetad

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:22:54 AM

yes many people know about it and they are investing in this project. There are many other projects which are started but not collected that much money which this project has collected in the previous days from now.
It is because the investors when want to invest in any project then they study all the data about the project. They do a complete investigation about the project so when they find the project better for their future then they invest in the project.
Gryptog

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:28:21 AM

It is because the investors when want to invest in any project then they study all the data about the project. They do a complete investigation about the project so when they find the project better for their future then they invest in the project.
Yes the investors in the crypto community are now very alert about the ICO projects. They now do not invest in those projects which do not have a better idea and a strong background. They also rely on the experience of the developers as those developers who are expert in their field often give a great success to their project.
Zimco

Activity: 93

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:02:51 PM

Yes the investors in the crypto community are now very alert about the ICO projects. They now do not invest in those projects which do not have a better idea and a strong background. They also rely on the experience of the developers as those developers who are expert in their field often give a great success to their project.
In the past they were scammed by a number of ICOs in which they were investing. After that the investors started to invest in those projects which have verified developers with their exact KYC verified on the ICO listing sites and now when the market is down they search only for those projects which have a running business because in the current market the coins of only those projects rise which have a running business. That is why they are investing in this project.
SexForCryptos

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:45:32 PM

This looks like the project of my life - I've been working myself in the adult business. I'll become a holder so that I will part of Rasputin. If you need more help for your complex project just drop me a line.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  Ico.Rasputinmansion.Com  [  ICO is L I V E ! 
Alphagog

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:05:33 AM

This looks like the project of my life - I've been working myself in the adult business. I'll become a holder so that I will part of Rasputin. If you need more help for your complex project just drop me a line.
From your name we can know that you are here for to facilitate the adult industry in the crypto community. This project will make you a great future if you will be the part of this project and will support the project to get enough investors.
Zimco

Activity: 93

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:52:30 AM

From your name we can know that you are here for to facilitate the adult industry in the crypto community. This project will make you a great future if you will be the part of this project and will support the project to get enough investors.
Yes this project is more perfect in the adult industry. They are trying to provide all the facilities to their studio. They are trying their best to make it as an adult hub for all type of people loving this industry. So it will be at a peak of the success in the coming future.
Gryptog

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:53:34 AM

Yes this project is more perfect in the adult industry. They are trying to provide all the facilities to their studio. They are trying their best to make it as an adult hub for all type of people loving this industry. So it will be at a peak of the success in the coming future.
The success is already seemed in the project. We can see that all of the thing are available in the project and all of the promises are completed by the project and the investors are much happy with this project.
Jastetad

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:54:52 AM

The success is already seemed in the project. We can see that all of the thing are available in the project and all of the promises are completed by the project and the investors are much happy with this project.
Yes those investors who invested in this project in the first round are really very happy with this project because they all got a very good profit according to their demand. They are still holding the coin for the future benefits and they know that one day they will be millionaire if they will support the project for longer.
Westant

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:56:02 AM

Yes those investors who invested in this project in the first round are really very happy with this project because they all got a very good profit according to their demand. They are still holding the coin for the future benefits and they know that one day they will be millionaire if they will support the project for longer.
Their support is really required as if they will support then the burden on the developers will be reduced and they will spend more money on other parts of the project like they will spend money to list the coin on as many exchanges as possible instead of marketing.
Gimbo

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:57:34 AM

Their support is really required as if they will support then the burden on the developers will be reduced and they will spend more money on other parts of the project like they will spend money to list the coin on as many exchanges as possible instead of marketing.
Yes if the marketing will be covered by the community of the project then the team members will have some money saved. Nowadays a large amount of money is spend on marketing which often swallow a larger part of the funds but if the community of the project start to promote the project then it do not require a large amount of money.
WhiteICO

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:59:56 AM

Yes if the marketing will be covered by the community of the project then the team members will have some money saved. Nowadays a large amount of money is spend on marketing which often swallow a larger part of the funds but if the community of the project start to promote the project then it do not require a large amount of money.
The other benefit to the project is that the project gets word of mouth advertisement which is nowadays a more effective advertisement. People mostly rely on their friends and family what they share on their social media for the better experience in the future and to get a good product. So if we will share about it then our friends will join it.
Roocky

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:02:12 AM

The other benefit to the project is that the project gets word of mouth advertisement which is nowadays a more effective advertisement. People mostly rely on their friends and family what they share on their social media for the better experience in the future and to get a good product. So if we will share about it then our friends will join it.
It will also help our friends and family to invest in a project which is almost completed and which is earning a good profit. If they will invest in this project then they will also get a huge profit and they will also become millionaires. We have to help our friends and family to invest in a high potential projects.
Alphagog

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:36:06 AM

It will also help our friends and family to invest in a project which is almost completed and which is earning a good profit. If they will invest in this project then they will also get a huge profit and they will also become millionaires. We have to help our friends and family to invest in a high potential projects.
Yes we have to care for others to help them to improve their financial position. We have to guide them in their investment and have to suggest them good projects to invest in them like this project. With that investment they will then trust you on all occasions.
Westant

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:38:02 AM

Yes we have to care for others to help them to improve their financial position. We have to guide them in their investment and have to suggest them good projects to invest in them like this project. With that investment they will then trust you on all occasions.
It will also give more strength to this project if we will invite others to the project as when the community of a project is higher then the value of the coin increases faster on exchanges. If we will work on that field to increase the community of the project then we will get more value for our coins.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:39:57 AM

It will also give more strength to this project if we will invite others to the project as when the community of a project is higher then the value of the coin increases faster on exchanges. If we will work on that field to increase the community of the project then we will get more value for our coins.
I agree with your point. In the help of others we will actual help ourselves. If we will invite other people to invest in this project then we will also help ourselves to get the value of the coin more higher and we all know that the more the value of the coin the more we will get profit for our investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: