Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:59:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED][GRIDSEED SHIPPED] As Low as $93 Plug&Play 5-Chip Miners | $1375 Blades  (Read 36003 times)
zoob

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 01:01:15 AM

Had a ticket open with GAW, not sure what the credentials are for the stock Pi image provided... I can SSH in but not login, and it doesn't seem to be running any web server.

I ended up using a modified Hashra image for now on another SD card.

Atari and his team have been working hard on the Pi's.  Let me know how you like it and how well it goes.

Pleasantly surprised - my order came with RaspPis intead of the Wiibox!
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bmoconno

Activity: 280
Merit: 261

New In Town...

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 01:35:32 AM

Had a ticket open with GAW, not sure what the credentials are for the stock Pi image provided... I can SSH in but not login, and it doesn't seem to be running any web server.

Atari and his team have been working hard on the Pi's.  Let me know how you like it and how well it goes.

zoob, I had the same problem.  Apparently, it's supposed to be pi/gawminers ... didn't work for me, but that's what it's supposed to be.

If I've helped you out, or you just think I'm awesome… 13SZex4uANVrfTeeuFEXGu6W8EVYtWVB53
edonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1150
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 03:33:48 PM

I got my shipment of 10 units yesterday. Thanks Alex!

I've got the units in a test configuration and have been mining for about 12 hours. The only issue so far is that one unit is showing about 10 times as many hardware errors as the others. I'll try isolating the problem by switching cables and whatnot.

A bit of feedback. It would be nice if the power cables were a foot or two longer. As it is, you really have to put the units close to the power supply. In my final configuration, I'll probably solder some extensions on the power plugs so that I can isolate the power supplies to the back of my rig.

Lastly, my order was supposed to be without a controller because I've got my own Raspberry Pi. But in the USB hub box there was a little board that has an Ethernet and USB port. There was no case. I assume this is a controller, but I've never seen one before.

Maybe when I've isolated my hardware error problem we can figure out how to get this card back to you.

Thanks again for your support.

Ok, I will look into 1m DC cables, I guess if it's too long, customers can always cut it. It would increase the cost for me a little but I'll keep the pice the same.

Seems to be a dispatch error that you got the controller. If you need to RMA then you can send it back along with it. RMA is picked up by our couriers so you are not out of pocket and I'll pop a new one in the mail for you.

Keep me updated please. And I am happy to be of assistance to you.

Cheers

Alex

Thanks Alex. I've isolated the problems to specific units and have sent you a PM to start the RMA process.

Was I helpful?   BTC: 3G1Ubof5u8K9iJkM8We2f3amYZgGVdvpHr
ManeBjorn
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 05:56:01 PM

Some of them the login is pi/raspberry.

tankjnr

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 06:00:38 PM

It appears my parcel from batch 5 is still sitting in China hasn't left the warehouse since last Thursday (DHL website) anyone else having the same problem.
pakole69

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 06:12:51 PM

Ive received it from batch #5 on last friday! Wink

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱Blockchain's First Payment API❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram
vibe

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 09:37:07 PM

Called DHL and they told that they need "confirmation of order" to verify amount for taxes.
They said China usually gives wrong amount.

My order batch #4 is stuck in DHL Finland from friday and can't get touch with atari02..
GAW Miners

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

http://www.gawminers.com

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 10:45:11 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2014, 11:37:44 PM by GAW Miners

Atari and his team have been working hard on the Pi's.  Let me know how you like it and how well it goes.

Hi sorry you were not able to get in.

Please feel free to contact me directly and I will make sure you get the help you need Smiley

josh@gaw.com

Josh
CEO
GAW Miners

gawminers.com  Gridseed ASIC Mining Hardware
Kapz786

Activity: 697
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 03:10:45 PM

Atari still waiting on my credit refund have emailed you and PM'd you please action

Same problem here, been asking for my refund for more than a week now with no to slow response on the questions. Every time it's "it will take another day". Most recent (two days ago) was that he was waiting on money to clear on paypal before he could issue the refund.

Hopefully I'll get it the coming week.

Have you had any luck yet? Im still messaging him - last response I got was "ill check with my finance guy"
tankjnr

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 04:42:23 PM

Now it says shipping complete for batch 5. Yet mine still hasnt left the china warehouse. Alex maybe you should refund me.
Flep182
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 05:07:31 PM

Atari still waiting on my credit refund have emailed you and PM'd you please action

Same problem here, been asking for my refund for more than a week now with no to slow response on the questions. Every time it's "it will take another day". Most recent (two days ago) was that he was waiting on money to clear on paypal before he could issue the refund.

Hopefully I'll get it the coming week.

Have you had any luck yet? Im still messaging him - last response I got was "ill check with my finance guy"

Got a refund today on PP after repeating my question on skype. Have to wait for it to clear on the 3rd though.

Now it says shipping complete for batch 5. Yet mine still hasnt left the china warehouse. Alex maybe you should refund me.

That's the reason I had cancelled mine. It should've shipped on the first and did so on the 14th or so. I had a deadline before traveling and it didn't arrive in time.
atari02 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 08:59:27 PM

I have had warehouse follow this up and I will PM you an update.

Cheers

atari02 (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 09:14:15 PM

Called DHL and they told that they need "confirmation of order" to verify amount for taxes.

My order batch #4 is stuck in DHL Finland from friday and can't get touch with atari02..

Email sent to you with the requested documents.

Cheers

Fassade

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 09:53:40 PM

Email sent to you with the requested documents.

Cheers

Hi Atari02, the Wiibox doesn't works and I'm still waiting the refund $150.

Huh
Tad3j

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 01:29:21 PM

Me and Danny have escrow ready, I hope you see the message here, because the PM system has obvious issues ...  Undecided
donggo

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 01:33:23 PM

Good luck getting a refund from this guy, i've been waiting weeks and he keeps saying tomorrow, tomorrow, i'll get my guy to do it. late shipment, Incorrect parts sent (which he fixed luckily) and a dead wiibox on arrival
stop ignoring my messages atari!!
miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 04:20:32 PM

I'm so tired of everyone on these forums opening up shop and taking 20x more orders than they can handle.   Go ahead PM me and ask where my webstore is?  Five datacenters and we don't miss a beat on orders or we correct and compensate immediately.

Just effing say no I can't take new orders because that kind of greed would prevent me from hitting even  50% order accuracy and piss off my customers.

Who takes over a market by bashing to the bottom of a price war without the facilities to deliver?  Come BFL I mean GAW I mean HashFast I mean KnC I mean Avalon;

* Flips desk and walks out.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 05:52:09 PM

I'm so tired of everyone on these forums opening up shop and taking 20x more orders than they can handle.   Go ahead PM me and ask where my webstore is?  Five datacenters and we don't miss a beat on orders or we correct and compensate immediately.

Just effing say no I can't take new orders because that kind of greed would prevent me from hitting even  50% order accuracy and piss off my customers.

Who takes over a market by bashing to the bottom of a price war without the facilities to deliver?  Come BFL I mean GAW I mean HashFast I mean KnC I mean Avalon;

* Flips desk and walks out.

Unfortunately with the time-critical nature of the market there is no lack of demand no matter how much they screw the customers. And when the customers do get screwed it's too late to do anything about it anyway. Never thought i'd say this but this makes me appreciate marketplaces like eBay - for all its faults it would weed out amateurs like that with a couple of negative feedbacks. Here they can set up self-moderated threads and can go on for quite a while.

Full disclosure: I ordered from atari02, had to cancel due to delays, then unfortunately fell for GAW bait'n'switch scam (which turns out to be the same or closely related entity as atari02).
atari02 (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 06:27:22 PM

Me and Danny have escrow ready, I hope you see the message here, because the PM system has obvious issues ...  Undecided

Got the escrow message. You order has been packed and will be picked up by DHL in the morning.

Cheers

atari02 (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 06:34:21 PM

Good luck getting a refund from this guy, i've been waiting weeks and he keeps saying tomorrow, tomorrow, i'll get my guy to do it. late shipment, Incorrect parts sent (which he fixed luckily) and a dead wiibox on arrival
stop ignoring my messages atari!!

Hi Donggo,

I am not ignoring your messages, just very slow to reply. I have been hammered the last two days. That is why I have expanded my operations with GAW who has the resources for customer support.

Secondly, I will arrange to RMA the dead wiibox, I have offered you a Raspberry Pi instead. It was not my obligation, but I will fulfil that. I could easily send you a new wii box which I have many in stock. But i want you to have a better solution since I have that solution now.

Thirdly, the refund is an offer I made to you. I hope you realise that. And I do that with all intend to make my customers happy. Not an obligation as well. Initially it was credit towards a future purchase, but I eventually gave you what you wanted. So technically it is not a refund, but credit I extended back to you.

I believe there is no one else out there that will offer this. They will take your money, no credit, no refund period. Only GAW miners now have a 5-day guarantee and will reimburse customers for mining lost if they fail to deliver in time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: