Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 07:18:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED][GRIDSEED SHIPPED] As Low as $93 Plug&Play 5-Chip Miners | $1375 Blades  (Read 35997 times)
Flowan

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 05:36:28 PM

atari02, pm send.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
atari02 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 06:06:15 PM

atari02, pm send.

Didn't get pm Flowan. Can you please resend?

xzempt

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 10:19:06 PM

where do you ship from?
atari02 (OP)

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 10:41:00 PM

where do you ship from?

China or USA. China on Tuesday and USA from Wednesday. PM me and let me know your concerns and I will address it.

Cheers

gbyg

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:04:29 AM

@GAW miner, can you please replay to my PM i send 3 hours ago? I suppose you and Alex working together, if it is right can you send me the papers i need in terms of releasing the parcel from customs please?

I get a replay from GAWminer and he forward me to somebody(who answer my last enquiry about a sale after 3 days) else to issue a invoice... i still didn't get a confirmation of my email receive. i am sending one in every 2 Min, just to make sure they will not miss my email!

Hi gbyg,

Sorry for the late reply, I have emailed the required doc to your paypal email address. Please check inbox.

can you plz add me to your skype, its not the document i need. it is already 18.30 here. thats mean i will not get the deliver till monday evening!!

Sent you all the required docs as soon as possible. How did the clearing go?

Thanks , all the papers send to customs. I will hear from them Monday. Will let you know then.
ghur

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 04:28:28 PM

What's up with the massive price decrease?

doge: D8q8dR6tEAcaJ7U65jP6AAkiiL2CFJaHah
Automated faucet, pays daily: Qoinpro
ManeBjorn
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 06:38:37 PM

Over time the prices drop as production ramps up and with the new products coming soon.
They are still great units.

ghur

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 06:42:09 PM

Over time the prices drop as production ramps up and with the new products coming soon.

I'd expect a price drop over time. Just not by this much and nearly daily.
$194 to $112 in such a short span is a lot.
It was at $165 only a few days ago, $120 only yesterday.

doge: D8q8dR6tEAcaJ7U65jP6AAkiiL2CFJaHah
Automated faucet, pays daily: Qoinpro
ManeBjorn
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:13:53 PM

True but mining hardware is a fast moving target and you will even see the Antminers, Dragons and others drop like this as difficulty increases, production smooths out and in hand quantities go up.

I'd expect a price drop over time. Just not by this much and nearly daily.
$194 to $112 in such a short span is a lot.
It was at $165 only a few days ago, $120 only yesterday.

Flowan

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:39:02 PM

Buyers beware. There is a new scammer in town: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=314819

His nickname is almost identical of atari02. Screenshot below:

http://puu.sh/87nCu.png
ManeBjorn
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 09:34:54 PM

That sucks, someone tried pretend to be him once before a few weeks ago.  They even setup a scam skype account.
There are so many scammers out there right now it is not fun trying to decide who and what to purchase if you are in the market for anything.
I wish the newbie jail was still in force because it helped cut down on this kind of crap as well.
Thanks for the heads up.
You should also post the info in the scammer thread.

Buyers beware. There is a new scammer in town: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=314819

His nickname is almost identical of atari02. Screenshot below:

Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 02:18:24 AM

Hi Alex, I sent an email. I now sent a PM to atari02. Kindly check. Thanks!

miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 08:53:04 PM

Atari02 has made promises to me via PM

I held up my end of the deal.

Atari seems to have gave up on his end.

Not impressive.  Add that to so many complaints from customer I've referred.  I rate you 2nd last just before the dead last FuckZoomHash.

powersup

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 11:01:10 PM

Not impressive.  Add that to so many complaints from customer I've referred.  I rate you 2nd last just before the dead last FuckZoomHash.

I believe patients is the key.

If there is one thing I have found with dealing with Atari02 is he will come through for you in the end.  My advice to you just keep reminding him.

The poor guy is constantly hammered by new orders, changes to orders, and co-coordinating stock, packaging, and shipping.  He has to do all this while remaining competitive, which he has done an amazing job of doing.

I have been in 2 of his group buys, and plan to do another with him when funds become available (which will be soon thanks to BC). Yes communication can be little slow, but I have always got my product, and in reasonable time.

miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 01:43:11 AM

I believe patients is the key.

If there is one thing I have found with dealing with Atari02 is he will come through for you in the end.  My advice to you just keep reminding him.

The poor guy is constantly hammered by new orders, changes to orders, and co-coordinating stock, packaging, and shipping.  He has to do all this while remaining competitive, which he has done an amazing job of doing.

I have been in 2 of his group buys, and plan to do another with him when funds become available (which will be soon thanks to BC). Yes communication can be little slow, but I have always got my product, and in reasonable time.

I don't believe that patients have any thing to do with honoring agreements unless you are a doctor.   Being to greedy to serve customers is one thing.  Being to greedy to serve those who send you customers is just plain dickish.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8906

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 02:16:26 AM

The poor guy is constantly hammered by new orders, changes to orders, and co-coordinating stock, packaging, and shipping. 

That's an awful predicament to be in. It's as if he was in a business of selling something Huh

Seriously, thousands of small businesses do that every day and somehow manage to maintain high standards of service. Most would consider being "hammered" with orders the exact opposite of "poor".
powersup

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 03:59:10 AM

Standard of service is relative to your expectation, and your expectation should be based on the market which you are dealing with.

The procurement, sale, and distribution of OEM products is very price driven and competitive.  Margins are minimal, hence overheads kept as low as possible.  low overheads results in lower manpower, lower manpower results in overburden.

We should all allow Atari02, and all other distributors of ASIC's a bit of leniency.  They are providing a service to this community.  A service which we as individuals are unable to do. And all the while remain competitive and get us as consumers the best price possible.
ncs0ne

Activity: 147

software developer

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 02:44:24 PM

Standard of service is relative to your expectation, and your expectation should be based on the market which you are dealing with.

The procurement, sale, and distribution of OEM products is very price driven and competitive.  Margins are minimal, hence overheads kept as low as possible.  low overheads results in lower manpower, lower manpower results in overburden.

We should all allow Atari02, and all other distributors of ASIC's a bit of leniency.  They are providing a service to this community.  A service which we as individuals are unable to do. And all the while remain competitive and get us as consumers the best price possible.

Roll Eyes
Yes, sure, incredible service..

Expectation is very simple I'd say:
 as agreed when paid the money

I'm one of the victims miaviator is referring to.
Let me add that miaviator faces all the negative impact, while Atari02 enjoys some profit out of it.

I paid on 09/03/2014 $4k for 20 Gridseeds, so $200 per device and still waiting!
Meanwhile Atari02 offers them in here for $102. WTF ?!!

I'd call this BFL'ing if not even a scam, but for sure not providing a service to this community.  A service which we as individuals are unable to do.

Do you get paid for posting such crap ?!
If not I we should get in business immediately as I can provide you the kind of service you're seeking for...unbeatable cheap..

@Atari02:
I'm still in hope things were just messed up somehow and you're a honest man standing by your word/agreement.
I'm impatiently looking forward to a fair solution (refund/compensation/?) you will provide to us, the ones suffering financial damage.

Thanks.

Flowan

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 03:08:25 PM

Roll Eyes
Yes, sure, incredible service..

Expectation is very simple I'd say:
 as agreed when paid the money

I'm one of the victims miaviator is referring to.
Let me add that miaviator faces all the negative impact, while Atari02 enjoys some profit out of it.

I paid on 09/03/2014 $4k for 20 Gridseeds, so $200 per device and still waiting!
Meanwhile Atari02 offers them in here for $102. WTF ?!!

I'd call this BFL'ing if not even a scam, but for sure not providing a service to this community.  A service which we as individuals are unable to do.

Do you get paid for posting such crap ?!
If not I we should get in business immediately as I can provide you the kind of service you're seeking for...unbeatable cheap..

@Atari02:
I'm still in hope things were just messed up somehow and you're a honest man standing by your word/agreement.
I'm impatiently looking forward to a fair solution (refund/compensation/?) you will provide to us, the ones suffering financial damage.

Thanks.

Wow, you paid like 5 weeks ago and still didn't receive your order? Man, i just hope my order get shipped at least by tommorow.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8906

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 03:25:01 PM

That's all great, but the seller is in full control of setting the expectations. Yes, it doesn't always work out as desired, but these Gridseed sellers have been at it for 2+ months now. Certainly enough time to learn from initial troubles and there are now patterns emerging as to who can keep promises and who can't.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: