Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:45:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED][GRIDSEED SHIPPED] As Low as $93 Plug&Play 5-Chip Miners | $1375 Blades  (Read 36003 times)
GBattaglia

Activity: 735
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 12:16:38 AM

Yeah, while I was planning to purchase from Atari02, it seems more and more news is coming out regarding
less than optimal shipment times and so on.   Undecided

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
almightyruler
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 02:17:01 AM

Yeah, while I was planning to purchase from Atari02, it seems more and more news is coming out regarding
less than optimal shipment times and so on.   Undecided

I wasn't entirely happy with my experience, but the product was delivered. I think just about every gridseed reseller is having the same "issues" - so by comparison this guy may not be so bad.

For some contrast, consider that I have been waiting nearly 10 weeks for my gridseeds from another group buy (not atari02)
gbyg

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 08:27:40 AM

Just an update for my purchase, i bought 20x pack which still didn't receive, spend $3100 which is now $2200.

Just a easy and quick question as you are not replaying my(or is it not only me?) email/PM, are you gonna make up the price difference or you want me to return the 20x package when i received(probably next month) my order?
gruber_69

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 05:02:56 PM

I got proposal from GAW that for the waiting time and hard times with Atari I'll get 2 units in place of the broken one that I have received.
I'll post when I will get that items. For now waiting for reply about shipping.
ny2cafuse
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002

HODL for life.

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 07:14:57 PM

I purchased 20 units from Atari, and I can not in good conscience recommend his service to anyone.  My experience has been as such:

• I ordered on the 25th of March.
  • I didn't get a response from Atari until the 29th saying that shipping would be on Tuesday(April 1).
  • Tuesday and Wednesday came and went, no update.
  • I emailed him both days and didn't receive a response until Thursday, in which he stated he missed the DHL pickup, and he'd extend a $100 credit towards my next order.  I asked that he just include the USB cables in my order instead so I didn't have to source them.  He agreed, and said he'd send double the USB cables, which is cool, but I don't need 40 cables at the moment.
  • Friday came and went, no email.
  • Saturday came, and he sent the tracking.
  • I got the units on Monday(April 7th), but because I was in the middle of a home move, I wasn't able to open up the boxes and check everything out until the next night when I found out I was missing the barrel connector power cables.  I ordered 4 PSUs, so you would think that I would have received something.
  • I emailed Atari on the 8th stating my displeasure with the fact that I didn't receive the power cables.
  • I sent another email on the 10th asking if he was going to do anything about the missing cables.
  • Atari emailed me later that day saying he would get them out ASAP.
  • I haven't heard anything from him regarding tracking or shipment confirmation, so I sent another email yesterday.  I still haven't heard back.

At this point I am purchasing power cables from Amazon.  I can't wait on him any longer.

On a slightly positive note - when he does respond, he is accommodating.  But again, that's when he responds.  I understand that he may have bit off more than he can chew with these group buys, but if he wants to continue to do business, he needs to rethink how he does customer service.  Perhaps hiring someone to respond to emails and handle the PR side of things might turn the tables for him.

With the amount of negative feedback being left in his threads regarding similar service, and my recent experience with this order, I would not recommend Atari if you value customer service.  You will probably have a better experience with GAW.  While I have not purchased units from them, I can appreciate their reviews and the reported levels of customer service they give their customers.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 07:43:33 PM

With the amount of negative feedback being left in his threads regarding similar service, and my recent experience with this order, I would not recommend Atari if you value customer service.  You will probably have a better experience with GAW.  While I have not purchased units from them, I can appreciate their reviews and the reported levels of customer service they give their customers.

Careful with that. GAW clean their threads of negative feedback. They also bribe unsatisfied users with free hashpower - maybe not a bad thing by itself but it skews their public reputation. In reality expect delays, missing parts, slow to non-existent customer service, the usual.
atari02 (OP)

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 07:50:53 PM

Just an update for my purchase, i bought 20x pack which still didn't receive, spend $3100 which is now $2200.

Just a easy and quick question as you are not replaying my(or is it not only me?) email/PM, are you gonna make up the price difference or you want me to return the 20x package when i received(probably next month) my order?

Gbyg,

I would be happy to refund you the difference between the price you bought for and the current price. Sorry for the late reply, as I have been burning the midnight oil the last two day due to a huge shipment of Gridseed products to get out to all customers.

atari02 (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 07:57:19 PM

I purchased 20 units from Atari, and I can not in good conscience recommend his service to anyone.  My experience has been as such:

• I ordered on the 25th of March.
  • I didn't get a response from Atari until the 29th saying that shipping would be on Tuesday(April 1).
  • Tuesday and Wednesday came and went, no update.
  • I emailed him both days and didn't receive a response until Thursday, in which he stated he missed the DHL pickup, and he'd extend a $100 credit towards my next order.  I asked that he just include the USB cables in my order instead so I didn't have to source them.  He agreed, and said he'd send double the USB cables, which is cool, but I don't need 40 cables at the moment.
  • Friday came and went, no email.
  • Saturday came, and he sent the tracking.
  • I got the units on Monday(April 7th), but because I was in the middle of a home move, I wasn't able to open up the boxes and check everything out until the next night when I found out I was missing the barrel connector power cables.  I ordered 4 PSUs, so you would think that I would have received something.
  • I emailed Atari on the 8th stating my displeasure with the fact that I didn't receive the power cables.
  • I sent another email on the 10th asking if he was going to do anything about the missing cables.
  • Atari emailed me later that day saying he would get them out ASAP.
  • I haven't heard anything from him regarding tracking or shipment confirmation, so I sent another email yesterday.  I still haven't heard back.

At this point I am purchasing power cables from Amazon.  I can't wait on him any longer.

On a slightly positive note - when he does respond, he is accommodating.  But again, that's when he responds.  I understand that he may have bit off more than he can chew with these group buys, but if he wants to continue to do business, he needs to rethink how he does customer service.  Perhaps hiring someone to respond to emails and handle the PR side of things might turn the tables for him.

-Fuse

GAW miners have the best reputation today. They have been around for a short time and as a member of the Gaw team, I can tell you we always do right by customers. I extend my apologies for your experience and I have PM you to make up for what was lacking. As an extension of Gaw miners I do my best to make customers happy. I am organising groupbuys here to get better prices for customers, but I understand sometimes the lack of response can be frustrating. I encourage all from now on to contact Gaw and they will provide service on my behalf.

Alex

atari02 (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 08:01:05 PM

Atari02 has made promises to me via PM

I held up my end of the deal.

Atari seems to have gave up on his end.

Not impressive.  Add that to so many complaints from customer I've referred.  I rate you 2nd last just before the dead last FuckZoomHash.

I will hold my end of the the deal we made via PM. The problem is not many of your referrals have mentioned your referral and none of them has asked for the discount. I am not greedy and I will hold true to my promises. I have PMed you asking you what you believe is the number of referrals you have made and I would be delighted to honour it. Honestly there has been a few that have used your referral discount and in the end no one actually proceeded. The same with MajorBorn's referral program. At the start there was a handfull but it dropped of after a couple of weeks.

atari02 (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 08:05:39 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2014, 08:32:25 PM by atari02

With the amount of negative feedback being left in his threads regarding similar service, and my recent experience with this order, I would not recommend Atari if you value customer service.  You will probably have a better experience with GAW.  While I have not purchased units from them, I can appreciate their reviews and the reported levels of customer service they give their customers.

Careful with that. GAW clean their threads of negative feedback. They also bribe unsatisfied users with free hashpower - maybe not a bad thing by itself but it skews their public reputation. In reality expect delays, missing parts, slow to non-existent customer service, the usual.

I disagree with you. GAW's reputation speaks for itself in sale volume. I can tell you now we are probably the largest distributor of Gridseed products. And this from starting way behind the curve. There reason for that is we do our best to make customers happy. We cannot control the price of Gridseed products, so when prices are heavily reduced it is reflected in the market. It is not that we make huge margins originally be we step down as the price goes down. When customers are unhappy we even go to the point for sending extra units and giving back credits. i don't think there is anyone else out there that is that dedicated to the community. Sure, you may have had a bad experience but give us a second chance and we will always make it right.

atari02 (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 08:06:45 PM

I got proposal from GAW that for the waiting time and hard times with Atari I'll get 2 units in place of the broken one that I have received.
I'll post when I will get that items. For now waiting for reply about shipping.

Thumbs up! Please do repost your experience.

gbyg

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 08:25:12 PM

With the amount of negative feedback being left in his threads regarding similar service, and my recent experience with this order, I would not recommend Atari if you value customer service.  You will probably have a better experience with GAW.  While I have not purchased units from them, I can appreciate their reviews and the reported levels of customer service they give their customers.

Strongly agreed!!!! Really bad communication from atari02 . my problem is communication more then anything else. gawminer is little bit better then atari02 but he only answer when he want to. I m sick of sending them email/pm.

atari02,

I actually didn't see your last replay, send me a pm
ny2cafuse
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 08:47:15 PM

GAW miners have the best reputation today. They have been around for a short time and as a member of the Gaw team, I can tell you we always do right by customers. I extend my apologies for your experience and I have PM you to make up for what was lacking. As an extension of Gaw miners I do my best to make customers happy. I am organising groupbuys here to get better prices for customers, but I understand sometimes the lack of response can be frustrating. I encourage all from now on to contact Gaw and they will provide service on my behalf.

Alex

Alex, I have not received any PM from you.  My review outlines our correspondence, or lack thereof.  I just want to know if you shipped the cables that you said you were going to ship.  If you haven't, and GAW is taking care of service, please forward my information to GAW and have them contact me.  I shouldn't have to chase down service like I have had to.

The fact that I get a faster response because of a negative review than I do through direct email is upsetting.  I would have given you a more positive review had you been more communicative.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
gbyg

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 08:59:49 PM

Gbyg,

I would be happy to refund you the difference between the price you bought for and the current price. Sorry for the late reply, as I have been burning the midnight oil the last two day due to a huge shipment of Gridseed products to get out to all customers.

It will be nice but still waiting to discuss with you about paypal and customs. its been 3 days they have it in customs. if you don't take an action to resolve the problem it will be send back from there. so please give me an appointment to chat.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 09:55:35 PM

I disagree with you. GAW's reputation speaks for itself in sale volume. I can tell you now we are probably the largest distributor of Gridseed products. And this from starting way behind the curve. There reason for that is we do our best to make customers happy. We cannot control the price of Gridseed products, so when prices are heavily reduced it is reflected in the market. It is not that we make huge margins originally be we step down as the price goes down. When customers are unhappy we even go to the point for sending extra units and giving back credits. i don't think there is anyone else out there that is that dedicated to the community. Sure, you may have had a bad experience but give us a second chance and we will always make it right.

I don't dispute the fact that the business is booming, for all I know this strategy (overpromise, underdeliver, cover up) might be exactly what the market needs, given the high demand of this product. I'm probably in a minority of GAW customers thinking that you could do even better if you toned down the self-hype and paid more attention to the actual fulfillment than chasing down "dissidents". Maybe you don't need "even better", it's your business, I'm not in a position to tell you how to run it. I have however spent a fairly significant amount of money with GAW myself and unfortunately referred to GAW a few of my clients, who are now frustrated to no end, so the reality is quite different from how you're painting it.
gbyg

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 08:49:33 AM

Gbyg,

It will be nice but still waiting to discuss with you about paypal and customs. its been 3 days they have it in customs. if you don't take an action to resolve the problem it will be send back from there. so please give me an appointment to chat.

I haven't heard anything from you yet. Can you let me know when u r online in Skype/forum/...... I belive the shipment will be returned from customs if you don't take any action.
tankjnr

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 09:04:52 AM

Alex

Im happy with the service and you replied to my emails within a few hours. I will be ordering again and I have also ordered from GAW and they respond on email within hours.

My first grids were slow to leave warehouse but there is still millions of coins to mine

Okay please dont bag me everyone

Cheers and happy easter

klintay
Legendary

Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032

Value will be measured in sats

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 09:48:35 AM

I am still waiting for tracking info...no delivery today as i was told to expect....
ny2cafuse
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 07:25:02 PM

Alex

Alex, I have not received any PM from you.  My review outlines our correspondence, or lack thereof.  I just want to know if you shipped the cables that you said you were going to ship.  If you haven't, and GAW is taking care of service, please forward my information to GAW and have them contact me.  I shouldn't have to chase down service like I have had to.

The fact that I get a faster response because of a negative review than I do through direct email is upsetting.  I would have given you a more positive review had you been more communicative.

-Fuse

I am still waiting on a response, either via email, PM, or response in this thread.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
Flowan

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 08:08:03 AM

Hi Alex. I pmed you a few days ago. Can you please send me the tracking information? Thanks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: