Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:03:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Instant Access Medical - The point of consensus  (Read 4206 times)
sanaravena (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:21:54 PM

What is the usage of the token?

IAM tokens will be used for purchases on the platform. These include licenses, access fees, usage rights, and charges to interact with the iAM Platform / Health Information Exchange. iAM’s native web and mobile application will administer each user’s personal care records. This app will be free.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sanaravena (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:23:47 PM

Why Do you really need a Token Sale to develop IAM?

Hello! Thanks for this question!

This Token Sale will allow us to launch the iAM token economy. This will be much more beneficial than the ordinary Fiat economy. Here are the main advantages of using tokens:

- No traditional banking fees. Users pay minimal ‘Read’, ‘Write’ & ‘Share’ fees to iAM. In return, they enjoy a life-long electronic personal care record.
- iAM’s Healthcare economy is borderless. iAM Tokens can be used in any country for health products and services. This makes paying for medical services while traveling even easier.
- Health care services can be extended to the 1 Billion ‘unbanked’ in developing countries who own a mobile device. Users in developing countries can get iAM Tokens on open market exchanges. They may use tokens to pay for local health care services without the need for credit cards or other traditional banking products.
- Token purchasers and holders may receive an increase in health services when the demand for iAM Tokens on the market increases.
- Smart contracts govern all payments. This enables guaranteed service levels and the minimization of payment handling issues.

Moreover, the token sale will deliver funds for the following uses:
Delivery of health services
Development and Tech integration
Operations, sales and marketing
Expansion of iAM network
ico_coinhunter

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:54:59 PM

And Who is the target audience of your platform? As I understood - patients and doctors?

The platform serves all parties in the healthcare industry. With iAM, patients, doctors, insurance providers, researchers, and partners will be able to find the point of consensus. Here is a short description of the benefits to each party:

- Patients generally want better access to healthcare and a better service. iAM helps users save money while getting full medical support using the platform.

- Doctors want to increase their income and deliver better healthcare outcomes for patients. iAM’s platform will save them time, effort, and resources. This way, doctors will be able to support more patients, have less paperwork, and enjoy more free time.

- Insurance providers want to reduce costs and increase income. iAM will allow insurance companies to cut costs and reduce fraud.

- Researchers do not have easy access to patients’ de-identified data. This limits the effectiveness of medical research. iAM will provide researchers with comprehensive and complete de-identified records from patients who agree to share their data.

- Partners are looking for new clients. iAM will provide them with the access to market. This will help them to reach the most relevant customers.

Thank you for such detailed answer.

Where can I find links to your social networks?
Shkil.oksana

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:56:28 PM

Where can I find the token details?
I mean price, dates, hard-cap?

All details are provided in our litepaper, which you can find on our we-site, or please follow the link https://www.instantaccessmedical.io/documents/Litepaper.pdf#toolbar=0&navpanes=0

Thank you. I found somewhere information that you are partnered with Moxtra? Is this true?
andy_flowers

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:57:39 PM

What do you do with the funds raised?
Need to know how are you going to use investors money Wink

Hello!

Raised funds will be spent on the following:
75% - Delivery of Health services
25% - Platform development and Launch expenses

Great. Will there be a live demo of the platform / will you make your source code public?
ico_coinhunter

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:13:49 PM

Is there any minimum amount of contribution? For presale... Maybe, for mainsale too?
katie.trader

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:15:23 PM

How can I participate in referral program? I have heard that I may receive referral link. How can I get it?
senorita.in.crypto

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:18:23 PM

I see that you are very high-rated on icoonboard  Wink Congrats, looks nice Smiley
gduiin

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:20:23 PM

I didn't find your soft-cap, could you please provide this info?

There is no soft cap as the iAM business is not solely dependent on the token crowdsale.

Ok, Do you have an alpha or beta product available, MVP?
sam_spark

Activity: 45

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:22:18 PM

This Token Sale will allow us to launch the iAM token economy. This will be much more beneficial than the ordinary Fiat economy. Here are the main advantages of using tokens:

- No traditional banking fees. Users pay minimal ‘Read’, ‘Write’ & ‘Share’ fees to iAM. In return, they enjoy a life-long electronic personal care record.
- iAM’s Healthcare economy is borderless. iAM Tokens can be used in any country for health products and services. This makes paying for medical services while traveling even easier.
- Health care services can be extended to the 1 Billion ‘unbanked’ in developing countries who own a mobile device. Users in developing countries can get iAM Tokens on open market exchanges. They may use tokens to pay for local health care services without the need for credit cards or other traditional banking products.
- Token purchasers and holders may receive an increase in health services when the demand for iAM Tokens on the market increases.
- Smart contracts govern all payments. This enables guaranteed service levels and the minimization of payment handling issues.

How many programmers do you have on team?
Schwarz26

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:23:15 PM

What kind of payments do you accept? I know that contribution can be made in ETH, but are there any other options? Thanks for response
katherine_eth

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:25:36 PM

What is the usage of the token?

IAM tokens will be used for purchases on the platform. These include licenses, access fees, usage rights, and charges to interact with the iAM Platform / Health Information Exchange. iAM’s native web and mobile application will administer each user’s personal care records. This app will be free.

How are you regulated and complying with the laws in your jurisdiction?

sanaravena (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:29:30 PM

And Who is the target audience of your platform? As I understood - patients and doctors?

The platform serves all parties in the healthcare industry. With iAM, patients, doctors, insurance providers, researchers, and partners will be able to find the point of consensus. Here is a short description of the benefits to each party:

- Patients generally want better access to healthcare and a better service. iAM helps users save money while getting full medical support using the platform.

- Doctors want to increase their income and deliver better healthcare outcomes for patients. iAM’s platform will save them time, effort, and resources. This way, doctors will be able to support more patients, have less paperwork, and enjoy more free time.

- Insurance providers want to reduce costs and increase income. iAM will allow insurance companies to cut costs and reduce fraud.

- Researchers do not have easy access to patients’ de-identified data. This limits the effectiveness of medical research. iAM will provide researchers with comprehensive and complete de-identified records from patients who agree to share their data.

- Partners are looking for new clients. iAM will provide them with the access to market. This will help them to reach the most relevant customers.

Thank you for such detailed answer.

Where can I find links to your social networks?

You may find all the links below:

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/instantaccessmedical/

Twitter https://twitter.com/health_iam

Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/company/instant-access-medical/

Reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/InstantAccessMedical/

Youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJjoVE28KculQy8PlbvzbyA

And please join our telegram group! https://t.me/iAMcommunity

sanaravena (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:31:10 PM

Where can I find the token details?
I mean price, dates, hard-cap?

All details are provided in our litepaper, which you can find on our we-site, or please follow the link https://www.instantaccessmedical.io/documents/Litepaper.pdf#toolbar=0&navpanes=0

Thank you. I found somewhere information that you are partnered with Moxtra? Is this true?

Yes, this is true Wink

Moxtra is a mobile extra solution created by the original founders of Webex, which delivers embeddable cloud collaboration for the mobile era. This allows the iAM personal care record to imbed real-time interactive “conversation capabilities” into our health record workflows. Please learn more: https://moxtra.com/
sanaravena (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:31:57 PM

What do you do with the funds raised?
Need to know how are you going to use investors money Wink

Hello!

Raised funds will be spent on the following:
75% - Delivery of Health services
25% - Platform development and Launch expenses

Great. Will there be a live demo of the platform / will you make your source code public?

Our working MVP is already available for use in the UK. The code for our personal care record platform and mobile application is proprietary technology. It is not in the public domain. For transparency sake, our smart contracts are public.
sanaravena (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:33:19 PM

Is there any minimum amount of contribution? For presale... Maybe, for mainsale too?

Minimum amount is 100 iAM  Wink
sanaravena (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:33:59 PM

How can I participate in referral program? I have heard that I may receive referral link. How can I get it?

Yes, there is a referral program. We will share details a little bit later. Stay tuned!
sanaravena (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:34:44 PM

I see that you are very high-rated on icoonboard  Wink Congrats, looks nice Smiley

Thank you!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
sanaravena (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:35:26 PM

I didn't find your soft-cap, could you please provide this info?

There is no soft cap as the iAM business is not solely dependent on the token crowdsale.

Ok, Do you have an alpha or beta product available, MVP?

Yes, iAM has already deployed a white-labeled solution to several institutional customers. iAM has a working application for demonstration purposes. Some features of the platform are still in development. We are going to deploy them in line with our road map.
sanaravena (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:36:23 PM

How many programmers do you have on team?

iAM has 5 core developers working on our platform in collaboration across the UK, USA, and South Africa. Together with our enterprise partners, the number of programmers that may work on the project is able to scale. For example, Guardtime has a large resource pool comprising of over 150 Cryptographers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: