Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:45:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Instant Access Medical - The point of consensus  (Read 4205 times)
sam_spark

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:40:15 PM

Hello iAM team! Thanks for the work you do. I got really interested in the project already, yet I have several questions before I join you.

I will be happy to answer all of your questions. Please, go ahead.

Thanks, sanaravena. So, first, I haven't found any info about the reserve. Are you gonna leave any tokens for the team or project development?

Here is our plan for token distribution:
50% - Sales to Purchasers in Token Sale
38% - iAM Reserve
8% - Team & Founders
2% - Community Engagement
2% - Bounty Campaign

The iAM Reserve will be set up using retained tokens after the crowd sale (38% of issued tokens). The function of the iAM Reserve is to ensure sufficient additional liquidity to power the healthcare token economy. Tokens are sold to Enterprise Partners at a convenience premium over the market price and are used to pay for access licenses and to transact with the platform governed by their service contract. When iAM collects tokens from the enterprise partner for use of the platform, the iAM reserve is replenished.

75% will be spent on the delivery of health services ($26M). And 25% - for platform development & launch expenses ($9M).

dude, you can find all this info on the website: https://www.instantaccessmedical.io
and they also have a litepaper and send you a whitepaper as soon as you pass kyc

Got it. Thank you so much for your help.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sanaravena (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:46:06 PM

Just a small reminder to you: it is not only patients and doctors who will benefit with iAM. Employers will also be able to improve the health of their workers, promote employee well-being, and administer preventative care by accessing their patient's complete personal care records. Moreover, they will have a chance to reduce health expenses.
Blockbie

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:47:05 PM

Just a small reminder to you: it is not only patients and doctors who will benefit with iAM. Employers will also be able to improve the health of their workers, promote employee well-being, and administer preventative care by accessing their patient's complete personal care records. Moreover, they will have a chance to reduce health expenses.

Looks great! You are really a point of consensus!
ico_coinhunter

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:55:30 AM

Hi everyone! Let's have a little chat without admins Cheesy
What feature of the platform are you most excited about?
johny89

Activity: 43

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:57:44 AM

Haha, thanks for the question, ico_coinhunter! In my opinion, the coolest thing is that they care about everyone. I mean, there are some platforms that are based on patients' needs but these guys bring something for all parties. This means that they will get much more support in the future due to the wider audience.
BlockEthie

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:58:43 AM

Haha, thanks for the question, ico_coinhunter! In my opinion, the coolest thing is that they care about everyone. I mean, there are some platforms that are based on patients' needs but these guys bring something for all parties. This means that they will get much more support in the future due to the wider audience.

Fighting insurance fraud for sure. I work in the insurance company and I know the real scale of this problem. Believe me, this is the most important thing.
senorita.in.crypto

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:50:16 PM

Fighting insurance fraud for sure. I work in the insurance company and I know the real scale of this problem. Believe me, this is the most important thing.

What I like about the project is that they already have a lot of experience and the team consists of doctors and developers. I think, it's highly important that they have someone who really work in the healthcare industry as they know what they should do to change the situation for the better. Go iAM!
ico_coinhunter

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:51:23 PM

What I like about the project is that they already have a lot of experience and the team consists of doctors and developers. I think, it's highly important that they have someone who really work in the healthcare industry as they know what they should do to change the situation for the better. Go iAM!

Cool. And as for me, it is the possibility to store all your health data in one place and share it whenever you want. I'm already looking forward to sending the access to my personal care record to my GP. I think, he'll be impressed by the platform as well.
sanaravena (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:52:24 PM

Cool. And as for me, it is the possibility to store all your health data in one place and share it whenever you want. I'm already looking forward to sending the access to my personal care record to my GP. I think, he'll be impressed by the platform as well.

Thank you for your feedback guys. Our team is working hard to make the platform even better. We do hope that we'll be able to meet all your expectations.
men00

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:30:10 PM

This project is so great, I am going to campaign for this excellent project. Join us, guys, we will help this team translate all the ideas!
BlockEthie

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:51:00 PM

I remember you saying that we all need to pass KYC to get a WP. Where can I do this?
sanaravena (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:52:19 PM

I remember you saying that we all need to pass KYC to get a WP. Where can I do this?

Hello again. To pass KYC, you will need to create an Orderbook account at https://www.orderbook.io/ Once you are logged in, go to Settings (the option will be available at the top of the page), then select Account Verification option. This is the exact place of the KYC procedure. Please provide all the required information when you start the verification process. After KYC is successfully completed, one of our team members will send you a copy of the White Paper.
Nick@iAM

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:03:58 AM

Hi All,

For those who would like a look behind the scenes and get to know the team who are driving iAM. Watch this interview with Stan Shepherd, CEO iAM conducted by Paul Seils from https://cryptomasterminds.org (also iAM Ambassador). They go into Stan's background and how he came across the need for this solution as well as health security and fraud. Please watch this clip at https://youtu.be/VNOBSMf0fJU

http://i68.tinypic.com/33ljivs.jpg
Nick@iAM

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 12:55:20 AM

Symptoms warn us when things are going wrong with our bodies. Prevention from lifestyle disease requires data from tests to tell us when things are wrong; these can only be reliably interpreted from a life-long personal care record.
princessjenyz

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:34:38 AM

This is another established company with the aim of healthcare record solution worldwide based on blockchain. Instant Access Medical is quite unique among ICOs because it the value proposition of solving healthcare’s biggest issues including insurance fraud, medication adherence, prescription abuse and also the problem of medical data portability.
jaksone

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:26:35 AM

For developing countries such things are very much needed, considering developing country health services are still very unprofessional ... so in my opinion it is better that the Instant Access Medical (iAM) project is more focused in that country
Nick@iAM

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:40:19 PM

Quite right, the developing world could really benefit from improved health records and apps that help patients stay healthy or stick to their treatments especially where health infrastructure is poor, doctors are expensive and there is still a high usage of smart phones. iAM plans to also build a tokenised health care economy meaning that even the unbanked could potentially get health services paid for using iAM tokens via borderless low fee transactions. IAM will need to establish itself in the UK, USA and other mature markets and once fully funded can expand to developing countries and be truely global.
Corey031

Activity: 648
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:50:45 PM

Instant Access Medical has been listed on wings.ai and is available for forecasting. How much will raise from its token sale? Please show your support for Instant Access Medical and submit your forecast! To learn more: bit.ly/2VcdxX8
Nick@iAM

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:24:46 AM

They say the early bird gets the worm (or the fancy donut if you are a Simpsons fan)! You can participate in iAM's PreSale right now to get an 88% Discount  (same as VC's and institutions). Visit www.instantaccessmedical.io to participate. Ends on the 16th Jan!
Nick@iAM

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:56:59 AM

Due to popular demand, please find this guide on how to pass KYC and receive our Whitepaper. Remember there is no cost or obligation to purchase. Thanks to everyone who has already done this!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eS1UYNV22WdqxKAaTc35XtAqXF0ic9W6/view?usp=sharing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: