Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:52:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB BTC for GBP in UK  (Read 251 times)
Daninasko (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:44:11 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2018, 10:56:02 AM by Daninasko

Hi guys new here!

I have a Blockchain wallet looking to buy bitcoin for cash (GBP), preferably in the northwest of England but would go countrywide for the right price.

Happy to do smaller amounts to build trust with the right people but usually looking to spend 5k+ at a time to one or two reliable sources.

Will always trade in person, preferably in one of our offices for both parties safety and peace of mind but all terms are negotiable.

Looking to pay cash for spot price at first with hopes to lean it 1 or 2% in my favour once some trust and familiary between parties is established.

Telegram @Interousting

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Behat1981

Activity: 142
Merit: 1

https://bit.ly/48DykYN

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 09:04:39 PM

Hi guys new here!

I have a Blockchain wallet looking to buy bitcoin for cash (GBP), preferably in the northwest of England but would go countrywide for the right price.

Happy to do smaller amounts to build trust with the right people but usually looking to spend 5k+ at a time to one or two reliable sources.

Will always trade in person, in one of our offices for both parties safety and peace of mind.

Prices negotiable please PM me
How is it safe for a person to go into an "office" with a stranger who might have people waiting for him there to ambush him? Only idiots would do that with someone they don't know when they can easily avoid all this nonsense and trade safely with localbitcoin escrow?

Microsoft 365 And Google W/S Admin
Google Workspace Super Admin edu - $1,000
Office 365 A1 1000 License and many more product https://bit.ly/48DykYN
Rambotnic

Activity: 350
Merit: 22

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:51:10 PM

They're public offices with independent receptionists and security we rent in. Security cameras work both ways you know.
Public meets can be arranged if preferable.

Some people want cash, others don't appreciate paying fees, others don't trust banks etc. You can be more competitive eliminating middlemen.

Middleman/Escrow is always great option than get in troubles with strangers.
Daninasko (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:30:24 AM

Which is why I want to build a working relationship with select people who then won't be strangers.

Not everyone wants 1% taken from them for a transaction.

It's ok I understand this won't be for everyone and I get you guys get your fair share of scammers which breeds pessimism, but there will be people that this process is of interest to.

Thanks
Rambotnic

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:50:23 AM

Which is why I want to build a working relationship with select people who then won't be strangers.

Not everyone wants 1% taken from them for a transaction.

It's ok I understand this won't be for everyone and I get you guys get your fair share of scammers which breeds pessimism, but there will be people that this process is of interest to.

Thanks

So we should understand from that you not willing to use escrow ?
Daninasko (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:47:07 PM

I'm saying why would you pay for escrow for an in person transaction???
You will see the money before you send the bitcoin.

For anonymous trading yes I'd use escrow, but I want to build relationships with people who are reliable for it to squeeze every %.

I take it you aren't even a potential client but I welcome your questions/comments nonetheless so thank you.
Rambotnic

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:22:48 PM

I'm saying why would you pay for escrow for an in person transaction???
You will see the money before you send the bitcoin.

For anonymous trading yes I'd use escrow, but I want to build relationships with people who are reliable for it to squeeze every %.

I take it you aren't even a potential client but I welcome your questions/comments nonetheless so thank you.
Why would someone pay escrow than meeting someone ?
Security reasons obviously ? Prevention is better than cure.
Why would someone risk meet mobsters or group of armed guys instead of do transaction thru trusted escrow service ?
No one will be "potential client" for you because you don't offer us security.
Daninasko (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:03:51 PM

Feel free to set your terms if it suits you I'm merely offering to host the meet in a secure independent office.

A % of a lot of money is still a lot of money to the right person.

I've offered to trade low at first to build trust, less money is less risk for me too like I said it works both ways.

I'm willing to pay good prices in cash because I'm happy to take a small risk to meet new contacts and avoid some fees at the same time it's really not as sinister as you're making out.

There are plenty of security measures that can be negotiated if that's necessary to open opportunities for good trades.

I just want dialect with the right people for honest reasons. If this isn't the place for that please direct me to where would be more appropriate.
Daninasko (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:43:58 AM

Looking at your post history I don't believe you have the volume to entertain my pitch anyway buddy but thanks for your input.

Daninasko (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:59:37 AM

Hi guys new here!

Will always trade in person, in one of our offices for both parties safety and peace of mind.

Prices negotiable please PM me
How is it safe for a person to go into an "office" with a stranger who might have people waiting for him there to ambush him? Only idiots would do that with someone they don't know when they can easily avoid all this nonsense and trade safely with localbitcoin escrow?

Because show me a price you can sell for on localbitcoin escrow and I'll beat it AND give you the escrow cost difference. When you have the gumption and capabilities to trade personally you can earn more money all round it's all about finding the right people.
I'm here looking for like-minded reliable individuals.
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16495

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 09:00:24 AM

Why would you pay cash in your office, instead of using an exchange? Cash would imply it's shady money, an office would imply you could just as well use an exchange. Those two together doesn't make sense.

A month ago in Amsterdam, some guy got 180,000 fake euro bills in exchange for his 26 Bitcoins. I can't think of any legit reason why a new user would try to buy Bitcoins for cash through this forum.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Daninasko (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:50:44 AM

Can you recommend a forum where a new user wanting to buy bitcoins for cash would be more appropriate.

I understand there are scammers about. I'm not looking for a one off trade with somebody I just want to grow maintain relationships with people who want to cash out so we both get better rates - I get you people may find that hard to believe but I would get nowhere if I didn't try.
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16495

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 09:58:24 AM

Can you recommend a forum where a new user wanting to buy bitcoins for cash would be more appropriate.
I don't think there's any forum for this. It'll only be abused by spammers.
For Bitcoin transactions, there's Localbitcoins. That site is designed to handle those transactions a bit more secure than just meeting random strangers. It's still risky though.

I understand there are scammers about. I'm not looking for a one off trade with somebody I just want to grow maintain relationships with people who want to cash out so we both get better rates - I get you people may find that hard to believe but I would get nowhere if I didn't try.
That's what all scammers say, and that makes trying trying this more or less useless. Even if you're not a scammer, chances are you'll be contacted by scammers. Most likely on this board, two scammers will each try to scam the other party Tongue

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Daninasko (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:59:25 PM

I don't think there's any forum for this. It'll only be abused by spammers.
For Bitcoin transactions, there's Localbitcoins. That site is designed to handle those transactions a bit more secure than just meeting random strangers. It's still risky though.

That's what all scammers say, and that makes trying trying this more or less useless. Even if you're not a scammer, chances are you'll be contacted by scammers. Most likely on this board, two scammers will each try to scam the other party Tongue
I believe you are right.

I thought this would be a fruitless effort going off the first couple of responses, but who knows maybe the right miners or seller's for cash will see this and send me a message.

I actually haven't even been contacted by scammers either  you know so maybe my pitch isn't even good enough for them hahaha. I'll pay 1%!  Grin
Daninasko (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:59:18 AM

Haha I've had my first scammer I think.

If you can't hold a basic convo to get to know even the basics about how you like to do business why even try.

Still looking with bated breath.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: