Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:29:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️⭐️⭐️[ANN][PRE]NORD - New Age Gaming Platform⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 24232 times)
Ivilina

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:11:02 PM

I think that first of all the team will cooperate with large games centers, that will help to take place

looks like an interesting idea. that's helpful for now, anyway, thanks the dev team to launch the promising project.
JohnDeer228

Activity: 79

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:14:43 PM

Hey, such high activity, guys, i bet you will succeed I hope the team will do everything possible.
Bobby_VI

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:19:21 PM

I just read your white paper, and do not understand, why it is valuable for you to use blockchain?
Nitori_m

Activity: 346
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:25:56 PM

How many nord coins will be in circulation
BTC_stone

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:34:22 PM

Does the team plan to officially register its name in order to become a holder of a personal brand?
BTC_stone

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:39:29 PM

When will the KYC take place? Where can i find the terms and condition for the token sale?
CryptoCreaker

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:42:31 PM

When will the KYC take place? Where can i find the terms and condition for the token sale?

Where did you read that there would be an investor test? I've heard about it for the first time.
Little_Joe

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:44:31 PM

I think that the overall marketing budget of NORD is enough for the implementation of the project.
But the budget, dedicated only to the promotion of the sale of tokens, should not be a secret.
NORDproject (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 71

NEW AGE GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 10:47:38 AM

Where did you read that there would be an investor test? I've heard about it for the first time.
Hello!
Test games for investors and partners will be announced soon. Follow our website news and telegram channel to join it.
NORDproject (OP)
Copper Member

NEW AGE GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 02:03:56 PM

NORDproject (OP)
Copper Member

NEW AGE GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 09:06:00 PM

Due to the unstable situation on the cryptocurrency market and ICO, NORD team decided to extend the pre-ICO stage until December 23, 2018.

We want to highlight that the work on the project is moving ahead, despite funding difficulties, the team is not going to freeze the project. In the near future, we will provide the results of work that is progressing faster than planned.

Also, we want to draw your attention to the fact that the dates of the ICO and the stages of the roadmap are NOT shifted!

During the work on the project, the NORD team gathered feedback from potential users and investors. We have taken into account advice on the development of the platform, its improvement and promotion, the main dreads of investors in the current market environment became clear.

Using these research we will be able to make the platform as customer oriented and more functional as possible, thanks to feedback from the players. As mentioned above, the project is in the active development stage, so the team decided to launch NORD ARENA in closed testing mode soon.

The dates of the tournament will be announced soon. Participate in the tournament will be able any of the users of the forum, signed up through our support. More information, a format of the tournament and the number of participants will be provided within two weeks.
JohnnyBG

Activity: 46
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:17:28 AM

NORD token is very promising, IMHO. People RN are very much into all sorts of games, more than ever before. Gotta get on that ASAP.
onecryptoguy

Activity: 64
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:40:39 PM

NORD? Hello? Is anybody there? Already RIP? Telegram channel is dead since octobre. Should we say bye bye to this project?
NORDproject (OP)
Copper Member

NEW AGE GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 11:01:03 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2019, 04:40:59 PM by NORDproject

Important information

Due to the negative situation on the ICO and pre-ICO market, NORD team announcing with regrets , that we have to freeze projects development for an indefinite period of time (but not later than the end of the second quarter of 2019). We do not want to hide the fact that we faced problems in financing; last months project was financed only by its creators. But despite this, the project is NOT closed, and work on it will continue after stabilization on the cryptocurrency market. Questions with majority of clients who have invested in our project are solved , I would like to emphasize , that the majority of investors decided to stay with us , and we really appreciate their understanding and trust. The platform itself is in a test version, there was even first mini-tournament, but there is not enough funding to complete the final stage of its development. IMPORTANT! If you are an investor and want to get back the funds invested in the NORD platform, then please contact support on the site via tickets, we are also ready to answer any of the questions asked.
onecryptoguy

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 03:51:06 AM

....if we want to receive our money back, what?  Huh
I bought NORD. How can I receive my money back?
NORDproject (OP)
Copper Member

NEW AGE GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 04:41:16 PM

....if we want to receive our money back, what?  Huh
I bought NORD. How can I receive my money back?

If you are an investor and want to get back the funds invested in the NORD platform, then please contact support on the site via tickets, we are also ready to answer any of the questions asked.
onecryptoguy

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 01:26:30 AM

I sent messages through email and support tickets, two weeks ago, to recover my money. No response! No money back!
NORDproject (OP)
Copper Member

NEW AGE GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 05:21:01 PM

We responded to your two tickets two weeks ago. Look in your account.

onecryptoguy

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 06:48:34 PM

Well, I can't find the open tickets in my account, I see only "Write to support" option. Yes, I used 0.6576146700 ETH to buy 6xx NORD, I don't know how I received the rest. Please, give my ETH back. I don't know how to respond to tickets. Thanks!
NORDproject (OP)
Copper Member

NEW AGE GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2019, 11:12:03 AM

Please contact this email nordprojectico@gmail.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: