Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:50:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How will the SEC affect the market after on September 30?  (Read 227 times)
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 07:41:11 AM

To be honest, I don't care about the SEC confirmation. Neither they will approve it or reject, my focus for cryptocurrency is in the long term. Yeah if they approve it, Bitcoin will rise but some will sell their Bitcoins to gain profit then it will fall again and vice versa.

The confirmation of SEC regarding the ETF will affect the Bitcoin's price for short time only but I think this will be an another step for mass adoption.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dimon8 (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:38:59 AM

I think that while bitcoin, etn, and other crypto currency is estimated in USD, then such regulatory and supervisory body as SEC which is in the US and is a lever of control and market manipulation.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:21:27 PM

To be honest, I don't care about the SEC confirmation. Neither they will approve it or reject, my focus for cryptocurrency is in the long term. Yeah if they approve it, Bitcoin will rise but some will sell their Bitcoins to gain profit then it will fall again and vice versa.

The confirmation of SEC regarding the ETF will affect the Bitcoin's price for short time only but I think this will be an another step for mass adoption.
That's right. Bitcoin will function even without that ETF, I don't think so if that ETF having a real effect on bitcoin price in the market, Bitcoin existed a long time ago and until now, more people still adopt bitcoin even though without this implementation. So, there's no reason SEC will approve ETF.

CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:27:20 PM

September 30 will be the next consideration of the issue of taking bitcoin-ETF. How can ETF deviation affect the market? And how can the adoption of ETF affect?
I think this will delay again as those ETF members can't came-up a good decision about this ETF. This is delaying tactics as they know that the price of bitcoin can rally if this will get there approval. With or without ETF crypto will still good and somehow we can bounce back again.
Kusnechik

Merit: 11

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:32:28 PM

It is strange that they decided to sit on 09/30/2018, because this is Sunday - day off. Will they work specifically for the ETF on BTC?

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:32:41 PM

I thought i read somewhere that the SEC decision has been delayed and will take time till February 2019. Might be wrong though. But anyways, I don't think there would be a huge price spike after the decision. Even if there is, it is going to be short lived. People will usually stock up before the decision is taken, which might cause a small rise, but then most of the people will end up selling as soon as a decision has been given, may it be positive or negative to cash in their profit from the small price rise.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:34:57 PM

September 30 will be the next consideration of the issue of taking bitcoin-ETF. How can ETF deviation affect the market? And how can the adoption of ETF affect?

There're only two possible reactions one the market will shoot up if the bitcoins etf get approvals, if they yet need time or do not approve I don't expect any changes to take place. As bitcoins prices have already factored in the rejection already so, only a approval will bring some price hike, again people are tired and maybe even bored of the hearings so there're chances we may see no impact at all.
denuhaqiqi

Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:45:18 PM

That will not have a significant impact on the market in the short term, if the ETF is approved, the addition of the market will likely add a little value to the crypto currency at this time, but that will take a long time.
Bitcoin ETF will not be approved this year because the market is not ready for it. Even if that happens, it will take a while before it is actualized.
hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:57:58 PM

I think it would have some minimal effect on the market. Most of the investors are not aware of this and will buy/trade crypto regardless of the result. IMO it will be rejected again. Not that I think negatively, its just that cryptocurrency have no enough credibility to be accepted yet.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:44:50 AM

The most important question we should ask is, do we really believe it will be accepted ? No.
If you and I do not believe it will be accepted, than market do not believe that neither. If market doesn't believe it will be accepted than don't you think they already decided on what they think about it and it is already inflicted on the price ?

I think whatever the price is right now means what we already know, it won't be accepted. Hence, when SEC decides that it doesn't want to accept it than it means nothing will happen because we already knew that and already inflicted that on the price.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: