Bitcoin Forum
March 30, 2024, 02:54:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🚀 TrustED🚀 Academic Credential Verification on Blockchain  (Read 15280 times)
MoLoKo789

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:30:52 PM

The implementation of the project requires readiness for a long and hard work. Cooperation with universities is the first step.
Yes, cooperation with educational institutions is necessary. Then they need to provide information about the service to all employers who need verification of diplomas. How will this be fulfilled?

And the more universities will be at the base of the platform the more comfortable will be for users. The team of the Trusted must do a graite job working with the universities.

I agree that it will be a big job to add more diplomas to the base from different unuversites. It takes the time. But the more universities will be on the base the more users will be at the platform.

It is a pity that in every country of the world there is no diploma database of its own. Then the project team simply merged all these small bases into one big one.

Perhaps it is precisely the team of this project that will make every effort and create one database uniting all the educational institutions of the world. This is really done, but it will take a lot of time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gromstop

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:46:19 PM

The implementation of the project requires readiness for a long and hard work. Cooperation with universities is the first step.
Yes, cooperation with educational institutions is necessary. Then they need to provide information about the service to all employers who need verification of diplomas. How will this be fulfilled?

And the more universities will be at the base of the platform the more comfortable will be for users. The team of the Trusted must do a graite job working with the universities.

I agree that it will be a big job to add more diplomas to the base from different unuversites. It takes the time. But the more universities will be on the base the more users will be at the platform.

It is a pity that in every country of the world there is no diploma database of its own. Then the project team simply merged all these small bases into one big one.

Perhaps it is precisely the team of this project that will make every effort and create one database uniting all the educational institutions of the world. This is really done, but it will take a lot of time.
The idea is worthy, I hope the team will be able to bring it to the end, thereby not delaying the implementation for many years.
big-svobodniy

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:07:59 PM

Creating such a base will require many trips abroad, communication with representatives of educational institutions around the world. It would be interesting.
Universities are likely to even be interested in creating such a base. The volume of work is enormous - it will not be easy to cover such a number of educational institutions around the world.
Leading person

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:19:54 PM

Creating such a base will require many trips abroad, communication with representatives of educational institutions around the world. It would be interesting.
Universities are likely to even be interested in creating such a base. The volume of work is enormous - it will not be easy to cover such a number of educational institutions around the world.
Nobody thinks that it will be easy. But once the team took up the implementation of the idea, in which there is a prospect, I think it will not back down, despite the first difficulties.
alexcraft1590

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:38:19 PM

If a database of institutes and diplomas had already been created in each country, then a tpko project would in principle not be
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:40:45 PM

The idea is worthy, I hope the team will be able to bring it to the end, thereby not delaying the implementation for many years.
I think it will take many years for the project to work at full capacity. Need to collect fragmented data worldwide. This is especially true if there is still a need for long journeys.

STORMIX

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:48:16 PM

I think this is exactly the global plan for this project. Integrate as many schools as possible into one database.
Yuzhne

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:49:50 PM

I think that this is not necessarily somewhere to go. All questions in terms of project cooperation and universities can be solved online.
Coinyspace.bounty
Copper Member

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 08:07:49 PM

I think that this is not necessarily somewhere to go. All questions in terms of project cooperation and universities can be solved online.

An interesting projects. I agree that many questions now sold online and it is possible to have negotiations with universities online.

lumierre

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:29:40 PM

I think it will take many years for the project to work at full capacity. Need to collect fragmented data worldwide. This is especially true if there is still a need for long journeys.

Now all universities have a computor base. But you agree the computer base of university may not include the persons who graduated university many years ago. And it is a big work to make such base.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:11:46 AM

Yes, that's what I meant. Not all educational institutions simultaneously shifted to an electronic database. Who knows, maybe some still do not have such a base. Creating an electronic database will require a lot of work in their archives.

zmeddy

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:21:15 AM

Yes, that's what I meant. Not all educational institutions simultaneously shifted to an electronic database. Who knows, maybe some still do not have such a base. Creating an electronic database will require a lot of work in their archives.

They sure have such base for last students. But for whose who graduated the university 20 years ago or 30 years. It take a lot of time to make a full base of all the students. But hope than universities a doing such job and create a whole base. But there are so many univercities.
Enchantment99

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:27:37 AM

This is a lot of work. Government officials working in archives will slowly carry out this work. But she is needed. This project will provide a great service by launching your application.
Aleksandra 81

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:55:13 AM

If a member of the administration of the school cooperates online, then, of course, a personal meeting will not be needed. But if a misunderstanding arises? In addition, there may be data that is not included in the electronic database.

The electronic database may lack certificates confirming the passage of any specialization courses or foreign languages.
oficman

Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:02:41 PM

If a member of the administration of the school cooperates online, then, of course, a personal meeting will not be needed. But if a misunderstanding arises? In addition, there may be data that is not included in the electronic database.

The electronic database may lack certificates confirming the passage of any specialization courses or foreign languages.

That's right, because these courses are not held at universities. It is not surprising that the certificates can be easily printed on the printer.
alexcraft1590

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:02:04 PM

I am even sure that many universities do not have electronic databases, such as they are public and they don’t have much money.
strongtree2505

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:04:23 PM

They sure have such base for last students. But for whose who graduated the university 20 years ago or 30 years. It take a lot of time to make a full base of all the students. But hope than universities a doing such job and create a whole base. But there are so many univercities.

I think that the person who graduated from the university 20 years ago and wants to add his diploma to the database of the project, it will not be difficult for him
Yuzhne

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:08:06 PM

Well, if you travel around countries and universities and solve misunderstandings, then time and money will not stay for the development of the project itself.
oficman

Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:06:19 PM

Well, if you travel around countries and universities and solve misunderstandings, then time and money will not stay for the development of the project itself.

I think the project team foresaw such moments. Therefore, allocate several employees to perform this work.
FORTUNA88

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:13:45 PM

I think the project team foresaw such moments. Therefore, allocate several employees to perform this work.

Now businessmen decide many issues with foreign partners through online communication and video communication. The project team can do the same. Thus, it will be possible to save time and money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: