Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:21:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SHIPNEXT - Shipping and Supply Chain Management Platform  (Read 2983 times)
12coins

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:28:21 AM

In an interesting way, they divided the development of their project into several stages. They plan to smoothly move from the sea transportation of cargo and in the future to carry out also land, air and rail transportation.

Well, they will not do it themselves but through their partners. They want to develop a transport ecosystem and logistics, so that it covers the route of delivery of cargo completely at all stages.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
guarino

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:32:46 AM

In an interesting way, they divided the development of their project into several stages. They plan to smoothly move from the sea transportation of cargo and in the future to carry out also land, air and rail transportation.

Well, they will not do it themselves but through their partners. They want to develop a transport ecosystem and logistics, so that it covers the route of delivery of cargo completely at all stages.
Wow, this is amazing, the ambitions of this project cause me admiration, I sincerely hope for the success of this project. It looks very useful to many.
12coins

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:38:13 AM

Wow, this is amazing, the ambitions of this project cause me admiration, I sincerely hope for the success of this project. It looks very useful to many.

They chose the right tactics, and if companies have a tool. which will carry out logistics of such a scale, this will significantly speed up the delivery process and reduce its cost.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:43:44 AM

They chose the right tactics, and if companies have a tool. which will carry out logistics of such a scale, this will significantly speed up the delivery process and reduce its cost.
Before I began to study this project, I didn’t even think about all the details in terms of cargo delivery and logistics, now I understand how difficult this multi-step and expensive process is.
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:34:06 AM

Blockchain technology is increasing by the day with different project from different fields, some are currently doing well in the market, other's are still struggling to get recognition, bottom line is who can deliver at the very least, there are other similar project in the logistic field as well that haven't really performed as expected.

Shipping and delivery can be very successful in blockchain if it is well incorporated, ShipNext business idea is broad and likeable, the team looks ready Cheesy and i hope they can apply much dedication to see it through.

ShipNext Supply Chain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:23:36 PM

Blockchain technology is increasing by the day with different project from different fields, some are currently doing well in the market, other's are still struggling to get recognition, bottom line is who can deliver at the very least, there are other similar project in the logistic field as well that haven't really performed as expected.

Shipping and delivery can be very successful in blockchain if it is well incorporated, ShipNext business idea is broad and likeable, the team looks ready Cheesy and i hope they can apply much dedication to see it through.

Thanks for your feedback!
I agree there are a few similar projects, but we're the only one, which already has a working platform and 10-years experience in this business!
Copper Member

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:18:52 PM

I almost thought that dev didn't active as I skimmed through the pages and didn't see any quote to my posy. Dev, you missed my post. Do you mind help me with this?

Will the available shipping companies be expanded in the future? Like allowing companies to choose their forwarding company of their preference? I understand that some companies already bound to certain contact with forwarder that didn't allow them to change companies easily

Hello!
Sorry for the delay, could you please clarify what your question exactly means?
I couldn't understand it!

I'm sorry, in short, what I tried to know is whether your company will cooperate with other large shipping companies in the future, like perhaps Safmarine or Ahlers, or you'll stick with these ones only.

Not only do we plan to cooperate with a number of large shipping groups, but we are negotiating an equity sale to a group of some 20 world’s largest of these. Including one large international industrial and shipping group. All of these will be announced after the private ICO round
Copper Member

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:54:13 AM

Still, I’m worried exactly how they will be involved in protecting the environment. Shipping causes irreparable damage to the environment and I hope in the interests of this project also the application of measures for the protection and preservation of the environment.

Same as UBER minimized the time and distance of cars to reach their matching passenger, SHIPNEXT creates a transparent (algorithm-based) marketplace that generates the best matching cargo for the ship within the region thus minimizing the ballast runs.
kk777

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:00:21 AM

Hello! Can you please tell me where can I find information about the development team? I need this information!

Hi, I can help you. Tell me, why do you need this information? I wonder why people are interested in the development team.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:03:39 AM

Hello! Can you please tell me where can I find information about the development team? I need this information!

Hi, I can help you. Tell me, why do you need this information? I wonder why people are interested in the development team.

I want to know more information about the development team, because so many projects that in the future cheat their members do not give information about themselves
kk777

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:09:49 AM

I want to know more information about the development team, because so many projects that in the future cheat their members do not give information about themselves

This project openly tells about its team, its members, information about the success of each participant and his specification.
boomertoo

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:14:20 AM

This project openly tells about its team, its members, information about the success of each participant and his specification.

It's fine! And where can I get acquainted with this information to be aware of all the nuances of this project and its team? It's important for me!
CoinNextE

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:08:15 AM

The project team has chosen a very promising area for the implementation of such a project, I believe that the financial benefit is obvious here.

The fact is that the team did not choose the sphere of their activity, they already worked in this sphere and simply decided to implement a convenient service using modern blockchain technologies.
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:12:53 AM

The project team has chosen a very promising area for the implementation of such a project, I believe that the financial benefit is obvious here.

The fact is that the team did not choose the sphere of their activity, they already worked in this sphere and simply decided to implement a convenient service using modern blockchain technologies.
All the same, this is the right decision, such projects are now actively developing and will soon capture the market, and in this case the maritime transport market is very large and promising for the introduction of such technologies.
CoinNextE

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:17:36 AM

All the same, this is the right decision, such projects are now actively developing and will soon capture the market, and in this case the maritime transport market is very large and promising for the introduction of such technologies.

Of course, this is the case, moreover, it is very important now, and it is beneficial for partners, because it will be able to improve and improve that. how it all works now.
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:22:13 AM

Of course, this is the case, moreover, it is very important now, and it is beneficial for partners, because it will be able to improve and improve that. how it all works now.

I agree, it will bring huge profits to the project team, I am absolutely sure of that. I wish the project team good luck and I believe in the success of this project!
Copper Member

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:54:18 PM

Hello! All the team information is presented in a separate block on the website. Below advisors and other team members.
boomertoo

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:23:37 AM

Soon there will be registration in the project and a very large number of users want to take part, but there is not enough room for everyone, how do you feel about such a factor as a limited number of places on the project to participate?
kk777

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:31:49 AM

Soon there will be registration in the project and a very large number of users want to take part, but there is not enough room for everyone, how do you feel about such a factor as a limited number of places on the project to participate?

I think this is a good idea. If the project allows each participant to participate in the investment, then large investors will be able to buy the bulk of the project’s shares and thus start managing the project.
boomertoo

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:40:34 AM

I think this is a good idea. If the project allows each participant to participate in the investment, then large investors will be able to buy the bulk of the project’s shares and thus start managing the project.

Do you think she is doing this for evil reasons? I think that in the first place investors want to successfully invest in order to get a good profit on their investments. This is their main task.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: