Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:31:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SHIPNEXT - Shipping and Supply Chain Management Platform  (Read 2996 times)
peetah

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:42:21 PM

This is a rather interesting project, and it is designed to work with serious business tasks. But I can not understand alone the small details. What is the difference between ShipToken and ShipCoin and what is the specificity of these two tickers?

It is very simple. SHPC is a security marker that is compatible with the ERC20, which must be sold to qualified buyers during a TGE and is expected to be subsequently sold on the secondary market. SHTP is a tangible asset that is used within the project ecosystem.
But I still do not understand this separation. And exactly how the material token will function within its platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Green Lantern

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:47:35 PM

This is a rather interesting project, and it is designed to work with serious business tasks. But I can not understand alone the small details. What is the difference between ShipToken and ShipCoin and what is the specificity of these two tickers?

It is very simple. SHPC is a security marker that is compatible with the ERC20, which must be sold to qualified buyers during a TGE and is expected to be subsequently sold on the secondary market. SHTP is a tangible asset that is used within the project ecosystem.
But I still do not understand this separation. And exactly how the material token will function within its platform.
This will be a currency exchange tool for both parties. That is, when it is necessary to carry out freight transportation, the entire cost of this service will be transferred thanks to this token.
ShipNext Supply Chain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:48:17 PM

The system of logistics for today has a lot of bugs and mistakes that can lead to dangerous situations. Today everything is about changes and this one is good.
This project is not only about changes in loyalty programs but it also about market  and security of funds. It is strange that you speak about this project and don’t mention these features. As for me this sides are the key factors.
If you search for similar projects you will find a lot of them. Why this project is the best and how the team is going cope with competition on the market of projects

We're the only project with already existing prototype! Here's our biggest advantage among others!
We've been in this business for more than 10 years and are constantly working on project development!
peetah

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:52:55 PM

This will be a currency exchange tool for both parties. That is, when it is necessary to carry out freight transportation, the entire cost of this service will be transferred thanks to this token.

That is, the real amount will be converted into this token and then transferred to the company engaged in freight transportation through a smart contract, right?
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:58:36 PM

That is, the real amount will be converted into this token and then transferred to the company engaged in freight transportation through a smart contract, right?
That's right, that's right. This will help ensure security and ensure that the delivery service will be done in perfect harmony. That is why the amount is retained in the form of this token and is controlled by a smart contract.
peetah

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:04:06 PM

That's right, that's right. This will help ensure security and ensure that the delivery service will be done in perfect harmony. That is why the amount is retained in the form of this token and is controlled by a smart contract.
I can say that such a decision is a good approach, and I support this initiative. I think that this approach is correct.
Copper Member

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:27:14 PM

The project offers another good idea that can be easily implemented in the digital industry. Hope there will be no serious obstacles to this idea and its implementation.
Another project that tries to renew the way cryptocurrencies are used. Seems nice, this constant development in exchanging and other spheres leads us to better times.

Not only to renew cryptocurrencies usage, but also business proccesses and ecology situation in the world as well!
Copper Member

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:21:38 PM

The project offers another good idea that can be easily implemented in the digital industry. Hope there will be no serious obstacles to this idea and its implementation.
Another project that tries to renew the way cryptocurrencies are used. Seems nice, this constant development in exchanging and other spheres leads us to better times.
Feels fantastic, this is really important tendency, do not be so pessimistic towards the project. It is hold by an experienced team.  I am confident that we can rely on these guys

Thanks for your support! Our team&advisors profile is opened, in case of any question, do not hesitate to contact us!
By the way, our CEO has been running Varamar company with successful business results in supply chain field for around 10 years!
Copper Member

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:03:22 PM

Feels fantastic, this is really important tendency, do not be so pessimistic towards the project. It is hold by an experienced team.  I am confident that we can rely on these guys
The exchange is modified by a large number of projects, on the one hand it is really good, but on the other every project will have its own token in the ecosystem. What will happen to the cryptomarket.
Well, that is important point. May be someone will create another platform to unite all tokens Cheesy As for me it is not a serious problem because almost all tokens can be exchanged for fiat money
Partially I agree with but I am still thinking the same way as before. But the idea to remove intermediaries is really smart. Not to pay fees for transactions brings me happiness Smiley
This project is not only about removing of intermediaries, but also customer protection. This is more important for the use of cryptocurrencies for today.
Waiting for implementation. I am constant user of delivery services . Hope, that this project will affect and somehow change the existing market in general.
Blockchain is key to the next generation of marketplace and online shops. The team of developers see how our market conditions are going to change. Respect
There is no doubt that it is a really good idea and this project will have a successful fund-raising campaign. Wish everything good to developers. P.S. The design of your web-site is very cool. I have spent more than an hour watching this animation

Thanks for your feedback! We're constantly working on its improvement!
Copper Member

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:16:35 PM

The system of logistics for today has a lot of bugs and mistakes that can lead to dangerous situations. Today everything is about changes and this one is good.
This project is not only about changes in loyalty programs but it also about market  and security of funds. It is strange that you speak about this project and don’t mention these features. As for me this sides are the key factors.

+ optimization of business processes and improving world ecology situation!
Copper Member

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:02:21 PM

ood day to all the participants of the project. What can you say about this project in general terms? What do think, will it be successful or ShipNext is just another project without future?
I think that you are not right. The team is very responsible and hardworking. All the information about the project and its implementation is updated in time

Thanks a lot for your reply!
We daily publish new updates about project development in our Telegram channel by the link: https://t.me/shipnextico

UnicomICO

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:03:26 AM

Hey, there! I've already seen a few similar projects, but having a real-working prototype is a huge advantage for Shipnext. I have a question related to exchanges. Do you guys plan to list on any?
worldinvestico

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:17:56 AM

I haven't seen any info about crowdsale stage, will the project have only private sales options? Undecided
What's the min cap to join?
Copper Member

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:36:57 PM

Hey, there! I've already seen a few similar projects, but having a real-working prototype is a huge advantage for Shipnext. I have a question related to exchanges. Do you guys plan to list on any?

Thanks for your feedback!
Sure, we are planning to be listed on exchanges!
UnicomICO

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:50:50 PM

What exchanges are you currently negotiating with?
Copper Member

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:36:06 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2018, 07:09:41 AM by ShipNext Supply Chain

I haven't seen any info about crowdsale stage, will the project have only private sales options? Undecided
What's the min cap to join?

Hello! Currently, we don't plan to organize a crowdsale.
Private sale starts on Oct, 31st and the min cap to join is 10 000 USD.
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:49:08 PM

If you search for similar projects you will find a lot of them. Why this project is the best and how the team is going cope with competition on the market of projects

We're the only project with already existing prototype! Here's our biggest advantage among others!
We've been in this business for more than 10 years and are constantly working on project development!

First of all i like project in logistics field in blockchain technology, i believe there is a huge potential that is untapped yet, but unfortunately known has been able to harness this very vast and profitable business aspect. Just you said, having an already existing prototype gives this project a huge advantage over the rest.

But may i ask why conducting an ico to raise funds if like you said you have been in business for more than 10yrs now? I believe with such amount of time doing business, funding this project should not be a problem.

Copper Member

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:42:31 AM

What exchanges are you currently negotiating with?

The list of exchanges is presented in our whitepaper.
Copper Member

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:32:19 AM

First of all i like project in logistics field in blockchain technology, i believe there is a huge potential that is untapped yet, but unfortunately known has been able to harness this very vast and profitable business aspect. Just you said, having an already existing prototype gives this project a huge advantage over the rest.

But may i ask why conducting an ico to raise funds if like you said you have been in business for more than 10yrs now? I believe with such amount of time doing business, funding this project should not be a problem.

With 10 years in Shipping our group has, indeed, been funding the development of SHIPNEXT until now.
However as SHIPNEXT develops, the old model of speculative work that VARAMAR and VELES have been involved in will shrink if not disappears. As both companies are non vessel owning shipping companies, with SHIPNEXT the time it takes to find a suitable shipping solution has shrunk to 1 second.
On the other hand, with further integration into banking, insurance, ports and the transportation infrastructure in general to build a decentralized eco-system there is a need for more funding and another 3 years of hard work.
We know how to do it, and will continue changing the transportation industry.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:48:53 AM

The idea is unique and really encouraging people cannot stop to transform their current systems with the use of blockchain technology aside from purpose of collecting money from the ico what other reasons why you finally decided to use this revolutionary technology in shipping industry, is this really helpful? 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: