Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 01:09:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SHIPNEXT - Shipping and Supply Chain Management Platform  (Read 2994 times)
agan husaeni

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:40:31 PM

A good new innovation, it's time to make the process easier shipping logistics loading and unloading industry. And you already established and successfully developed one of the most diversified shipping group in the world,it will be the initial capital to make people believe in this project. Good luck

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jmbberry

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:44:10 PM

As far as I understand, this will be offered as a convenient service that will be used by trading companies engaged in cargo transatlantic transportation, yes?

Well, this is a platform that combines both carriers and those who want to deliver their goods. That is, it is the link between the service provider and the customer.
I just want to clarify the point. That is, the project team does not have its own transport vessels and resources capable of organizing transportation?
bitcoined

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:57:20 PM

As far as I understand, this will be offered as a convenient service that will be used by trading companies engaged in cargo transatlantic transportation, yes?

Well, this is a platform that combines both carriers and those who want to deliver their goods. That is, it is the link between the service provider and the customer.
I just want to clarify the point. That is, the project team does not have its own transport vessels and resources capable of organizing transportation?
The team has more, they have the necessary experience in this area, because this project was not just born. The core project team has significant experience in this field.
jmbberry

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:06:12 PM

The team has more, they have the necessary experience in this area, because this project was not just born. The core project team has significant experience in this field.

in fact, I believe that it is very cool that a team with a lot of experience does not stand still and creates similar projects that will help many in the market.
doggie

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:47:17 PM

Transatlantic transportation of goods involves many risks and costs. Will this project take into account all these factors?

In any business, there are risks and costs, what exactly do you want to know? I do not quite understand your question in this context. And how should the project take risks into account?
nof21

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:56:02 PM

Transatlantic transportation of goods involves many risks and costs. Will this project take into account all these factors?

In any business, there are risks and costs, what exactly do you want to know? I do not quite understand your question in this context. And how should the project take risks into account?

I mean that all goods must be insured without fail in order to avoid further litigation with companies. Can this project provide it?
doggie

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:03:48 PM

I mean that all goods must be insured without fail in order to avoid further litigation with companies. Can this project provide it?
I am sure that when creating such a large-scale project, the team thought over all the details and took into account many factors. I am still not so familiar with the project, but I am sure that this will include insurance of all goods for any type of delivery.

nof21

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:10:01 PM

I am sure that when creating such a large-scale project, the team thought over all the details and took into account many factors. I am still not so familiar with the project, but I am sure that this will include insurance of all goods for any type of delivery.

I just ask questions, I wonder how it works. Just now in many areas they are trying to create applications on the blockchain, and I want to be confident that this makes sense.
Andre989

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:39:51 PM

Who is this product for? I mean exactly what category of users this project is designed for? I am just beginning to learn the various features of this, and it is interesting for me to understand the target audience with which this project works.
Andre989

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:55:17 PM

Who is this product for? I mean exactly what category of users this project is designed for? I am just beginning to learn the various features of this, and it is interesting for me to understand the target audience with which this project works.

SHIPNEXT was created to ensure that all parties (shipowners, ports, terminals, and other service providers) have access to accurate, real-time information related to their role in the supply chain.

Well, that is, the task of this application will be to combine the work of all these areas of activity into one application and provide a single ecosystem for everyone, right?
aero8989

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:03:32 PM

SHIPNEXT was created to ensure that all parties (shipowners, ports, terminals, and other service providers) have access to accurate, real-time information related to their role in the supply chain.

Well, that is, the task of this application will be to combine the work of all these areas of activity into one application and provide a single ecosystem for everyone, right?

I think that this is partly the case, but it seems to me that the task is to analyze the work of all transport hubs and to optimize it to some extent in order to ensure more stable cargo delivery and logistics.
Andre989

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:10:39 PM

I think that this is partly the case, but it seems to me that the task is to analyze the work of all transport hubs and to optimize it to some extent in order to ensure more stable cargo delivery and logistics.
This is quite an interesting and bold decision. I understand that such a sphere needs such innovations, and I hope that this will really be the product that can change the modern market.
smoblikat

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:11:44 PM

Shipping is a huge business with the largest turnover of cash. In connection with such a scale, this entails many problems and difficulties. A single platform that could monitor and solve these problems would be a useful tool for many companies.
EdSander

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:21:19 PM

Shipping is a huge business with the largest turnover of cash. In connection with such a scale, this entails many problems and difficulties. A single platform that could monitor and solve these problems would be a useful tool for many companies.

Yes, I totally agree. Not transparency of this system entails huge losses for companies. Despite the fact that we now live in the 21st century, all the same the delivery of many loads is carried out by sea. And it is very important now to make it so that it is as efficient and transparent as possible.
smoblikat

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:29:29 PM

Yes, I totally agree. Not transparency of this system entails huge losses for companies. Despite the fact that we now live in the 21st century, all the same the delivery of many loads is carried out by sea. And it is very important now to make it so that it is as efficient and transparent as possible.
The project team promises to create such a platform that will provide many companies with the opportunity to abandon their oborte capitals, which at the moment is an inseparable part of the navigable ecosystem.
EdSander

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:38:34 PM

The project team promises to create such a platform that will provide many companies with the opportunity to abandon their oborte capitals, which at the moment is an inseparable part of the navigable ecosystem.

This will radically change the market and give many companies more freedom and provide more flexible working conditions. It will also attract many new customers to this market.
pusbsh

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:49:32 PM

pusbsh

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:04:43 PM

koyakint

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:19:15 PM

pusbsh

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:22:47 PM

This is quite an interesting and bold decision. I understand that such a sphere needs such innovations, and I hope that this will really be the product that can change the modern market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: