Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:02:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dapps - eth or eos?  (Read 162 times)
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:56:25 PM

Do you like eth based dapps better or eos based?
Why is that?

Just pick both. They will likely to move up when the market turns into bullish. But probably EOS will be more on since it has some qualifications that are higher that Ethereum.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:43:20 AM

Why is that?

Ethereum is more reliable, because team have been passing through huge amount of challengers and they still try to handle them, while several EOS developers are trying to leave the team because first difficulties had apeared. Ethereum is stability.
aleksnutis

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:04:25 AM

While I consider decentralized applications on the ethereum to be the best, since the network of ethereum has been tested, it is the most stable and reliable among the rest. If we talk about the potential, then EOS is very interesting, we want to wait and see what happens.
GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:12:49 AM

I think Dapps EOS better than Ethereum. Because EOS is a faster more efficient platform to create DApps on as well as a more secure network. There is also the added decentralization evident on the EOS platform that is almost non-existent on that of Ethereum. Only time will tell if the DApps on the EOS platform will surpass those of Ethereum by next year
Early_Waffle

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:19:26 PM

As for me, EOS has only one single advantage - price. It is going to be much cheaper than Ethereum, especially now, when gas price is high. However, I cannot describe EOS as long term competitor for Ethereum, but you can try to change my mind.
wiak2

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:31:32 PM

Why is that?

It is obvious that EOS will take significant part of Ethereum users, but I do not think that they will be able to get whole audience or to become leading blockchain. However, a lot of people did not trusted that Ethereum will make it and now they have to accept they were wrong.
dewildance

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:41:29 PM

Ethereum for now! But the network of Etherum began to slow down. EOS is still very new. EOS can be better if there is a good development.
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:43:33 PM

Ethereum has scalability problems so dApps will not work good if become popular like CryptoKitties. EOS is faster and cheaper platform for dApps so it will be more popular. But Ethereum 2.0 can changse this situation but we don't know when it will be launched.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Ulya63

Activity: 420
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:51:02 PM

At this point in time, the old man ethereum is still better. Although eos is also not a bad coin in its time, it will clearly give a profit to its holders. Each of these coins has its own problems that need to be addressed. And the coin that solves its problem is the one that will be in the first place in the future.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:19:51 PM

the platform doesn't make a project (DAPPs) good or bad. it can make it more expensive or harder to implement and introduce some other issues in it (such as the congestion of ethereum network that is damaging everything built on top of it) but the project needs to be decent itself otherwise the platform doesn't change anything about it.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Fedots83

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:31:53 PM

EOS team is not able to solve issues they face and I cannot see any kind of bright future for them. Ethereum seems to be on market for ages and thousands of Ethereum based projects had proven that it is reliable enough. EOS team has to work much more to get such status.
dhemasm

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:47:14 PM

Both of them are good but for now it's certainly Ethereum better because as we know there are many who already implement it and also ethereum have a solid & large community especially what I heard that ethereum 2.0 will come out soon. For Eos, I can't comment much on this because I have not research more deeply, actually only a matter of time we can see who is better.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: