Bitcoin Forum
January 16, 2019, 05:22:48 PM *
News: The copper membership price will increase by about 300% around Friday.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DogeCash-Setting New Standards in the Masternode Space [CryptoBridge] PoS  (Read 4159 times)
DogeCashTeam
Copper Member

Activity: 73
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 02:08:58 AM

Check out our first Medium Article!

https://medium.com/@dogecashcoin/dogecash-the-5-ws-8864610014fe?source=rss-d8d5a7cf47fc------2

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DOGECASH  ▬▬  THE DOGE IS NOW THE MASTER (NODE)  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
◢◤  SETTING A NEW STANDARD IN THE MASTERNODE SPACE  ◢◤  Now Trading on CryptoBridge  ◢◤
▬▬▬▬       website      -      twitter      -      telegram      -      discord      -      bitcointalk       ▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fishytrader

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:40:06 AM

by far the best looking ann at bitcointalk this far in 2018. No doubt this is a serious team. Nice to see something else then scamcoins doing PoS/MN. Will be very interesting to monitor this project. Best of wishes.
DogeCashTeam
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 01:43:53 PM

by far the best looking ann at bitcointalk this far in 2018. No doubt this is a serious team. Nice to see something else then scamcoins doing PoS/MN. Will be very interesting to monitor this project. Best of wishes.

Wow, high praise! Thanks a lot and appreciate your interest  Cheesy

◢◤  SETTING A NEW STANDARD IN THE MASTERNODE SPACE  ◢◤  Now Trading on CryptoBridge  ◢◤
▬▬▬▬       website      -      twitter      -      telegram      -      discord      -      bitcointalk       ▬▬▬▬
ducdr

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:49:42 PM

Great article!
Official article on Medium channel will help DogeCash project catch more crypto enthusiasts' eyeballs and some of them might realize potential of DogeCash, and invest their money which partially increase total liquidity of the coin.

█████████████████████   Cryptrade Decentralized Exchange   █████████████████████
███   ✔ Community-driven ✔ Share Profits ✔ CryptradeCoin ✔ High ROI ✔ Masternode ✔ PoS ✔ BTS2.0 ✔    ███
█████████████████ [ANN] [Twitter] [Discord] [Website] [Vote] [MNO] █████████████████
Aximetria

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:50:03 PM

Hello, it your app already available?
DogeCashTeam
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 02:12:57 PM

Hello, it your app already available?

Not yet! We are launching the mainnet today and will be followed by our wallets later on today/ early tomorrow! If you have more questions, they can be quickly answered in Discord / telegram !

NeuroticR

Activity: 247
Merit: 107

Crypto Enthusiast, Crypto Critic

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:03:06 AM

After a long time I am getting excited about a new project. I think DogeCash's sister Doge coin carries some emotional and nostalgic feelings to me and for some reason, this project seems to be very promising to me. One of the reasons is the team behind the project- they are transparent, dedicated and passionate about DogeCash. I will be looking forward to see its progression.
DogeCashTeam
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 01:33:13 AM

Ever think you’d earn crypto showing off your doge? DogeCash wants you to post a picture of your dog for a chance at 100 DOGEC! 

1) Reply with pic of your dog on the DogeCash Twitter
2) Follow @dogecashcoin and retweet this post
3) Cross your paws for good luck!

5 Winners Selected

DogeCashTeam
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 01:41:12 AM

With transparency being integral to what #DogeCash is all about, it's only fitting that we have just become the first Know Your Developer (@KYDcoin) Verified Presale!

fishytrader

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:31:28 PM

After a long time I am getting excited about a new project. I think DogeCash's sister Doge coin carries some emotional and nostalgic feelings to me and for some reason, this project seems to be very promising to me. One of the reasons is the team behind the project- they are transparent, dedicated and passionate about DogeCash. I will be looking forward to see its progression.

Totally agree with you. This project just feels good, and will be a longterm hodl in my bag  Wink
DogeCashTeam
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 02:45:44 PM

We're proud to announce that our official website is now online! Thank you for your support and stay tuned for more important updates throughout this big day for DogeCash!

https://dogec.io/

Krustenviech
Copper Member

Activity: 81

better stake together

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 08:48:04 PM

Nice Website and Whitepaper!

Wish i could grab some in your presale Sad
Good luck!

DogeCashTeam
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 09:06:56 AM

We are happy to announce that our wallets are now also fully released and ready to download as well as our explorer. Go check it out:

Wallets: https://download.dogec.io/
Explorer: https://explorer.dogec.io/

jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:25:16 AM

Since project is very new I will keep it on my watch list though I am interested in new trendy move of masternode to get passive income. In current market's condition 30 nodes of Doge cash for 0.40 BTC each in my opinion are expensive at least for me. I will wait for it to hit exchanges and don't want to draw any conclusion at the beginning but will prefer to see how it moves in coming days/weeks.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
fishytrader

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:05:39 PM

Congratulation with cryptobridge listing. Nice to see the exchange confirming the listing. Looking forward to grab some coins once trading is live!! Wink
DogeCashTeam
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 10:30:02 PM

CryptoBridge Listing Soon Folks

DogeCashTeam
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 10:38:22 PM

Since project is very new I will keep it on my watch list though I am interested in new trendy move of masternode to get passive income. In current market's condition 30 nodes of Doge cash for 0.40 BTC each in my opinion are expensive at least for me. I will wait for it to hit exchanges and don't want to draw any conclusion at the beginning but will prefer to see how it moves in coming days/weeks.

We understand your trepidation when it comes to the masternode space. Scams everywhere.  Hopefully we can earn your trust and support as time moves on but we are it it for the long run!  Smiley

Vazan25

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:37:30 AM

Ever think you’d earn crypto showing off your doge? DogeCash wants you to post a picture of your dog for a chance at 100 DOGEC! 

1) Reply with pic of your dog on the DogeCash Twitter
2) Follow @dogecashcoin and retweet this post
3) Cross your paws for good luck!

5 Winners Selected

Hi!I join the project, I am sure of success.Question about the contest-when will the results be published and where to see the list of winners?

█████████████████████   Cryptrade Decentralized Exchange   █████████████████████
███   ✔ Community-driven ✔ Share Profits ✔ CryptradeCoin ✔ High ROI ✔ Masternode ✔ PoS ✔ BTS2.0 ✔    ███
█████████████████ [ANN] [Twitter] [Discord] [Website] [Vote] [MNO] █████████████████
cradox

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 10:09:34 AM

Arguably the most feature-rich masternode monitoring service available for DogeCash!
Now you can check if your DogeCash masternode is working and will receive rewards.
Additionally if your node has not been seen for over 20 minutes, a notification will be sent to inform you, so that you have enough time to react before your node status changes to EXPIRED causing your rewards being lost.
https://nodecheck.io/currency/DOGEC

https://nodecheck.io
https://discordapp.com/invite/3VV5GkG
https://twitter.com/nodecheck
DogeCashTeam
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 12:44:37 PM

As of 12:01 time UTC, the DogeCash presale is officially sold out! The whole team is humbled by the amazing response the community has shown our project.  You motivate us to work our tails off and continue to be Best in Show!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bitcointalk.org is not available or authorized for sale. Do not believe any fake listings.
Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.