Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:38:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: increase btc without mining fairly  (Read 1897 times)
scryptasicminer

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 06:05:16 PM

Buy 1-2 btc and invest in Just-dice.

Some investors get paid off handsomely.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 12:49:06 AM

Put very blatantly, SOME investors. I can't picture a lot of investors actually making money of a gambling site, regardless how much they put in to it.

If you invested in something that was less "luck" based, it would be far better. Purchasing mining contracts (depending on how you feel about them) could be a good investment, or it might be better to trade other crypto's back and forth. I do that, and I'm made some decent profits off of it.

It depends if you can play the markets well, however. You can end up failing miserably and lose all of it.

Choose whatever method you like! Work, faucets, investing/trading, it's all up to you!
knightcoin

Activity: 238

Stand on the shoulders of giants

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:01:45 AM

Put very blatantly, SOME investors. I can't picture a lot of investors actually making money of a gambling site, regardless how much they put in to it.

If you invested in something that was less "luck" based, it would be far better. Purchasing mining contracts (depending on how you feel about them) could be a good investment, or it might be better to trade other crypto's back and forth. I do that, and I'm made some decent profits off of it.

It depends if you can play the markets well, however. You can end up failing miserably and lose all of it.

Choose whatever method you like! Work, faucets, investing/trading, it's all up to you!

nice post .. reminds David Sklansky's "Do you See Why ?" book and 2+2 forum Wink

http://www.introversion.co.uk/
mit/x11 licence 18.x/16|o|3ffe ::71
Harley997

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:54:35 AM

Just dice may or may not continue to be a good investment.

With that being said, investors did well with just-dice because they got in early.

Investing in any company involves risk.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 03:48:05 AM

So basically you want a magical site that sends out full bitcoins..

Ya no.
www.gimmeabitcoin.net

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
Harley997

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 04:21:22 AM

Ya no.
www.gimmeabitcoin.net

I actually tried going to that site (maybe it was a faucet - would be a great domain)

It is not a real site Sad

PRIMEDICE
erenna

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:54:56 AM

Ya no.
www.gimmeabitcoin.net

What's this  Shocked
ShakyhandsBTCer

Activity: 448

It's Money 2.0| It’s gold for nerds | It's Bitcoin

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:10:16 AM

I think he was talking about investing in the site like making the site's bankroll bigger, and share in the profits.

Assuming you are not investing in a scam, this is the closest to a sure thing in the Bitcoin world.
bitbaby

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 03:51:03 AM

Hello,

are there any good fair ways to increase your BTC's without mining. mbtc ubtc and satoshis are just a waste of time so im asking if someone know some good net places.

thx

Hey I was there once and everything seemed so hard, it all takes time, keep at it and you'll learn your own ways of earning but the fact of the matter is Bitcoin is worth $630 today and think how hard it is to earn $630 even $100 so the best think you can do is, get a real job, keep some money aside, buy some bitcoins and altcoins and start trading.

Harley997

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 02:31:54 AM

I think he was talking about investing in the site like making the site's bankroll bigger, and share in the profits.

Assuming you are not investing in a scam, this is the closest to a sure thing in the Bitcoin world.

Investing in gambling sites' bank rolls has in the past been a very profitable investment.

PRIMEDICE
sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 07:30:48 AM

it can not be done should you be trying to get with mebangun BTC btc mining or mining cloud can also sell your signature on this forum that offers a lot of the work,

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████