Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:41:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Satoshi. What did he found to create something like bitcoin?  (Read 525 times)
Reid (OP)

Activity: 2870
Merit: 642

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:17:12 PM

I have been reading a lot of documentaries in the internet (maybe a little bit of too much) Grin

So the question is why?
For someone to create something he must have a will to do it. He must have found something which is wrong with the currency that we are using now specially USD.

It is not written in his whitepaper.
So what could it be?

Suddenly after a successful programming and all the editing he have done which could be seen in this forum he vanished.
Is there a threat to his life?

Roth - when you google it one word or name suddenly pops out.

The Rothschild family is a wealthy Jewish family descending from Mayer Amschel Rothschild (1744–1812), a court factor to the German Landgraves of Hesse-Kassel in the Free City of Frankfurt, Holy Roman Empire, who established his banking business in the 1760s.

500 trillion worth. This goes on to their family from centuries ago until now.
Could they be a reason behind the sudden disappearance of Satoshi?
He is creating a currency where no one controls it. He became a threat. It could be a possibility.

Am I just full of imagination or it could be a possibility?
Please let me hear your opinions.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qwk
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3542
Merit: 3411

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:23:26 PM

So the question is why?
For someone to create something he must have a will to do it. He must have found something which is wrong with the currency that we are using now specially USD.

Yes, it is:
What is needed is an electronic payment system based on cryptographic proof instead of trust, allowing any two willing parties to transact directly with each other without the need for a trusted third party.

Yeah, well, I'm gonna go build my own blockchain. With blackjack and hookers! In fact forget the blockchain.
Reid (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:30:33 PM

So the question is why?

Yes, it is:
What is needed is an electronic payment system based on cryptographic proof instead of trust, allowing any two willing parties to transact directly with each other without the need for a trusted third party.

Behind that?

Sorry I am having a hard time to explain it.
But when you create an airplane you have a real reason behind it. Like you want transportation to be faster or to go behind the border lines.
Because you have the experience of 3 days of travel which ached your back and you want change.
PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:47:34 PM

Bitcoin is created to correct errors of a centralized system. Cross border fees were altered when bitcoin comes into picture. The anonymity when doing peer-to-peer transactions online. I guess those are the main reasons why satoshi invented this technology but for me satoshi hit 2 birds in just one bullet since his invention blockchain has lots of uses to different business sectors worldwide.
Reid (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:08:21 PM

Bitcoin is created to correct errors of a centralized system. Cross border fees were altered when bitcoin comes into picture. The anonymity when doing peer-to-peer transactions online. I guess those are the main reasons why satoshi invented this technology but for me satoshi hit 2 birds in just one bullet since his invention blockchain has lots of uses to different business sectors worldwide.

So why the sudden disappearance?
It is not just about the question in the title here.
There is more into the first post of the starter. Stop making non sense like that. Being lazy to read the whole posts of the OP.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4441

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:08:47 PM
Merited by Reid (2)

read the message in the genesis block for the answers of why he wanted to create it

he left because he didnt want to be the decision maker/ruler/person that reviews and votes/vetos rules. he wanted to leave it to the community to do using consensus.
he basically started realising people were relying on his decisions too much

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Reid (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:36:53 PM

read the message in the genesis block for the answers of why he wanted to create it

he left because he didnt want to be the decision maker/ruler/person that reviews and votes/vetos rules. he wanted to leave it to the community to do using consensus.
he basically started realising people were relying on his decisions too much

Thanks franky.
I am trying to search for it now.
Maybe I am just too overwhelemed with whatever I found out about this world controlled by the rich people or whoever started the fiat currency.

Edit: so this might be it.

This detail, "second bailout for banks" could also suggest that the fact a supposedly liberal and capitalist system, rescuing banks like that, was a problem for satoshi . . . the choosen topic could have a meaning about bitcoin s purpose . . .
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:54:30 PM

the plot thickens when you get more involved in th history of bitcoin.

after satoshi departure. there were dozens of devs all running and tweaking their nodes to do fascinating things and following a consensus set of rules that only changed and followed a new path if the majority all had the new rules ready to activate. an could activate without disruption to the majority.

but by 2013. one group decided they wanted to be the core of the network and be the reference client that others should follow their plan of action. they kicked out a few devs and added in moderation policies to rule out some proposed feature changes unless it met their desires.
this group highly promoted their certain plan for the future and even done mandatory comply or go to other network ploys.

so although you feel excited while researching 2009-2010 that you found the red pill to exit the banking matrix.
but you will soon come across the next phase where theres now a new rabbit-hole promoting a wonderland.. but this wonderland are new networks that are banker-esq. because the reference client devs are saying that bitcoin is broke and cant scale and the only future are these alternate networks of co-signatures and watchtowers and fortknox-esq factories.

so its all trying to go full circle and back under a currency control where people need other people authorisation to make payments. because a certain group wants people to think bitcoin and blockchains dont work

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Reid (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:49:06 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2018, 09:15:35 PM by Reid

the plot thickens when you get more involved in th history of bitcoin.

after satoshi departure. there were dozens of devs all running and tweaking their nodes to do fascinating things and following a consensus set of rules that only changed and followed a new path if the majority all had the new rules ready to activate. an could activate without disruption to the majority.

but by 2013. one group decided they wanted to be the core of the network and be the reference client that others should follow their plan of action. they kicked out a few devs and added in moderation policies to rule out some proposed feature changes unless it met their desires.
this group highly promoted their certain plan for the future and even done mandatory comply or go to other network ploys.

so although you feel excited while researching 2009-2010 that you found the red pill to exit the banking matrix.
but you will soon come across the next phase where theres now a new rabbit-hole promoting a wonderland.. but this wonderland are new networks that are banker-esq. because the reference client devs are saying that bitcoin is broke and cant scale and the only future are these alternate networks of co-signatures and watchtowers and fortknox-esq factories.

so its all trying to go full circle and back under a currency control where people need other people authorisation to make payments. because a certain group wants people to think bitcoin and blockchains dont work

Yeah. But wait. I cannot get that all inside my head. i need to absorb one at a time.  Grin

One question though. This plot that you are talking about. Satoshi is not there anymore right? or a part of it?
It is like they are dividing what Satoshi had left so they will have the control?
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:29:07 PM

Yeah. But wait. I cannot get that all inside my head. i need to absorb one at a time.  Grin

One question though. This plot that you are talking about. Satoshi is not there anymore right? or a part of it?
It is like they are dividing what Satoshi had left so they will have the control?

satoshi left 2010
the plot started 2013

DJ_Rick

Activity: 241
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:51:27 PM

I respect Satoshi and I am thankful for his coin because it is the best innovation and I feel like investing in it now. I prefer the long term strategy and I think that i should buy it now to sell a bit later this year
niotib

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:46:30 AM

Who found the Air plane? R.brothers... Who found the television? J.L Baird.... Who found the bulb? T.A Edison... True, the world were changed by all those inventions.

Although,

Does anybody know that who found the fire? who found the wheel? No, but the history were changed by those inventions.

As I believe, Bitcoin also something that is reason to change the history, that's why the inventor is unknown.

Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:14:31 AM

Does anybody know that who found the fire? who found the wheel? No, but the history were changed by those inventions.

As I believe, Bitcoin also something that is reason to change the history, that's why the inventor is unknown.

well you can't compare these two! in year 1 people weren't concerned with writing down the history and preserving it as much as today. and even if they did, they did it with their paintings on the cave walls. so we may already know who invented the fire but we don't understand the language!
not knowing Satoshi's identity is not because of lack of means, it is intentional and by choice.

Only Bitcoin
Reid (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:59:04 PM

Who found the Air plane? R.brothers... Who found the television? J.L Baird.... Who found the bulb? T.A Edison... True, the world were changed by all those inventions.

Although,

Why would you even rape the "found" word when it is not really about that.

I am just saying that there could be an inspiration to this bitcoin and I am looking for that.
But I guess the answer could not be really found anywhere. He should be the one to be asked ot maybe if there is a diary of him we could trace all what had been happening to him in the past to see how much he learned and what bad things he saw in this world to make a lot of effort to discover bitcoin.
pixie85

Activity: 2128
Merit: 524

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:44:51 PM

There are many theories. One of them is that he died. Perhaps in a tsunami? Many people died in various accidents at the time when Satoshi disappeared. 
Maybe he saw it growing and got scared that some people might want to shut him down.

Frankly, the reasons other people above me gave are enough. If I could take some power away from the governments and banks and give it to the people I'd do it without hesitation.
Captain_Planet

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:51:42 PM

There is more into the first post of the starter. Stop making non sense like that. Being lazy to read the whole posts of the OP.

Probably he had a great vision and he knew he could have been arrested by authorities to let the world know a different way of currencies. Grin
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1255

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:57:20 PM

Probably he had a great vision and he knew he could have been arrested by authorities to let the world know a different way of currencies. Grin

It was the time when he realised his creation was at the early stages of adoption
with further popularity to follow which would mean bitcoin would be "self sufficient"
without him.

A bit like pushing a car uphill for a while, more and more people join in to get that
car over the hill and finally it reaches the brow of the hill and starts to roll on its
own! It doesnt need to be pushed anymore.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
dewildance

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:02:55 PM

Creativity is unfortunately not a feature in every person. It's not easy to find something big enough to build such a system at the right time.
FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:14:07 PM

it is quite possible that it was the Rothschilds who came up with this crypto currency and exactly one of them, and that is the satoshi who created bitcoin. did not think about it? Grin
Reid (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:16:05 PM

There are many theories. One of them is that he died. Perhaps in a tsunami? Many people died in various accidents at the time when Satoshi disappeared.  
Maybe he saw it growing and got scared that some people might want to shut him down.

Frankly, the reasons other people above me gave are enough. If I could take some power away from the governments and banks and give it to the people I'd do it without hesitation.

I go for number 2 in which someone or an organization wants to shut him down.

This world is full of secrets so I am guessing he might have found one of those and tried to make a solution out of it. Luckily, it worked and is still working.
I am seeing bitcoin as a big threat to those who have created the currency system.
And who might that be.

it is quite possible that it was the Rothschilds who came up with this crypto currency and exactly one of them, and that is the satoshi who created bitcoin. did not think about it? Grin

No I dont think so.
If that is the case then why the sudden vanishment? He could stay if it is the Rothschild which is backing him up.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: