Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:37:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Satoshi. What did he found to create something like bitcoin?  (Read 525 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:01:51 AM

Satoshi found out that so many people are misusing the fiat currencies and therefore he needs to come out with something that no one will have authority over it. That was his main idea and that's why BTC is decentralized.   

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nexigen

Activity: 297
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:45:52 PM

I think that in real life Satoshi did not exist. In addition, it is unlikely the richest people of this world are really afraid of bitcoin. I’m sure that some of the richest wallets of bitcoin and other serious cryptocurrencies are controlled by them.
BigSamson5

Activity: 34
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:55:52 PM
Merited by Reid (2)

On the software release date, he left a message pointing to the second bailout package for the bank, so it was clear he had some sort of collision with Banks. But so far, Bitcoin has not stopped. I think because he wants to create another currency to pay something with digital technology to the fiat currency side. Maybe that's because many people believe in bitcoin, and use them as a currency for their payment systems. The idea of ​​blockchain and bitcoin is certainly long term. They have been working for years on Bitcoin to finally be on the market, many of whom do not believe of course. But Bitcoin shows by a big pump in December 2017 that it can represent a lot of things and especially change a lot of things. Because it has disappeared after creating something technologically or an extraordinary system. To be honest, that was a strange thing for me all this time, but I forgot it. To me, I think Satoshi is just a genius. That must have made him a decentralized currency like Bitcoin.
oseikuf44

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:42:37 PM

Prio to bitcoin introduction into the internet payment there was more problem with sending and receiving money through the internet and the sole purpose of Satoshi was to make peer to peer trasactions affordable in a way that will benefit internet users.
Wingleness

Activity: 458
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:47:00 PM

I have been reading a lot of documentaries in the internet (maybe a little bit of too much) Grin

So the question is why?
For someone to create something he must have a will to do it. He must have found something which is wrong with the currency that we are using now specially USD.

It is not written in his whitepaper.
So what could it be?

Suddenly after a successful programming and all the editing he have done which could be seen in this forum he vanished.
Is there a threat to his life?

Roth - when you google it one word or name suddenly pops out.

The Rothschild family is a wealthy Jewish family descending from Mayer Amschel Rothschild (1744–1812), a court factor to the German Landgraves of Hesse-Kassel in the Free City of Frankfurt, Holy Roman Empire, who established his banking business in the 1760s.

500 trillion worth. This goes on to their family from centuries ago until now.
Could they be a reason behind the sudden disappearance of Satoshi?
He is creating a currency where no one controls it. He became a threat. It could be a possibility.

Am I just full of imagination or it could be a possibility?
Please let me hear your opinions.

I want to believe he left or made himself invincible as he doesn't want to face the global authorities threatening him to take down the technology. Another reason is because the technology is self sufficient, reason he took his time to get everything done.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:11:01 PM

From my opinion, satoshi has found problems in our payment system. And later they found the solution for the problems.
satoshi want to make some peer to peer payment system that dont required middleman like fiat currency to process our transactions.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
indopool

Activity: 403

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:32:35 PM

I think Satoshi created bitcoin because he was not satisfied with the current currency system, he tried to create a peer-to-peer transaction system that did not involve third parties to cut transaction costs and add anonymity features to protect the privacy of Bitcoin users. Bitcoin comes as an innovation in the banking world which in my opinion is very helpful in everyday life.
Reid (OP)

Activity: 2870
Merit: 642

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:48:30 PM

On the software release date, he left a message pointing to the second bailout package for the bank, so it was clear he had some sort of collision with Banks. But so far, Bitcoin has not stopped. I think because he wants to create another currency to pay something with digital technology to the fiat currency side. Maybe that's because many people believe in bitcoin, and use them as a currency for their payment systems. The idea of ​​blockchain and bitcoin is certainly long term. They have been working for years on Bitcoin to finally be on the market, many of whom do not believe of course. But Bitcoin shows by a big pump in December 2017 that it can represent a lot of things and especially change a lot of things. Because it has disappeared after creating something technologically or an extraordinary system. To be honest, that was a strange thing for me all this time, but I forgot it. To me, I think Satoshi is just a genius. That must have made him a decentralized currency like Bitcoin.

A collision with banks. Good point.
He may have a bad experience about it.
One example is havingg to send greater amounts when you are just an ordinary people.
They question everything when someone is not known to be rich.
Why is this a problem to them? What if you did really save the money at your home? Somehow they wont accept those kinds of arguement. But if you did save it to them then there will be no question.
Plus, questions of why and what purpose sending a large amount to another bank account.
This things should not really exist but they are followong the governments rule.
Coz bow we can send large portion of money thru bitcoin and I bet they dont like what is happening.
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:10:36 AM

He already know how the few elite people monopolies financial industry and slowly make common people become poor because of inflation. He knows that his life and their family is I have danger that is why he decided to dissappear without a trace.
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:19:00 AM

Obviously he had a reason behind it or will as the OP says. He or they, however it is have bought up on a revolution, the DIGITAL REVOLUTION which has shaken the traditional economy and introduced people like us to an altogether new virtual world. It's been almost 10 years now that we have bitcoin with us and the crypto currency world has got its king. Whatever vision he had, whatever his will was, seeing the current scenario I think it is fulfilled. And it will be even more magnificent when this market and the crypto coins receives universal recognition and global acceptance as a currency.
ZzV1Finn

Activity: 345

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:21:28 AM

I think anything like that is not to do everything he could to copy skopiroval in such coins as Aldon or the Ethereum, so nothing to invent, or of course you can, but if it does be inverted.

charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:32:31 AM

I have been reading a lot of documentaries in the internet (maybe a little bit of too much) Grin

So the question is why?
For someone to create something he must have a will to do it. He must have found something which is wrong with the currency that we are using now specially USD.

So what could it be?

Suddenly after a successful programming and all the editing he have done which could be seen in this forum he vanished.

The Rothschild family is a wealthy Jewish family descending from Mayer Amschel Rothschild (1744–1812), a court factor to the German Landgraves of Hesse-Kassel in the Free City of Frankfurt, Holy Roman Empire, who established his banking business in the 1760s.

He is creating a currency where no one controls it. He became a threat. It could be a possibility.

Nobody really knows what is his plan, but maybe he is up to something. Maybe he was told to bring something like this to the world and make a change or make the world in awe.
Thecryptocurrency09

Activity: 346

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:34:51 AM

So the question is why?

So what could it be?

This was also my question in life whenever I scroll out and see feeds or threads about satoshi. I wonder who or what it really was and how was it really it invented. Also, how could he/she or it contain a large amount of currency that can even be converted to fiat.
Reid (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:54:31 PM

snip

This was also my question in life whenever I scroll out and see feeds or threads about satoshi. I wonder who or what it really was and how was it really it invented. Also, how could he/she or it contain a large amount of currency that can even be converted to fiat.

Before it was easy to mine bitcoin. The difficulty of it was so low that they can have a lot in just a day.
That is why there is this thread here about the pizza thing which was bought for a lot of bitcoin.
Satoshi just simply did not spend the bitcoin that he had and is still intact until now.

It is a who. Coz he talks here. He invented it with a purpose and it is said that it was to change the financing industry. Something like that.
My goal here is what did really push him to just have that thought to create something like "Bitcoin".

I mean, you must really have some deep reason to spend a lot of effort to something right? That is human nature.
You wont be spending a lot of time to something without any reason or goal or a target or maybe something that you didn't like to see again.

I am thinking it must be really something to do with banks. But what really happened there?
xbossJ

Activity: 278
Merit: 5

Invest and play

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 10:25:41 PM
Merited by Reid (5)

Beyond coding, satoshi understood basic economics, he understood that technology can end inflation, poverty, trade wars, inequality, and overall unify businesses! What most coin creators have decided to ignore! Satoshi remains different because when he started bitcoin, it wasn't all about the money it would make for him, it was about stamping out global meltdown in trade, finance and commerce generally! I am sure he is surprised at what bitcoin has become! But these other coin creators?? Can't say for sure what they are, what they are creating and how they hope to use it to solve the problems satoshi aimed to solve with bitcoin!!

Faireum.io   Pre-Sale: 25 March 2019  
────  Invest / Play ...Or why not both?
Reid (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:30:22 PM

Beyond coding, satoshi understood basic economics, he understood that technology can end inflation, poverty, trade wars, inequality, and overall unify businesses! What most coin creators have decided to ignore! Satoshi remains different because when he started bitcoin, it wasn't all about the money it would make for him, it was about stamping out global meltdown in trade, finance and commerce generally! I am sure he is surprised at what bitcoin has become! But these other coin creators?? Can't say for sure what they are, what they are creating and how they hope to use it to solve the problems satoshi aimed to solve with bitcoin!!

Oooohhh!!!
Those are strong words for a newbie. Yes!!!!
Thank you for that. Economics might be his mastered course and maybe (although I am still not sure) he really did see how cruel fiat system is.
I remember one government authority in one country who had plundered a lot of money in her country.
Guess what is her degree? Yes! Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics! Graduated Magna cum laude at one of the prestigious schools and also consistent Dean's list status.

I can say when you are in economics you can easily see holes in the financing industry. Maybe satoshi really did.
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:26:48 PM

Some reason must be exist behind the creation of bitcoin. In the bitcoin whitepaper, satoshi want to make some peer to peer currency, that is bitcoin.
if we using fiat currency to send money to the recipient, we need banks to do it. If we use credit card, we need the credit card company.
But if we using cryptocurrency, we can directly send money to our the recipient.

Reid (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:38:31 PM

Some reason must be exist behind the creation of bitcoin. In the bitcoin whitepaper, satoshi want to make some peer to peer currency, that is bitcoin.
if we using fiat currency to send money to the recipient, we need banks to do it. If we use credit card, we need the credit card company.
But if we using cryptocurrency, we can directly send money to our the recipient.
All of that was correct but it is not really about the question of how he did use bitcoin and for what purpose.
It is the question of what inspire him to do it.
Something like, is there something wrong with our system? We all look at it like it is the perfect creation of a government but yet why create bitcoin?
Also, what made him do it? The banks are giving away something like 1.9 percent annually when you have millions of dollars in their account? Is it not that good enough?
Those questions which seems like he found an answer to it and so does he did create bitcoin for that.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: