Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:35:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]: DEWBER - GLOBAL, DIGITAL, CRYPTO LOYALTY PROGRAM  (Read 53642 times)
otilazir28

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:30:00 PM

Maybe I will ask a banal question, but how do you differ from a dozen of the same ICO to create loyalty systems? Do you have a comparison table with competitors?
http://i66.tinypic.com/n2odbt.png

This is a very detaied comparison. This is really good. You have the edges compared to your competitors.

But mind me if I ask this question, what if the business does have existing loyalty program, can they import everything like the customer's data to your system?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kikai01

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:18:06 AM

What is the difference between the Dew Points and Dew Rewards?

Dewber brings innovation in the loyalty economy with the ability to run Global loyalty rewards and points schemes. Customers can be rewarded with Dew rewards and, or Dew Points which can be redeemed globally in any business branch.

Dewber business rewards can be redeemed at any branch and replacing traditional loyalty points with a virtual token called ͞'Dewber token.'

Thank you for bringing this, It also answered my question earlier.

What is the current stage of your ICO?
momshie_anne

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:35:37 AM

Do small business can participate on your loyalty program, how about those company running online business are they also welcome to join this loyalty program from Dewber?
medrick12

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:59:26 AM

Dewber brings innovation in the loyalty economy with the ability to run Global loyalty rewards and points schemes. Customers can be rewarded with Dew rewards and, or Dew Points which can be redeemed globally in any business branch.

Dewber business rewards can be redeemed at any branch and replacing traditional loyalty points with a virtual token called ͞'Dewber token.'

How do you award Dew Points to existing or new customer?
atejeanelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:11:45 AM

Maybe I will ask a banal question, but how do you differ from a dozen of the same ICO to create loyalty systems? Do you have a comparison table with competitors?

This is a very detaied comparison. This is really good. You have the edges compared to your competitors.

But mind me if I ask this question, what if the business does have existing loyalty program, can they import everything like the customer's data to your system?

Yes. Businesses can convert existing loyalty program to dewber.
atejeanelle

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:42:00 PM

Our Bounty is live here on Bitcoin Talk!

JOIN US!

Follow this link!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5051986
atejeanelle

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:14:31 PM

We will have our private sale soon!
momshie_anne

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:34:38 AM

Does Dewber is already available on application store, can I have the links so that I can download it.
atejeanelle

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:57:03 AM

Does you project support other loyalty point exchange?
like if I have an loyalty point/reward in one store can I use my points to other store that using your platform?

Business rewards can be redeemed at any business branch.  Rewards example is “Buy 5 coffee and get 6th free” is business specific and business has to reward them.

However, loyalty points are global and can be earned from any businesses and spent at any business making them truly global cross channel redemption points.

Ex. Dewber loyalty tokens earned from any coffee shop and be used in any supermarket across the global within participating businesses.
atejeanelle

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:42:22 AM

Does Dewber is already available on application store, can I have the links so that I can download it.

YES! You can download them using below links:

Dewber android:   

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dewber.app

Dewber apple store: 

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/dewber/id1403456134?mt=8

Dewber app may not show any data in your country as it's not yet launched there.
atejeanelle

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:41:26 PM

Do small business can participate on your loyalty program, how about those company running online business are they also welcome to join this loyalty program from Dewber?

Yes. Everyone is welcome to sign up and create loyalty program in Dewber.
kikai01

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:28:19 PM

How many ICO stage do you have.
also what will be the cost for minimum purchase?
medrick12

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:08:20 PM

How can I participate in your private sale? What are the payment methods available in your token sales?
atejeanelle

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:36:05 AM

How do you award Dew Points to existing or new customer?

Businesses will create their own loyalty program and can either award Dewber points or dewber loyalty rewards. Existing and new customers when they signed up to the dewber platform can have the privilege to redeem these points and rewards globally in any business branch.

Dewber business rewards can be redeemed at any branch and replacing traditional loyalty points with a virtual token called ͞"Dewber token".
momshie_anne

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:34:37 AM

May I know if what are the requirements in order to participate on your private sale?
kikai01

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:51:57 AM

May I know if what are the requirements in order to participate on your private sale?

Does the participation need KYC?
atejeanelle

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:21:49 PM

How many ICO stage do you have.
also what will be the cost for minimum purchase?

We have 3 stages:

1. Private presale
2. Public presale
3. Crowdsale

Minimum purchase is $100

atejeanelle

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:36:37 PM

How can I participate in your private sale? What are the payment methods available in your token sales?

If you are interested on private sale, please contact  raj@dewber.com

ETH, BTC AND FIAT are the payment methods
atejeanelle

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:04:06 AM

If you are interested on private sale, please contact  raj@dewber.com
momshie_anne

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:44:16 AM

As you proceed on your private sale are you planning to have an affiliate bonus?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: