Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:57:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]: DEWBER - GLOBAL, DIGITAL, CRYPTO LOYALTY PROGRAM  (Read 53640 times)
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 04:27:02 PM

Tell me how fast this project will scale? That is, I must understand how it will all work and how much I will have to keep these tokens.
For a start, you will need to start this project and after that already look at how much it will be in demand from the business. Much will depend on it.
Not only the real sphere of the economy, which will be combined with the platform will affect the price of tokens. Also very important is the moment of placing the asset on popular exchanges.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 05:13:34 PM

How is mobile application security organized? All the same, it is necessary that Google and Apple do not collect user data.

Security is paramount to Dewber application. We have taken necessary technical and process measures to safe guard customer information and system
Will some kind of cloud storage of user data be used? I think this is necessary to protect user information, since the copy will create the ability to recover data.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:03:47 PM

I've got a question, which countries will dewber support? Are there any restricted areaa?
dont found answer for dat question, but I think DEWBER will support wordwide with no restricted area
I think that in some countries access to the Dewber will still be prohibited, since in such places in general access to any cryptocurrency industry is prohibited.
HMember

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 09:22:23 PM

It seems to me that the project will be in demand in the future. I think such a loyalty program could be more useful for ordinary users.
This program is suitable not only for specific individuals, but also for large corporations too. At least there are all the prerequisites for this.

Oneandpure

Activity: 2030
Merit: 306

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 02:14:05 AM

It seems to me that the project will be in demand in the future. I think such a loyalty program could be more useful for ordinary users.
This program is suitable not only for specific individuals, but also for large corporations too. At least there are all the prerequisites for this.
this is what is needed by all people
but the project must continue to be developed in order to be able to meet the increasingly complex needs, especially for a large company that always requires technological progress

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 06:15:04 AM

How is mobile application security organized? All the same, it is necessary that Google and Apple do not collect user data.

Security is paramount to Dewber application. We have taken necessary technical and process measures to safe guard customer information and system
Will some kind of cloud storage of user data be used? I think this is necessary to protect user information, since the copy will create the ability to recover data.
I think the main point in this all that 3 persons could not get this data. Because now there are a lot of scandals around facebook and google due to user data leaks.
dewber (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:08:51 AM

Users data will highly secured. So, no need to worry about that.

If you would like to get details - let me know. I will ask tech team about that. Thank you
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:26:54 AM

this is what is needed by all people
but the project must continue to be developed in order to be able to meet the increasingly complex needs, especially for a large company that always requires technological progress
The main thing is that this project has advantages over centralized services that are already operating and have a large user base.
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:13:17 AM

But in any case, the main buyer of tokens will be business. And this is very good, as there will always be demand for tokens, which means there will be a smooth increase in the price.
Zoemas79

Activity: 137

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:27:15 AM

I've got a question, which countries will dewber support? Are there any restricted areaa?
dont found answer for dat question, but I think DEWBER will support wordwide with no restricted area
I think that in some countries access to the Dewber will still be prohibited, since in such places in general access to any cryptocurrency industry is prohibited.
Maybe yes, like example in USA people cant participate in ICO, as I know.
Pedro12528

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 09:22:09 AM

I think the main point in this all that 3 persons could not get this data. Because now there are a lot of scandals around facebook and google due to user data leaks.
Facebook and Google are different stories, they store as much data as they can. I'm sure that DEWBER will not do such things

HMember

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 01:05:28 PM

To store this amount of data you need to have large and safe areas for the location of drives. This requires serious security and various kinds of protection for unforeseen situations.

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 02:30:58 PM

I think the developers have thought about this issue in advance. In order to engage in such an industry, it is imperative to choose a civilization that is quiet and distant from people; it will be much safer.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pedro12528

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 03:05:45 PM

To store this amount of data you need to have large and safe areas for the location of drives. This requires serious security and various kinds of protection for unforeseen situations.
I think that you should not worry about this, I'm sure that developers will provide safety of your data.

GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 03:09:34 PM

I think that you should not worry about this, I'm sure that developers will provide safety of your data.
How do you think this will be implemented? I would like to see a detailed developer response to this effect. I can not even imagine how this can be implemented, because now there is nothing safe.
HMember

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 03:40:05 PM

Are you sure about that? In any case, this question is one of the most important in any project, not only here. If the developer succeeds in fulfilling his plan, then the users will support him.

Zoemas79

Activity: 137

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:26:17 PM

How do you think this will be implemented? I would like to see a detailed developer response to this effect. I can not even imagine how this can be implemented, because now there is nothing safe.
Manager already answered this question at the beginning of this page, he will ask tech team for the detailed answer.
Vialaia

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 05:17:16 PM

Hi devs! Any updates? Have you take a part in conference as it was discussed? Grin
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 06:04:32 AM

Hi devs! Any updates? Have you take a part in conference as it was discussed? Grin
This is a very nice project. And I think conferences will make it more popular and increase public confidence in the project.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 07:03:40 AM

Tell me how long it will take to launch this project fully and connect the first business partners? I would like to understand when you get the first money.
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: