Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:46:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best altcoins to buy now  (Read 9945 times)
Zamoh

Activity: 456
Merit: 33

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 06:49:52 PM

To begin with, I would just choose coins without a regulator, such coins have a better chance of success, in any sphere of human activity the presence of a regulator did not bring any breakthroughs - my opinion. Success was achieved only by those who went against the regulators. So the absence or avoidance of the regulator is, as for me, a good reason to consider the coin to invest.
Further, with regards to what kind of coin you need to invest - the one that is very cool, but very few people know about it or underestimate its potential, often it has fallen out of the top 100 coins by CMC. I would now closely follow: Zilliqa, Cardano, Storj, Lisk, ICON
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 07:01:34 PM

To begin with, I would just choose coins without a regulator, such coins have a better chance of success, in any sphere of human activity the presence of a regulator did not bring any breakthroughs - my opinion. Success was achieved only by those who went against the regulators. So the absence or avoidance of the regulator is, as for me, a good reason to consider the coin to invest.
XMR could fit that description. It is doing good since May this year and still room to get higher on the charts. Maybe a good time to pick up some with a slight dip for today.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 10:36:07 PM

do you have good suggestion for altcoins who can do x4 x6 in the next big rally , i do not mean x4 x6 in $ but in BTC ... if i buy 0.5 BTC of this coin the total return need to be 2 BTC ... i was thinking ICON icx and another one ? maybe ontology nano ?
They are a lot of coins in the market that you can buy and get to x2 or x4 but need to research of which are those probably are worth to buy. As of now ill recommend is to choose those in top 10 coins in the market because those are trusted and for a longterm coins.

Zamoh

Activity: 456
Merit: 33

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 09:21:46 PM

XMR could fit that description. It is doing good since May this year and still room to get higher on the charts. Maybe a good time to pick up some with a slight dip for today.
Unfortunately, I can not say anything about it, because I did not particularly follow the development of this coin. Although ideologically I really like this coin. But unfortunately I do not know anything about the current situation and future plans.

cryptovigi

Activity: 714
Merit: 611

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 10:16:06 PM

I think ethereum (ETH) is the best and most trusted choice for investing in altcoins, the price always follows the movement of the price of bitcoin (BTC).

This case why not to buy Bitcoin?
Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 10:34:46 PM

Hard to predict what's the best altcoin to buy, stay safe with the top 20 coins. Best of luck to all of us, bull run is here.. I just don't know when for altcoins Smiley

HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 11:08:05 PM

i think now there is a lot of opportunities in undervalued icos from 2018 as i see but some of them are scam you need to do some homework to identify good opportunities from bad one good luck for all Smiley
romaleshc

Activity: 204
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 11:19:57 PM

IMO, this time the cryptocurrency market still growing up, you should wait and buy Libra coins by Facebook. This crypto make this market recover ai recent time. If you want to invest in the long-term, buy BTC now and holding to the price $20,000.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 03:52:44 AM

do you have good suggestion for altcoins who can do x4 x6 in the next big rally , i do not mean x4 x6 in $ but in BTC ... if i buy 0.5 BTC of this coin the total return need to be 2 BTC ... i was thinking ICON icx and another one ? maybe ontology nano ?
They are a lot of coins in the market that you can buy and get to x2 or x4 but need to research of which are those probably are worth to buy. As of now ill recommend is to choose those in top 10 coins in the market because those are trusted and for a longterm coins.
Safe investment will take a lot of time and great patience, but if that coin can grow steadily like Bitcoin, I will also choose a coin that is a long-term investment. The market is changing dramatically and if you have good psychology, consider investing. Now plan a smart investment and set the price to sell in the near future because the market will rise even higher and will attract more investors around the world.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
trimulia

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 04:18:38 AM

Best altcoin for long term investment as price now 27 june 2019, I choose Cardano and Ripple. I smell very good future this these coin

qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 11:55:09 AM

Best altcoin for long term investment as price now 27 june 2019, I choose Cardano and Ripple. I smell very good future this these coin
Can't just predict it like that. You need to do some research or analysis beforehand to say that the altcoin is likely to be very good going forward. Not just saying and kissing. I don't blame your predictions, it's just that your method might be very funny. But in my opinion it comforted me for a while.

Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 01:03:39 PM

Can't just predict it like that. You need to do some research or analysis beforehand to say that the altcoin is likely to be very good going forward. Not just saying and kissing. I don't blame your predictions, it's just that your method might be very funny. But in my opinion it comforted me for a while.
I think big coins like Ripple, or Eth, or even XP have become commonplace. if you want something new it's better to look for the IEO project. it's just that we talk about the best altcoin, and so far, I've never seen an altcoin better than ETH.
Chupu69

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 01:34:43 PM

At this time Etherium is one of the options to buy, because at this time the price starts to increase, besides that in my opinion Etherium is a strong coin because it has a great team.
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 02:22:34 PM

i think best icos are the one with a minimum viable product in the market right now as i see there is a lot of undervalued coin from 2017 good luck for all investors with their holding in the long term Cheesy
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 01:43:47 PM

Unfortunately, I can not say anything about it, because I did not particularly follow the development of this coin. Although ideologically I really like this coin. But unfortunately I do not know anything about the current situation and future plans.
Check out this post, It is the Monero announcement and take a look at the last year chart. Not a bad option to have in your portfolio.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 02:04:11 PM

Agree, speculate about the future of a certain coin by smelling and seeing, it is really a superficial and unreliable prediction because if everything is so easy, this market will not be too risky, and we do not need to analyze or consult from some experts, this method only shows this guy's serious lack of knowledge. Personally, when I talk about this topic, I still really can't give a suitable opinion about the best altcoin to invest because market volatility is quite chaotic, altcoins can all become prominent quickly, so need more time to get the clearest signals

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Vaculin

Activity: 2884
Merit: 612

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 02:13:46 PM

Check out this post, It is the Monero announcement and take a look at the last year chart. Not a bad option to have in your portfolio.
Monero it is actually in my list and I still hold some of it. Being one of the top 20 altcoins, I'm in no doubts that investors will look into its potentiality.
I'm on the look those coins among the top 20 in the market that still at declines cause I know it will grow in the coming days which maybe I can double my money or more.
junkerr

Activity: 1022

Meta4uStake.io

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 05:33:11 PM

Monero it is actually in my list and I still hold some of it. Being one of the top 20 altcoins, I'm in no doubts that investors will look into its potentiality.
I'm on the look those coins among the top 20 in the market that still at declines cause I know it will grow in the coming days which maybe I can double my money or more.
I don't have a good analysis of coins in the future. but for the long term I speculated on monero and cardano. whatever the results I will see next year.
but I really enjoy daily trading, which takes up more of my time every day.

Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 10:54:36 PM

You can choose the Ethereum.The price of ETH is very low, now it's value around 220$.The price of Ethereum will reach 1000$ , before the end of this year. If you buy a Ethereum at the price of 220$,you will get 4-5 times of profit in this year end.I don't think,you will get this much profit in any of the altcoin in the cryptocurrency market.
Best altcoin right now is ethereum!
It has the capability to move up to 500 dollars. Ethereum is the second largest cryptocurrency when it comes in volume. Many whales are lending their investment in ethereum and bitcoin. In fact, these two cryptocurrencies are dominating the market right now. They pulled some whales in other altcoins causing for them to go down.
levonmorris

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 12:12:42 PM

When the asset is estimated, tokens are available for the investors. If someone wants to diversify their investment portfolio by adding your real estate property, they can easily do it by purchasing your tokens on a blockchain network.
Globalization of capital coming from asset tokenization can significantly improve the demand and ease down the market entry, leading to diversification and growth in the market. Blockchain asset tokenization produces a new category of crypto financial outcomes and is changing the traditional concept of ownership. The leading utility of GEC token is inside the platform ecosystem. One of its features is a credit function that allows PAMM Managers to additional function platform, data Integration, and pay transaction fees. The token is an essential part of the platform and eventually will get listed on the stock exchange. By building demand for GEC, we are bringing a tremendous number of investments to the system. With the use of our token burning and utilisation strategy, we're making it stronger on the exchanges — that way; we are giving you the ability to profit from the initial purchase. The founders' assumption is the token is usable now and, in the future, and infrastructure development around the token before, during, and after IEO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: