Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 09:03:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hodl or sell right now ?  (Read 786 times)
joshv06 (OP)

Activity: 991
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:17:06 PM

Will you hold bitcoin for bull market or you will sell it now ? Bitocoin as well as other altcoins are in green at the moment and this week is proving out to be a better week for crypto world so are you gonna sell all your bitcoins before there is any further market drop or you will hold it for bull market if it happens this year ? Or else you would like to sell Joe and reinvest when price dips again ?

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptogid

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:24:04 PM

I have a bitcoin act I don't touch,that one is basically for hold long,while my trading is for buy when it deepens and sell at higher rate..
omorfi

Activity: 728
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:33:52 PM

Bear market has been continuing for a long time since the beginning of the year. If you haven't sold it before, why sell it now? Do not let someone to buy your cryptos for a cheap price.
pavka

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:40:19 PM

I will keep my bitcoins because I bought them much more than today's value and I do not want to stay in loss. I think that bitcoin should increase significantly over time, then I'll think about selling.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 802

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:40:53 PM

Will you hold bitcoin for bull market or you will sell it now ? Bitocoin as well as other altcoins are in green at the moment and this week is proving out to be a better week for crypto world so are you gonna sell all your bitcoins before there is any further market drop or you will hold it for bull market if it happens this year ? Or else you would like to sell Joe and reinvest when price dips again ?

For bull market, its better to hold and see how it goes. Majority sell though to get profits, while others cash out for emergency purposes so it really depends on the investors. Its good though to see that the market is green but we have seen the same pattern over and over again so its better to see and observed what will be the overall sentiments in the next coming days. If you notice the drop wasn't that bad either, bitcoin has recovered from the last bottom of $5800 and I don't see touching that price again.

If you don't have any reasons to sell then I advise not to.

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
Infinixhot1996

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:48:59 PM

The market maybe green at the moment,as prices gradually move up,letting go of your bitcoins is totally up to you,if you feel you'll making profits by doing so,then why not. But if the current price is less than what you purchased it for,its best to keep hodling on and watching the market closely..
  It simply hinges on profit-making,thats the sole aim of every investor,so selling or hodling depends on the profit you stand to gain.
lillyann

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:59:22 PM

BTC is in good condition. The altcoins market has a big problem. The BTC will be cut in 2021 at prices above 20k $. Just buy and wait Smiley.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:01:54 PM

Better hold bitcoin for a long time in order to have a high profit or hold until the value will bounce back into its original price. What happened today was happened yesterday which no need to worry because for sure it will surpass it all and back to normal.
Olayinka225

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:04:09 PM

Hodl, make the scarcity also increase and also make the demand very high thereby might prompt the increase in the bull market.
Jeremiah0

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:06:05 PM

My experience in crypto has thought me there is no right or wrong way to go when it comes to this. You just gotta have a plan and stick by it. Trade or hodl long term. But for holders, #note always learn to take profit and don't be greedy.
gto2016

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:07:16 PM

Everything depends on the term we have allocated for the investment, if it is short term, it can be a good time to sell and obtain capital, on the other hand, if our investment is long term, it is because we are waiting for a better time in the months or years to come.

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:35:47 PM

To me, the best time to sell has not come. One thing I have noticed in the recent market is that, I think the bull market is about o set in so this is not the right time to sell but to buy more and HODL for that period.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Abigail Asi

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:39:41 PM

Holding is better than selling right now with the look of how the market is going now so you don't lose money but earn more profits.
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 677

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:43:50 PM

Don't be overhype if the market goes green for a while.

If your good at selling it today and you have profits on it then why not sell? you can still buy back and recover those sold bitcoin's you have before at lower price when it dips.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
akashark

Activity: 387
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:59:37 PM

Traders will sell bitcoin right now because after few days Bitcoin price will be down again. And traders will buy again at down price and then hold till the bull market starts. As we assume, after tomorrow, SEC will reject bitcoin, then the price will decrease. Though I am a trader, but I will not sell now, I will hold until the bull market comes.

carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:02:12 PM

If you don't have need for money, it is better to hold because we are likely entering a bullish season. December is fast approaching and much financial activities are going to come up which are suppose to make price appreciate more.
Brama Jasa

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:26:35 PM

if you see the market price is slightly up, but still not significant, but if I am an investor, then I will hold back, there are still several months until the end of the year, we wait for the moment, but if you are a trader, of course this is an opportunity to make a profit, so the conclusion is that if you are an investor you should hold on first and if a trader is selling and wait for the price to fall again, this is just my opinion and the results of my thinking, it all depends on their respective skills to benefit in this crypto world
jojohamasa

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 10:26:58 PM

My strategy now is to hold until the market improves
I am also busy with some other work such as
Learning to upgrade my rank in the forum to benefit from signature campaigns
Along with my current working in Bounty campaign .
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:39:53 PM

until now I still hold a number of bitcoins and altcoins, because my big hopes are piled up at the end of this year, although there are many issues circulating that at the end of this year the price of bitcoin will crash bigger, I don't care about that. the reason I hold assets is because from the market I get income and as bad as any market that exists at the moment I will still accumulate great expectations on bitcoin
kvipcn

Activity: 255
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 10:48:10 PM

Looking at the current market trends of bitcoin, hodling bitcoin will not be a very good idea. It will be best if you trade everyday with bitcoin. Bitcoin was created to be a means and mode for transaction of goods and services.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: