Bitcoin Forum
November 14, 2018, 12:36:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Innovaminex - Blockchain of precious metals mines  (Read 1122 times)
CryptoAliance

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:25:45 AM

ICO Analysis: InnovaMinex
Published on October 29, 2018
By Daniel Won
proof: https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-innovaminex/

Team
CEO Fernandez Garcia Sanz: Sanz was the director of editors at EDP zone, a publishing company based in Barcelona.
CFO Raul Berlanga Torres: Torres has worked as an administrative assistant at HP Spain.
Rafa Paez Vazquez: Vazquez has provided UX solutions for Opinno, a management consulting company located in Madrid, was the brand manager at Masmovil, a telecommunications company and the director of art at J. Walter Thompson Madrid.
Advisors
Kate Bublik: Bublik has worked as an ads operations officer at Experian, as a marketing executive at TIMWE, a Portuguese telecommunications company and as a marketing analyst at Eaton Moscow.
Verdict
Below is a breakdown of the risks and growth potential of InnovaMinex.
Risks
    Community interest seems rather low on social media platforms like Telegram and Twitter (~350 followers on each platform as of writing). (-2)
    The hard-cap of $52,500,000 seems too high for this project given the current state of the ICO market. (-2.5)
Growth Potential
    The project is already quite ahead of the curve as they already have started to build facilities to conduct their operations. (+4)
    Many team members have worked for mining companies or in relevant industries. (+3)
Disposition
Precious metals are widely accepted as one of the safest investment tools. Their rarity and durability are just two reasons why they hold high financial value. As higher purity implies higher value, its purity should be estimated by trustable sources, yet the average person does not have sufficient tools or knowledge to verify any such claim of purity. InnovaMinex provides tools to trace precious metals from the time when they have been mined to the time when a buyer has his or her hands on them. As all this data is stored in a public immutable ledger, not only can anyone verify a precious metalTs data, but these metals also cannot be used for illegal activities. INX token owners are given several benefits with the most impressive one being coupons and discounts to be used in the InnovaMinex e-commerce platform. Still, social media interest in the project seems low, and the team is looking to raise a bit over $50 million, which seems high given the state of the ICO market.
But, it should be underlined that the team has great experience in the mining industry and has been working on the project for a considerable amount of time. As the first phase of the public sale will offer a bonus of 30% the ICO investor should make his or her decision by then to not miss it. InnovaMinex receives a 2.5/10.
Investment Details
    Type: Native Ц Utility
    Symbol: INX
    Platform: Native
    Crowdsale: November 26th
    Minimum Investment: 1 INX
    Price: $0.5
    Hard Cap: $52,500,000
    Payments Accepted: BTC, BCH, ETH, LTC, DASH, ETC, USDT, and XRP
    Restricted from Participating: Unspecified

This is not exactly the right approach when evaluating a project.

You focus on social activity to calculate the popularity of the project among the cryptocurrency community. “BUT” - most investors join the projects only after the start of sales. Very few people come to get acquainted with the project before the start of Crowdsale.

This is due to the fact that among investors in this market there is a widespread practice of investing in many projects that look interesting. That is why such investors come only after the start of the sale procedure. These people are not active on social networks, but simply buy tokens and leave. They periodically return to ask about the success of the project, but this will not create visible activity on the project’s social networks.

All your assessment is focused only on activities in social networks. But the activity can not be great, if the project has not yet begun to be sold. I participated in a large number of ICO projects, and I can talk about such things.

HardCap is the amount after which it does not make sense to continue selling. Projects that collected HardCap can be counted on the fingers. This is not an indicator by which you can evaluate the project. HardCap is the amount on which the project can count only in the case of the crazy popularity of the project in the bull market.
No one is focused on HardCap simply because very few people are waiting for this amount to be collected. For stable development of the project does not need HardCap.

This is my personal opinion, but I cannot rely on an assessment that does not reflect the potential of the project and is based only on the number of comments on social networks. All the work you have done - you just rewrote the purpose of the project, added a couple of lines about the team and found comments on social networks. I can not trust your opinion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TiranoCryptoX

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:34:19 AM

By Daniel Won

Team
CEO Fernandez Garcia Sanz: Sanz was the director of editors at EDP zone, a publishing company based in Barcelona.
CFO Raul Berlanga Torres: Torres has worked as an administrative assistant at HP Spain.
Rafa Paez Vazquez: Vazquez has provided UX solutions for Opinno, a management consulting company located in Madrid, was the brand manager at Masmovil, a telecommunications company and the director of art at J. Walter Thompson Madrid.
Advisors
Kate Bublik: Bublik has worked as an ads operations officer at Experian, as a marketing executive at TIMWE, a Portuguese telecommunications company and as a marketing analyst at Eaton Moscow.
Verdict
Risks
    Community interest seems rather low on social media platforms like Telegram and Twitter (~350 followers on each platform as of writing). (-2)
    The hard-cap of $52,500,000 seems too high for this project given the current state of the ICO market. (-2.5)
Growth Potential
    The project is already quite ahead of the curve as they already have started to build facilities to conduct their operations. (+4)
    Many team members have worked for mining companies or in relevant industries. (+3)
Disposition
Precious metals are widely accepted as one of the safest investment tools. Their rarity and durability are just two reasons why they hold high financial value. As higher purity implies higher value, its purity should be estimated by trustable sources, yet the average person does not have sufficient tools or knowledge to verify any such claim of purity. InnovaMinex provides tools to trace precious metals from the time when they have been mined to the time when a buyer has his or her hands on them. As all this data is stored in a public immutable ledger, not only can anyone verify a precious metalTs data, but these metals also cannot be used for illegal activities. INX token owners are given several benefits with the most impressive one being coupons and discounts to be used in the InnovaMinex e-commerce platform. Still, social media interest in the project seems low, and the team is looking to raise a bit over $50 million, which seems high given the state of the ICO market.
But, it should be underlined that the team has great experience in the mining industry and has been working on the project for a considerable amount of time. As the first phase of the public sale will offer a bonus of 30% the ICO investor should make his or her decision by then to not miss it. InnovaMinex receives a 2.5/10.
Investment Details

You focus on social activity to calculate the popularity of the project among the cryptocurrency community. “BUT” - most investors join the projects only after the start of sales. Very few people come to get acquainted with the project before the start of Crowdsale.

This is due to the fact that among investors in this market there is a widespread practice of investing in many projects that look interesting. That is why such investors come only after the start of the sale procedure. These people are not active on social networks, but simply buy tokens and leave. They periodically return to ask about the success of the project, but this will not create visible activity on the project’s social networks.

All your assessment is focused only on activities in social networks. But the activity can not be great, if the project has not yet begun to be sold. I participated in a large number of ICO projects, and I can talk about such things.

HardCap is the amount after which it does not make sense to continue selling. Projects that collected HardCap can be counted on the fingers. This is not an indicator by which you can evaluate the project. HardCap is the amount on which the project can count only in the case of the crazy popularity of the project in the bull market.
No one is focused on HardCap simply because very few people are waiting for this amount to be collected. For stable development of the project does not need HardCap.

This is my personal opinion, but I cannot rely on an assessment that does not reflect the potential of the project and is based only on the number of comments on social networks. All the work you have done - you just rewrote the purpose of the project, added a couple of lines about the team and found comments on social networks. I can not trust your opinion.

I also can not agree with this assessment.
All projects have difficulties, but the assessment that the project was awarded to this agency - I do not believe in such a judgment. It is too superficial and strongly depends on the activity in social networks, which can be easily screwed up by bots.
terraminer_io

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

Mining farm for everyone

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 04:38:08 AM

💬 Only through an exclusive and careful image we are able to transmit the authentic values of InnovaMinex

⭐️ Ignacio Naveilhan is a professional in the web world endowed with a profile both for development and creativity.

Read more: https://medium.com/innovaminex-com/only-through-an-exclusive-and-careful-image-we-are-able-to-transmit-the-authentic-values-of-599c42183afc

🔺 Lean more about us here: https://innovaminex.com

📍Join now:
Telegram channel https://t.me/InnovaMinex_channel
Telegram chat https://t.me/InnovaMinex

It is very good. Only versatile people are able to bring into the world non-standard, and most importantly, innovative solutions. Only people who can develop in different directions can change the world for the better!

Mining farm for everyone!
terraminer_io

Mining farm for everyone

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 04:41:54 AM

💥Bloggers about Innovaminex!

Have already heard that CCO of the Innovaminex Paco De Benito gave an interview to youtube channel Crypto Koala?

In the interview, Paco and the creator of the channel discussed our project, the business of Minexcorp Corporation, the tokenomics of our project and much more. Paco also answered interesting questions about why Innovaminex uses the blockchain and explained how it operates.

Would you like to learn more about Innovaminex ?- watch the interview on the channel Crypto Koala https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfdQqufWhak&t=14s

📍 Join now:

I watched this interview.
It really was very interesting and informative. I will hope that the team will continue to talk about their project to people not only in social networks, but also with the help of bloggers. This could attract a lot of new people to the project.

terraminer_io

Mining farm for everyone

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 04:45:27 AM

By Daniel Won

Team
Advisors
Verdict
Risks
Growth Potential
Disposition
Investment Details

I also can not agree with this assessment.
All projects have difficulties, but the assessment that the project was awarded to this agency - I do not believe in such a judgment. It is too superficial and strongly depends on the activity in social networks, which can be easily screwed up by bots.

Do not focus on this assessment. This assessment is just one of many opinions. I am sure that after the project becomes better known, a respected rating agency will conduct new research and tell us its point of view.

To trust an estimation or not is a private matter of everyone. I like Innovaminex and in order to see the potential in this project - I don’t need a rating agency conclusion.

innovaminex.com

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:34:15 AM

💬 Only 7% of all the money that is in circulation in the world is physical. That's why money, as we know it, will disappear

⭐️ The story that InnovaMinex is playing in the new economy that is being built, is based on many pillars of success that make up the project, and the professional career of Jaime Krahe is one of them.

Read more: https://medium.com/innovaminex-com/only-7-of-all-the-money-that-is-in-circulation-in-the-world-is-physical-7cb10de07694

📍Join now:
innovaminex.com

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:38:31 PM

⭐️ 10 FREE "Trezor Model T" and many more gifts are offered in our “Gold Win Wheel”. If you want to try to be one of the winners:

1️⃣ Click on the "like" button and share this post.

2️⃣ Search in Google "best ICO InnovaMinex" (if you don't look for it in Google, it won't appear).

3️⃣ Follow the instructions. It's free!

The days that our “Gold Win Wheel” will reward with Trezor will be announced in our Telegram group and you can only know the day if you are registered in our Telegram channel https://t.me/InnovaMinex_channel
xi_vii

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:54:19 PM

Hey the going guys and welcome to Cryptolaboratory ICO rating list!
Our experts analyzed the ratings of 14 world rating agencies. They are believe that you are one of the best ICO projects!
Our congratulations on achieving so high results.
We calculated the weighted average of the project. It is equal to 83.86 of 100.
Full information you can see in the description InnovaMinex (INX).
Just look us, comment on us and subscribe us on social networks.
Thank you for your attention!

|Cryptolaboratory team|
chon0783
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:01:51 PM

The vision has a positive narrative as gold and precious metals hold significant global value. Project is also light on the advisors and community. Good luck.

innovaminex.com

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:13:44 PM

💥 InnovaMinex is one of the most promising projects according to Blockchain Life 2018

In Russia, St. Petersburg, the most important event for the cryptoindustry of Eastern Europe - Blockchain Life 2018.  Among the key speakers of the conference were representatives of Kraken, Huobi, Bitcoin.com, OKEx and others.

Specialists, investors, founders of companies and projects from different countries of the world shared their opinions on the development of cryptoindustry and blockchain in the modern world.

Our project InnovaMinex has become one of the most promising projects according to Blockchain Life 2018.

We thank everyone for the support ❤️

📍Join now:
innovaminex.com

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:37:06 PM

💬 “Corporate Social Responsibility can actually be a good way to do marketing while making things change”

⭐️ Paco De Benito is a Renaissance man. This makes him a very valuable person for InnovaMinex.

Read more: https://medium.com/innovaminex-com/corporate-social-responsibility-can-actually-be-a-good-way-to-do-marketing-while-making-things-6b3064610495

📍Join now:
CryptoAliance

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:15:27 AM

💬 “Corporate Social Responsibility can actually be a good way to do marketing while making things change”

⭐️ Paco De Benito is a Renaissance man. This makes him a very valuable person for InnovaMinex.

Read more: https://medium.com/innovaminex-com/corporate-social-responsibility-can-actually-be-a-good-way-to-do-marketing-while-making-things-6b3064610495

📍Join now:

Interesting article. Thanks for the information!
trimpo.io

Activity: 105

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:19:17 AM

💥 InnovaMinex is one of the most promising projects according to Blockchain Life 2018

In Russia, St. Petersburg, the most important event for the cryptoindustry of Eastern Europe - Blockchain Life 2018.  Among the key speakers of the conference were representatives of Kraken, Huobi, Bitcoin.com, OKEx and others.

Specialists, investors, founders of companies and projects from different countries of the world shared their opinions on the development of cryptoindustry and blockchain in the modern world.

Our project InnovaMinex has become one of the most promising projects according to Blockchain Life 2018.

We thank everyone for the support ❤️

📍Join now:

Sumptuously! I am sure that this event allowed us to draw even more attention to the project!
trimpo.io

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:21:59 AM

Hey the going guys and welcome to Cryptolaboratory ICO rating list!
Our experts analyzed the ratings of 14 world rating agencies. They are believe that you are one of the best ICO projects!
Our congratulations on achieving so high results.
We calculated the weighted average of the project. It is equal to 83.86 of 100.
Full information you can see in the description InnovaMinex (INX).
Just look us, comment on us and subscribe us on social networks.
Thank you for your attention!

|Cryptolaboratory team|

Fine! I really like Innovatinex and I hope that thanks to your estimates, many other people will also see the potential of this project!
innovaminex.com

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:59:48 PM

📂 Bloggers about our project

📕 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HS-iQ3CrTpg&feature=youtu.be

📗 http://www.buriks8.com/2018/11/8-key-advantages-of-innovaminex.html

📍Join now:
innovaminex.com

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:24:23 AM

📂 Bloggers about our project

📕 http://docinek.com/innovaminex-ensures-origins/

📗 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MBSs7GYClk&feature=youtu.be

📍Join now:
innovaminex.com

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:11:06 PM

🗞 Blockchain Life 2018: 5000 Guests, 80 Speakers, 10 Winners

📇 Press about us: https://thecoinshark.net/blockchain-life-2018-5000-guests-80-speakers-10-winners/

📍Join now:
trimpo.io

View Profile
Today at 09:06:31 AM

It's great! Many people will be happy to start exploring a project after such extensive advertising!
TiranoCryptoX

Activity: 12

View Profile
Today at 09:08:24 AM

🗞 Blockchain Life 2018: 5000 Guests, 80 Speakers, 10 Winners

📇 Press about us: https://thecoinshark.net/blockchain-life-2018-5000-guests-80-speakers-10-winners/

📍Join now:

It was a very big event. It's nice to know that Innovaminex was one of the projects discussed in this forum!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.