Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:53:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bear time is near to end  (Read 22281 times)
Starax

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:13:41 PM

Month afther month we say this but seems it never ends, today is last day of october and we still talk about upcomimg bull run and now we think it would happen in november.

Eventually we’ll stand corrected or die poor

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:59:13 AM

It seems everyone is predicting a recovery in the last two months of this year and yet we have heard something similar for most of the year and that has not happened and I do not see too much of a reason to think that this prediction is going to be right either, we need to live with the fact that it is entirely possible that a recovery will not happen in this year or even the next.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:06:32 PM

I don't like predictions to be honest...many were predicting that BTC will overcome 100k $ this year but what we see now? I think that most couldn't imagine 6.5k$ for current period.
And where you got those predictions? And even more importantly why you believed them? Because it was very obvious for anyone that has been in the market for some time that it was going to be impossible to reach those kind of prices in this year, this year was never going to be as good as the year before and anyone that thought otherwise was completely mistaken.
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:59:47 PM

Good to see market are getting green with BCH and XRP leading the way but for 100K  for year end I think is very to much hype i am happy if price of BTC may reach to even 10-15K$ by year end. and a good run maybe for next year.
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 10:25:12 PM

It seems everyone is predicting a recovery in the last two months of this year and yet we have heard something similar for most of the year and that has not happened and I do not see too much of a reason to think that this prediction is going to be right either, we need to live with the fact that it is entirely possible that a recovery will not happen in this year or even the next.
What I see is they are so hopeful, then various kinds of predictions come so that the hope has a high chance of actually happening. At least that is a positive thing to increase their passion to keep playing in crypto.
worldofcoins

Activity: 1834
Merit: 418

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 10:41:09 PM

Its bold of you to state the bear market is nearing because no body really knows and the issue is that from what seems to be the word going round is that we'll see a bull market just like last year, but we must be mindful that this may not happen and we must be prepared to take that hit.
Klausi

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:59:13 PM

Every morning as I woke up, I always check on my blockfolio hoping and expecting the end of bearish market. However we can't control and stop the reality of what the market really is, and we just need to extend patience towards meeting that goals in cryptocurrency. This time is not the end of everything, yet more opportunities will come in an unexpected and random time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:29:47 AM

That seems to be the case now as the market looks green and healthy now. I think some speculations about this quarters bull run might be coming true and if this price hike will continue until next week, then maybe we can say that the bearish trend has already ended.

Marcsymon

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:30:23 PM

We can tell exactly bear time is near to end because there is no responsible we can trust to about cryptocurrency. Until this time cryptocurrebcy is unpredictable and no one can control it except the time will only tell when the bearish market will end. But as a great believer's of digital currency we are still hoping that there will be a bullish market trend to happen before this year end.
Arthurian60

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 10:36:56 PM

We have been hearing news of bear times coming to an end since March 2018. The truth is we don't know when bull will come and when the bear time will end. We have stay put with what we have now.
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:17:22 PM

That seems to be the case now as the market looks green and healthy now. I think some speculations about this quarters bull run might be coming true and if this price hike will continue until next week, then maybe we can say that the bearish trend has already ended.
If it continues until the month of Novemeber then what we will be needing is a recovery phase to those coins that been too low in pricedue to the bear season, some bull can push it anyway.

nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:23:24 PM

Its still uncertain if bear time is over because if you look at it now, the price of Bitcoin is still moving sideways rather than slowly going in an upward direction. If we compare the price movement of Bitcoin from last year to this year, at this time Bitcoin is moving up and the volume is high compared to this year. The hopes of everyone that price will start to recover by end of this year is kinda unlikely by now.
illnino

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:15:30 AM

Its bold of you to state the bear market is nearing because no body really knows and the issue is that from what seems to be the word going round is that we'll see a bull market just like last year, but we must be mindful that this may not happen and we must be prepared to take that hit.

Logically, the bull run is closer and closer. You know that sooner or later, the bearish trend will be finished (everything has its end). Thus, each coming day we make a step towards the green market.
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:18:45 AM

The trader with a certain popularity gave a prognosis for bitcoin.From the history of forecasts it follows that he is not mistaken often.Also, his schedule coincides with the closure of a large triangle.
https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/c2DYFwXO-Bear-time-is-near-to-end/
https://ibb.co/dOurWp
I have heard quite a lot about the end of a big triangle. It is a technical analysis but we need to combine with fundamental analysis to make accurate conclusions. I do not really understand much about technical analysis but I understand basic analysis. The current data shows that the market is still not able to recover. It takes the time and efforts of investors to save this situation. after 2 years it can grow again.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 02:32:32 AM

Logically, the bull run is closer and closer. You know that sooner or later, the bearish trend will be finished (everything has its end). Thus, each coming day we make a step towards the green market.

Yes, and I hope it will happen sooner rather than later. Cryptocurrency market is taking it slow nowadays because there is not that much action but then we are approaching the year end and we know that when the year ends for the past few years, price do increase and many are expecting that it would happen this year too. Some coins are already making a move like bitcoin cash, ripple etc. and bitcoin is slowly making it. It may suddenly drop but it does recover so we know that it would happen eventually.

jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:48:20 AM

If it continues until the month of Novemeber then what we will be needing is a recovery phase to those coins that been too low in pricedue to the bear season, some bull can push it anyway.
cryptocurrency market confidence was on low now.investors and long term traders still wait till good news come to market.and so this is why market capitalization didnt increase alot.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
sumanto

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:48:36 AM

The bear market that occurred this year seems to have a very long period of time because it has entered in November but the price is still not showing signs of rising prices, maybe the bear market will end this December.
shafi alam

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:53:30 AM

oh this is hard to believe because these tradeview guys  fail a lot, last year I believed in these guys and lost a lot of money

The trader with a certain popularity gave a prognosis for bitcoin.

I would like to know the reason for it to have this certain popularity

From the history of forecasts it follows that he is not mistaken often.Also, his schedule coincides with the closure of a large triangle.

that is all? no offense, but I do not believe in these charts and according to what I see, it seems that he is saying that will reach the $ 20,000, do I misunderstand?

nothing is impossible because last year we did not know that bitcoin and other currencies will experience a huge increase, that later the price of bitcoin and other crypto could be like last year

A year ago bitcoin did some sagwait and some particular activists,  this is why bitcoin price get high.
In 2018 i did not see any of this activities. maybe there is other way.
And im hopeful.     
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:53:26 AM

I hope that bear marker will end within next 3-4 month and we will see a big bullrun. We all are waiting to see this from long time.
Hope it happens. This year had been very heavy in terms of loss and the loss to the overall portfolios on the average is almost as high as it had been back in 2013. Though it has been speculated from a long time that the market will recover in September or October or December but since the last two months had been the same, we have no reason to trust the speculations and rather to focus on what is important and profitable right now to earn out of when we have a green market be it any month or time.
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:12:55 AM

We have been hearing news of bear times coming to an end since March 2018. The truth is we don't know when bull will come and when the bear time will end. We have stay put with what we have now.

As I suppose, the bearish trend cannot last for more than a year. It must come to its end this winter. Thus, the guys, who did not give up and who did not sell their tokens and BTC will celebrate the victory soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: