Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:10:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ethereum vanish?  (Read 2506 times)
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:07:49 PM

I think this is not probable and I think ETH will rise soon again after this bad period will end. Ethereum is still one of most valid project with a very skilled team.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tramle091296

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 04:15:49 PM

Not at all. The Stable price of Ethereum we experience is only temporary the reason is because ethereum developing their system they want to be like bitcoin in a matter time we can mine ethereum as well and it give on the price grow rapidly because there are a lot of miners will focus of the ethereum because of the profit that the ethereum can give if they mine it. We can see it all just wait and wait for the right time.

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:38:36 PM

I believe that ether will become the strongest in the nearest future and we will see how it will become the best coin or even the leader in the market in the future, hope that i will get the income soon
I also think that ethereum is one of the most reliable and promising coins and the fact that it has now fallen in price does not mean anything. Ethereum is able to recover and grow well in price, especially if the Plasma project solves the problem with the scalability of this coin. Therefore, this coin was and will be the leader of the altcoins.
krenus

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:41:25 PM

I know that this year is quite odd when it comes to crypto curriences. My main concern is Ethereuem. I know that in almost year ago the max price was 1.200$. So i am really cheering for comeback on the some discent values..
today eth gained some of its price, isn't it a promising thing? just like for anyone time needed to recover after some ilness, the same way crypto need its time to reestablish positions. it'll be fine Wink

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
e@symode

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:44:41 PM

There is no need to worry, because nothing terrible just does not happen, because you have to understand that now probably the most important thing you can think of is that most of the projects that are in cryptocurrency are of course ETH tokens.
Nivia1st

Activity: 821

Volare.network

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:49:50 PM

I know that this year is quite odd when it comes to crypto curriences. My main concern is Ethereuem. I know that in almost year ago the max price was 1.200$. So i am really cheering for comeback on the some discent values..

I think ethereum will never disappear. eth will survive, even though at this time they might be in a bad condition. but I see eth slowly recovering. so don't be afraid to invest in the ethreum.

HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:56:36 PM

i don't think so i think ethereum will be a building block for the next economy the digital economy even if there is others smart contract blockchain good luck in your future investments
jonhn772

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 04:58:14 PM

What the point of investing in eth if you think it will vanish? So remember that it is always not in an upward trend in this volatile investment. You should be patient in waiting for the recovery of it's price.
Exactly that the price of Cryptocurrency will not go up only. It will come down to normal. You can see in the market all prices of coins have decreased a lot, etherium prices have decreased also, there is no scope to worry about it. We need to wait until price increase again.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
Lake20
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:00:24 PM

Ethereum will come back more stronger. Ethereum is not going anywhere, it is here to stay. Ethereum developers are not dormant, they kept working on the platform daily and it will take a while before any Altcoin will be able to outshines Ethereum.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:03:17 PM

ETH was very much boosted by the huge amount of ICOs we saw taking place, it was a frenzy and I believe that is what pushed it as high as it went.

Not to say it will not get back to that level but I wouldn't bank on my t anytime soon.
filtyfrank251

Activity: 364

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:10:40 PM

Ethereum will come back more stronger. Ethereum is not going anywhere, it is here to stay. Ethereum developers are not dormant, they kept working on the platform daily and it will take a while before any Altcoin will be able to outshines Ethereum.
To me, I think ETH is not bad and will disappear, I think this is a trap that whale wants to control ETH's price drops and they are gathering at a relatively low price, the end of the year will be a strong increase of ETH, you wait and see.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
gorokill

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:17:17 PM

Ethereum has become a platform for almost every ICO token that came out last year. I see many projects using blockchain Ethereum to put their tokens on. Ethereum will be there for some time before it is taken over and replaced. Etehreum has many of the same advantages as Bitcoin. This is what makes me optimistic that Ethereum will not vanish from the crypto market.
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:19:37 PM

Ethereum now is in very unstable situation. They can become more valuable than even if Ethereum based projects will succeed, but if they will fail, most of new developers will look for other blockchain. It is a milestone and I am happy to see it with my own eyes.

Ethereum has introduced an alternative legal system that excludes the intervention of lawyers. This is a special open platform for guaranteed computing. Simply put, this is not just a trendy blockchain, this is a new era! It's only begining
crypthomonkey

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:20:35 PM

inreally dpubt that and i do jot think taht ethereum will die in the bearest future this cryptocurrency is too popular for that
Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:25:15 PM

Ethereum cant vanish so easy with that money invested in it,ethereum can vanish if only someone ban,or goverment stop it,but until this not happen all will be ok.Ethereum now is droped to real price becose that 2,000 $ was pumped up,just wait and u see all that ethereum will return with smashing prices!

BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:36:54 PM

Ethereum is a great project but there is another projects which has much better features and could win the race. But I think that Ethereum has a great team and a great community and it will survive for sure.
Kolikalex55

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

simply getting the job done

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:48:24 PM

Ethereum will never disappear behind it is a strong partner and company ! It has excellent and unique technology ! The second place in terms of capitalization ! Very soon it will return to its maximum !

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
pekingcoepo

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:53:29 PM

this year the ETH price was very far from last year to reach 1,200 $. from the quality of coin ETH is the center of attention of investors with the development of charts from year to year, there are those who think negatively and positively because of their instability in this period. I really hope ETH will return to its peak.
gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:54:07 PM

Ethereum will never disappear behind it is a strong partner and company ! It has excellent and unique technology ! The second place in terms of capitalization ! Very soon it will return to its maximum !
I hope that it will indeed happen soon. We will see ethereum's development until the end of the year. If there is a significant increase at the end of the year, ethereum's future will certainly be better. at present all crypto have experienced a fairly difficult period, and hopefully this difficult period will end soon.
cr7

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:55:15 PM

The media reported that Vitalik Buterin plans to leave the Ethereum project. But do not forget that this project was developed by the team. Accordingly, we can conclude that all the fun ahead and the final decision to leave the project Vitalik Buterin has not yet taken!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: