Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:10:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Aura: the future of decentralized exchanges  (Read 224 times)
matteo96 (OP)

Activity: 151
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:06:20 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2018, 02:05:20 PM by matteo96

Aurora DAO ($aura) is for idex what bnb is for binance.

Moreover,  the trading fees will go to aura holders when staking begins ( before years end)

The market cap right now is at 4 millions. Mark my words , this is the most precious hidden gem out there.

It was dumped hard after they announced kyc implementation for big buyers. It's like an hybrid between centralized and decentralized exchanges, taking the best of both worlds (speed and censorship resistance, and with kyc institutional investors will be able to get in and finally bring big volume)

Now that the irrational sell is over , it found an historical bottom at 500 sats, and with the staking coming soon i can see it going back easily to 3000 sats and beyond.

As always, do your own research
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:21:17 AM

That is interesting if Aura is going to have its staking before this year ends.

I'm doing my research now and why I didn't found this out earlier? well as the market is going down, this is an opportunity to have more of it. Idex isn't just a lowkey exchange but many are using it so profit is guaranteed to those holders.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 530

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:27:56 AM

Are you serious, please stop call Idex a decentralised exchange, is it not the same IDEX that started blocking some IPs from certain countries. I think it is just a market word to market the exchange and nothing more. I have not seen any decentralised exchange in the space it only exit in theory and not in practice

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Sylvial

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:13:29 AM

Are you serious, please stop call Idex a decentralised exchange, is it not the same IDEX that started blocking some IPs from certain countries. I think it is just a market word to market the exchange and nothing more. I have not seen any decentralised exchange in the space it only exit in theory and not in practice

You are absolutely right. The so called decentralized exchanges are not exactly as decentralized as we thought. IDEX currently blocks IPs from certain countries like the USA. This brings to question the whole decentralized talk. Aura will go down as one in my opinion.
matteo96 (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:19:20 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2018, 04:21:37 PM by matteo96

1) i say it's an " Hybrid " model and they say it too

2)Ethically i agree with you, they should not block IPS

But practically, giving some concessions to the regulator Is an advantage
Etherdelta was shut down and founders fined for not being compliant

In this space , you have to be practical, and when i buy i care about making money , not about some almost-religious belief of crypto fanatic

The centralization of xrp stopped him from being a multi billion market cap coin? Same for bancor , way more centralized than idex ( they were able to reverse transactions) and still reached high market cap

Anyway, in the roadmap there is the complete switch of governance to stakers , so it will become more and more decentralized
Hades92

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 06:50:28 AM

the banking and financial platforms are running smoothly, I have also followed a lot of similar projects but will it only be drafted in exchange for ideas !!

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
matteo96 (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:51:12 PM

when staking goes live, and they will release specs (like amount of coins to stake , ROI ...) , i expect i nice pump Tongue
moneyball

Activity: 160

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 11:22:33 AM

seems like a intresting project will take a look at it

Binance - https://bit.ly/3h0je7f (10% kickback commission)
Huobi - https://bit.ly/35YEXq2 (15% cashback commission)
Ghebung Masam

Activity: 280

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:28:58 PM

the first reason that makes it promising is the product, the exchange itself. idex is one of the decentralized exchanges that is a favorite of many people, every day there are many people who use exchanges and every year users will continue to grow, so that's my reason for having tokens that come from exchanges.

matteo96 (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:36:54 PM

the first reason that makes it promising is the product, the exchange itself. idex is one of the decentralized exchanges that is a favorite of many people, every day there are many people who use exchanges and every year users will continue to grow, so that's my reason for having tokens that come from exchanges.

same for me... and it's at a very early stage...buying it now makes us early adopters, way before the masses!

and for people complaining and crying about KYC: https://medium.com/@ianholtz/aphelion-disables-mainnet-dex-what-it-means-and-where-do-we-go-from-here-953b4dfa6bb7

this is what can happen to exchanges that are not compliant with regulations, is it worth to take the risk and lose everything? (:
TwSeventh

Activity: 566
Merit: 113

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:53:21 PM

same for me... and it's at a very early stage...buying it now makes us early adopters, way before the masses!

and for people complaining and crying about KYC: https://medium.com/@ianholtz/aphelion-disables-mainnet-dex-what-it-means-and-where-do-we-go-from-here-953b4dfa6bb7

this is what can happen to exchanges that are not compliant with regulations, is it worth to take the risk and lose everything? (:

There are 2 solutions for that problem which are getting a license from the regulator or enable full KYC-AML.
decentralized means decentralization, so if you are going to choose the second option. Does not that mean you are losing its purpose as a decentralized exchange?
why you guys just do not take the first option to solve this problem? EtherDelta got a penalty because they were not a registered exchange, not because they did not implement KYC-AML on their website.

Want to pay for a VPS with Bitcoin? Get a Bitcoin VPS from Evolution Host
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:07:24 PM

when staking goes live, and they will release specs (like amount of coins to stake , ROI ...) , i expect i nice pump Tongue
Used to be my thoughts too, but with the whole IP restrictions and KYC verification, I had to take a hard pass at the project. Would rather not have those features if AURA will remain utility. Think staking is going to turn it into security
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 01:16:18 PM

All depends on how fast they will add new coins to their exchange if they will add faster than others they will be very popular. If they will try to check ICO's  before adding and they will be late. And do they need KYC for traders?

Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:06:45 PM

All depends on how fast they will add new coins to their exchange if they will add faster than others they will be very popular. If they will try to check ICO's  before adding and they will be late. And do they need KYC for traders?
Yobit adds coins very fast and have tons of them. Same could be said for Cryptopia too. Hasn't made any of them any popular. Probably the best comparison will be For and Etherdelta. No need to add, just input smart contract address and you're good to go. Hasn't make fork and etherdelta more popular either
matteo96 (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:02:46 PM

the future looks super bright for this coin!

some interesting updates:

- two weeks from now ( 8th january)  staking will begin!  A big part of the supply will be locked in staking so it will become more difficult to buy and value will greatly benefit!

- also in january, wbtc(wrapped bitcoin) implementation will work like a bridge from bitcoin and ethereum, allowing you to use bitcoin on the exchange

- together with this, other blockchain implementation(ada, eos, neo ... )will bring more and more volume to the exchange
Muhtaixa

Activity: 1022
Merit: 306

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:45:29 PM

Idex is one of the greatest decentralized exchange in this market. And I believe that Aura (DAO) has a great potential. I'm holding some of it.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀