Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:49:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you afraid when the market is slowly going down? (Crypto Crash)  (Read 797 times)
CryptoPowerL

Activity: 358
Merit: 29

ASO Service

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:15:28 AM

If you are really engaged in trading, then you should know that the market will recover sooner or later. The last time the market recovery took 2 years, so I would not advise to hope for a quick return to the growth phase
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Adreman23

Activity: 1365
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:34:06 AM

This since few months the crypto currency market has been experiencing major outbreak. And starting the downfall of btc and expected the alts coins too. As a trader i feel tension and afraid when the market is slowly going down because of the rubbish market… How about you guys did you feel afraid when the market is going down?
No im not afraid of it instead i consider it as a good chance to buy more while bitcoins and altcoins are on sale now. We can buy good crypto in a cheap price and i expect it will give me big return once market recover. I understand how volatile the price of cryptocurremcy, there is a time of downfall and also there is a time of rising. This time is good for accumulation and wait for bull run to sell.

Yana_O1993

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 06:37:20 AM

Ethereum slowly begins to grow, this is a good sign and each of us can strengthen his course

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:39:00 AM

This since few months the crypto currency market has been experiencing major outbreak. And starting the downfall of btc and expected the alts coins too. As a trader i feel tension and afraid when the market is slowly going down because of the rubbish market… How about you guys did you feel afraid when the market is going down?
Usually a trader will be happy if the price drops even drastically. The reason is, they can buy bitcoin or altcoin cheaply and wait a while for the price to rise again. Remember the concept or theory of a trader buy cheap and sell hight can you imagine when prices continue to rise, will you sell your asset? a decrease in price is a space for you to sell your assets and start again after you bring the profit that has been obtained. That is what is called trading, if you experience feelings of fear,  I think you are not compatible to be a trader.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:04:58 PM

Nope I'm not afraid when the market is slowly going down, but I'm afraid when the market is huge dump in a second that would bring panic to the people down, down and down deeply.

Ninellechka

Activity: 332
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:54:46 PM

Actually, what I see now can't be called a crash. It's a throwback to where we started a year ago, isn't it? And there is no obvious reason for this downfall to go on. There may be a bit lower dip, but I guess we've reached the bottom. After that there's going to be a positive trend.

Mero Currency, The First Low Burn-Rate Deflationary Token
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:38:17 AM
Last edit: October 05, 2018, 08:42:28 AM by Ridwan Fauzi

You will be afraid if you don't know the future of cryptocurrency, look at the function that will be felt by many people from cryptocurrency. And also I only saw every price especially bitcoin in 2009, the price was less than $1 and now has a price of $6500, what can you describe from the process?

Bitcoin is in great demand by every person per year, and are you remembering the concept of what bitcoin prices are based on? just supply and demand. I don't have a little afraid when the price of bitcoin decreases, cause no matter how much the price of bitcoin decreases I guess the function of bitcoin as a payment instrument will still be there.
celtic99

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:18:41 AM

No, it doesn't scare me.  I actually love when the market goes down because it gives me another chance to buy coins for  a cheap price before they skyrocket up agai.
00DKM@

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:43:49 AM

No. with long term plan. I am completely confident with the crypto market. with the history of bitcoin + the utility and efficiency that the blockchain industry has brought. It needs more awareness and patience. Because, the market has proven that, the user base, transaction volume and value responds significantly to the legal and regulatory information. It is, with fair judgments of many countries such as Japan, Germany, Russia or Austria. It will bring confidence and affirm the future, potential of the market.
Moxivuki

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:19:16 AM

I am still worried, why? Because when the market fell rapidly, all my property was bleeding, which is what I worry about!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
pedangrusak

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:34:07 AM

almost all crypto new players will be afraid that the current market conditions are no exception for players who are already too old. crypto got a great shock in 2018 and I hope that this year will improve and brighter
hengha

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:53:35 AM

I am always scared because I also have a lot of altcoins and assets in the market, but I still don't want to give up the market, I want to wait!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
COPARTT23

Activity: 406
Merit: 49

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:58:08 AM

Slow decline in prices, on small volumes, sooner or later will provoke a sharp depreciation of the course, which in turn will lead to a reversal of the market, an increase in those who want to buy assets in the hope of growth
dolby786

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:09:35 PM

jason derulo will make his own coin on GCOX platform..it will attract more investor to come?
would this ico will make another bull market coming?o say if this will bring another bull run. Initially though Pacman (Manny Pacquiao) was on the GCOX platform
green547

Activity: 385
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:09:36 PM

I am always scared because I also have a lot of altcoins and assets in the market, but I still don't want to give up the market, I want to wait!

That's the right attitude to have!  Don't let this market scare you and stay strong.  These times are what seperates the true holders from the panic sellers.  I'm looking at the glass half full and using this period to accumulate more coins on the cheap.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:19:53 PM

No im not afraid of it instead i consider it as a good chance to buy more while bitcoins and altcoins are on sale now. We can buy good crypto in a cheap price and i expect it will give me big return once market recover. I understand how volatile the price of cryptocurremcy, there is a time of downfall and also there is a time of rising. This time is good for accumulation and wait for bull run to sell.
Why should anyone even be afraid rather than them taking advantage of the lower market ?

There is always going to be two sides to a market, which is either up or down and I wonder why people would just keep thinking the market would keep moving up as they please, and that shows the little understanding they have before even investing in the market in the first place and that is of course a very bad thing to be doing.

Bear phase will always come and go and then the advantage of a bear market is that it gives you chance to buy lower for the long term which is what a lot of people because of their fear and not understanding what the future possibly holds, always end up missing.
revben

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:43:23 PM

Why should anyone even be afraid rather than them taking advantage of the lower market ?

There is always going to be two sides to a market, which is either up or down and I wonder why people would just keep thinking the market would keep moving up as they please, and that shows the little understanding they have before even investing in the market in the first place and that is of course a very bad thing to be doing.

Bear phase will always come and go and then the advantage of a bear market is that it gives you chance to buy lower for the long term which is what a lot of people because of their fear and not understanding what the future possibly holds, always end up missing.

We are technically not even in a bear market, the market has been stable for few months now, but for a few spikes. Traders are afraid of a stable market, not bear or bull market.
acheampong64

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:49:49 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2018, 10:54:28 PM by acheampong64

I'm sure afraid man. It secretly eats your portfolio up without notice, and that is really scary buddy. It's like you have $1000, and then suddenly it comes to about $900. It rebounds and you regain your money or more. You'll be there speculating for even higher prices and then gradually you'll come down to $800, $750, $700, and so much more. It's really scary. It'll just eat you up without your notice.
netto7

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:56:02 PM

maybe this year it not going up again.
kagtaviy_mo

Activity: 322
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:44:25 AM

Hey. I take it calmly. In the market this happens very often and growth too.

Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:

Sr Member. Hero Member. Legendary
Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: