Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:05:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Activities In the bounty section should be cancel  (Read 386 times)
cjie (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:00:18 PM

The activities in the bounty section should be cancel because it has no major effect in the forum. There is a lot of spam in there. I have been there for a while now. The activities don't prove your real self. I have changed to other sections of the forum to enable start getting the desirable merit I want.
Some people are there just because of the bounty program and not having the forum in mind.

Don't go in the bounty section. Problem solved. I don't mind them as long as they're quarantined to there. It's the shitposting spam that we have to read everywhere else that is the problem. Making posts like this really isn't going to get you any merit.
Short and clear!!! Perfectly.
Over the past few weeks, I've been focusing on a few sections and looking at the quality of the new streams. Perhaps I will highlight only 3 sections.
Meta
Beginners
Technical parameters

it is in these sections, are almost all the old-timers of this forum, who share their merit with the participants. It is here that there are new streams that are of high quality.
Thanks for the information, that is kind of you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sandra_x

Activity: 574
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 10:10:02 PM

The activities in the bounty section should be cancel because it has no major effect in the forum. There is a lot of spam in there. I have been there for a while now. The activities don't prove your real self. I have changed to other sections of the forum to enable start getting the desirable merit I want.
Some people are there just because of the bounty program and not having the forum in mind.
If you could wear a signature, I am sure you will be wearing one right now, the bulk of your previous posts were bounty reports,you mentioned that some persons are here only here for bounties, I wonder if your post history exclude you from the group. I am not a without faults but at least I don't lie about it. The forum did not state you shouldn't partake in bounties, only don't create spam
cjie (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:22:36 AM

The activities in the bounty section should be cancel because it has no major effect on the forum. There is a lot of spam in there. I have been there for a while now. The activities don't prove your real self. I have changed to other sections of the forum to enable start getting the desirable merit I want.
If you could wear a signature, I am sure you will be wearing one right now, the bulk of your previous posts were bounty reports,you mentioned that some persons are here only here for bounties, I wonder if your post history exclude you from the group. I am not a without faults but at least I don't lie about it. The forum did not state you shouldn't partake in bounties, only don't create spam

Yes, I have been there before and I have gradually left the bounty section is not giving the merit I want from this forum.
ndico

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:45:39 PM

Like seriously? you are complaining now because you are been demoted to a Jr member? looking through your post history https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1077036;sa=showPosts majority of them is bounty report and you are talking about spam?. Like you said, you are one of those people that are here just because of bounty.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: