Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:28:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can the world really go digital with crypto?  (Read 1273 times)
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:42:01 PM

Imagine, looking at gge current dip we are facing, can we say the world is already getting tired of blockchain innovation? I hope not. I know we have got a long way to go.

World is almost digital now,look at all the appliances in your house and offices or in any establishments isn’t it all are digitally operational?Only fews remains manual so what do you think hindering cryptocurrency from taking over the community..even payments and all transactions now can be done using digital currency so what i am seeing here is a totally digitalization of the whole world soon
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
newb-dev

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:47:01 PM

The world is not getting tired of crypto but the bad thing is that many people got tired of waiting. This is the problem. Too much waiting. Once the market starts to grow I think crypto will develop a lot
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:52:42 PM

Imagine, looking at gge current dip we are facing, can we say the world is already getting tired of blockchain innovation? I hope not. I know we have got a long way to go.

World is almost digital now,look at all the appliances in your house and offices or in any establishments isn’t it all are digitally operational?Only fews remains manual so what do you think hindering cryptocurrency from taking over the community..even payments and all transactions now can be done using digital currency so what i am seeing here is a totally digitalization of the whole world soon
Look around, most of it are using digital nowadays so there's possibility digital currency can adopt of many people. Also cryptocurrency have potential so it possible to it to be used in future. Although its uncertain but I believe it will be our future because the country that accept is gradually rising. Just keep believing there's nothing to lose if we keep believe and support to it.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
fulled

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:54:13 PM

Of course yes, it is to minimalize potention for bank account leaked, using crypto is more safe for daily use of transaction in digital world. And also crypto is fast and cheaper rather than fiat for fee
zedaq

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:59:47 PM

I am sure that the world will become much better if today we can really integrate new technologies into our most ordinary and simple life, how do you think, will the world not become better? I'm sure that will be.
Hammerman

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:08:54 PM

The blockchain technology has already proven its usefulness to the global community. This technology can be applied in any sphere of human economic activity. The real business sector is increasingly paying attention to this technology. I have no doubt in the bright future. But this of course takes a long time.
prikitiw

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:13:26 PM

Blockchain is great technology that can help people to do daily activities, and I believe one day the whole world will use blockchain. there are no more countries that prohibit cryptocurrency because everything is connected to blockchain technology. at the moment we can see many developers starting to introduce their platform that everyone needs.
Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:31:37 PM

Blockchain is great technology that can help people to do daily activities, and I believe one day the whole world will use blockchain. there are no more countries that prohibit cryptocurrency because everything is connected to blockchain technology. at the moment we can see many developers starting to introduce their platform that everyone needs.

Actually,  blockchain technology is already used of many places in the world but not the whole there are some places that it doesn't use it. Cryptocurrency / Blockchain technology can collaborate but it doesn't mean that it can replace the things.
lusiaga

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:39:43 PM

the opportunity is wide open but everyone has to support it all. without community support, there is no meaning.
the most important thing here is whether digital world can be useful for the wider community or not?
droptableguy2

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:42:05 PM

In my opinion, it is not possible, because cryptographic money is quite risky, not suitable for us to use them for the purpose of buying goods widely popular around the world, so will be the opportunity for scammers

Diablesfunis

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:51:57 PM

Right now it's certainly not as it's still too early to change that much, even right now not every transaction is cashless as there's still a lot of people that use cash to pay for something. In order to go full digital with crypto then it means that people have to be familiar first with cashless transaction and I think in 10 more years we will be closer to that kind of situation. Right now it's better to spread the word first for people to be aware of crypto.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
BitcArchi8

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:15:03 PM

How are you tired of innovation? Innovation pushes our world forward. And blockchain technology is a huge breakthrough.
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:25:12 PM

In my opinion it will soon be realized in the future, we know blockchain technology is present to provide speed in transactions and in my opinion, in the future everyone will need it, everything in the future needs something that is instant including transactions
gerbas

Activity: 582

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:27:43 PM

I think at this current state, the people need to build more trust to the cryptocurrency cause some people loosing their trust because of the scam projects that popping and stealing the investors money
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:28:52 PM

yes. already outlets worldwide offers crypto payments, also some australian governments accpet crypto payments, even the FIFA worldcup accepted crypto buy tickets. so i think its not much harder to go with crypto. but i think fiat also must exist in this world

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:34:25 PM

Although we can see many more projects that offer their concept for crypto, I don't think that this world will really go with the crypto at all. the crypto world is actually limited, especially I mean the limit for the users. Everybody in the world will not all choose crypto. However, that the world will have many more things that go with crypto, it is true.
allanr

Activity: 345
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 03:49:50 PM

Yeah, i believe someday the world really go for digital crypto era/trend...
actually not a problem tired of blockchain innovation, but rather the prices in the market that affect everything to make it tired and look weak.

I'm sure, when prices stabilize again, innovations and new projects on blockchain / crypto will be very bright. certainly very useful.

we also hope this way is still long
DominickA86

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:52:05 PM

No the world is not tired of blockchain technology. The new investors form the beginning of 2018 are simple disappointed in crypto. We need a new pump to attrack more audience. The more audience, the more attention to the crypto currencies, the more great innovative projects based on blockchain.
lihaidong198871

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:52:22 PM

Look around, most of it are using digital nowadays so there's possibility digital currency can adopt of many people. Also cryptocurrency have potential so it possible to it to be used in future. Although its uncertain but I believe it will be our future because the country that accept is gradually rising. Just keep believing there's nothing to lose if we keep believe and support to it.

Most of the time I find that ICO projects are focused on Dapp, but the benefits of the dapp are not as good as what the teams write in the whitepaper.
badjoke

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:53:58 PM

Yes we really got a long way to go but at the end of road the world is gonna accept it .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: