Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:01:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell in bottom, buy on the top ^^  (Read 297 times)
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:03:30 PM

Great pointers to review here specially for those users that has been frustrated to find strategy aside from the normal that had always mentioned in many threads

Actualy myself will try to check and study this.since i have been out from trading since the  dip happened this year,but now im planning to comeback and luckily have seen this one,I'll sure to give you feeds whenever I applied this one,

Thanks for this
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1353

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:13:54 PM

As someone who had been trading with different coins for years now, all I can say is there's no definite way of telling the bottom, but it's wise to not buy immediately after a new ATH has been popped since it still has a tendency to go downhill. Wait for the second wave of crashes before choosing whether to buy or not to buy. If the price stagnates for more than a week, that tells you that no further shakeouts or pushes will happen immediately, and gives you a decent window of turning a profit by stockpiling the coins. Usually after a high has crashed, the market is shaky, and getting 5-10% in profit is already something to be thankful at. One thing is to not be greedy when this time comes, and bail out immediately if you already got 20-30% profit. Buy low and sell high is still the principle, but waiting for the price to be higher when you already have more than enough profit is risky and outright dumb.
MMnoob

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:03:04 PM

the trading law is bought under and sell at the time above, it is a trade law that can not be replaced.
kenel

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:55:24 PM

I could never appreciate enough the time came down to whether coin enough, or to wait? this always creates a FOMO
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:47:15 AM

Yes that not easy to determine support and resistance area in this market crash, since May to last month all altcoin dumped hard and break the support level. So the idea to avoid big loss from this unpredictable price of crypto is use stop loss and diversify risk to others kind of asset.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: