Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:29:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Here is how i survive in red market  (Read 721 times)
Veles shalet

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:09:17 PM

A bear market is a big challenge for most merchants. Newbies who are not ready for this usually do not understand that the trend has already changed And continue to increase losses. Such people have the greatest losses in the end.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:12:29 PM

The method of trading with scalping in my opinion is the most effective way to survive in the midst of crypto currency prices that continue to fall, and it proved to keep me going until now, hopefully other friends can still survive and keep trying to be better at in the world of crypto currency

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
klarkCent

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:00:06 PM

100% agree with number one, exchange coin with fiat is good to prevent loss investment so much. But no profit
but it is better to fix a 10-20% loss of the deposit than to continue to keep and lose even more. You can also beat off the loss on other coins that are growing in such a heavy market, and such opportunities are missed when holding. Now the market has stopped falling and is more in the flat. maybe a little now and you can start buying.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:04:05 PM

100% agree with number one, exchange coin with fiat is good to prevent loss investment so much. But no profit
but it is better to fix a 10-20% loss of the deposit than to continue to keep and lose even more. You can also beat off the loss on other coins that are growing in such a heavy market, and such opportunities are missed when holding. Now the market has stopped falling and is more in the flat. maybe a little now and you can start buying.

I think 10-20% is too big in trading, because the market is now very bleak and not much change in day and week. I think it should be about 5-7% is appropriate
BanaCrypto

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:17:00 PM

How would I live in the red market ??!

What to do is sit tight for the bull , and watch the costs all an opportunity to get higher benefits , and all the more beyond any doubt. this isn't simple yet you have persistence.
Li-Fox

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:18:39 PM

I think that the red market would need to buy cheap but promising coins. And hold out until the coin grows up that's the whole strategy.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:33:48 PM

I think that the red market would need to buy cheap but promising coins. And hold out until the coin grows up that's the whole strategy.
Market is unpredictable ,making sure to buy a popular one to survive in long lasting and able to hodl until it bounceback price . Though it changes price from time to time and it's not good idea to trade due to volatile market in order to secured making sure we're willing to wait to survive and not to regrets.
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:28:56 PM

I will try a little solution that you offer about trading, if it is true I am very grateful to you, for the solution you offer. and congratulations on working again
BGanio

Activity: 128

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:33:13 PM

What you do in bear market? what you do when your coin price down, or bounty payment is far below your expectation?
many ppl will HODL their coin until pamp, but when? when pamp? when lambo?

that's not smart way to survive in red market. this is smart way to survive in red market:
1. cash out to fiat (if your loss is huge, skip this)
2. trade your coin/scalping (if you are nub or just simply lazy reading chart everyday, skip)
3. hold coin/token which give you airdrop (if you are impatient or don't know what coin to hold, skip)
4. staking and masternode

i've tried ^this all, and for now staking is best way to get more money in red market. i have real job so trading is not suitable, i also can't just hold, that's not productive and give you nothing. by staking, you can grow your coin by doing nothing, and can give you decent profit if you stake coin with big return.

and masternode also good. not all is expensive, you can have teloscoin masternode with only $4 which give you 1,180% ROI in one month. or you can have xg masternode by 0.016 btc/around $100 and you can get 50K satoshi/$3 everyday (rough calculation). or new coin smartfox masternode with 6,309% ROI in 6 days only

>(this is only fact from MASTERNODES.ONLINE, not my recommendation)<
(*and i'm not promoting, i don't have any of those coins)

oh stakinglab.io and stakecube.net also have online staking and masternode services, and poslist.org for PoS coin list

I can survive in red market with my passion about blockchain and cryptocurrencies.I know crypto will reach huge number of marketcap in the future because of that i am not feeling bad about current situation.The most important thing is you need to some money outside of crypto for your real life necessarities. 

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:34:25 PM

There are so many coins that stake and that could actually be the best thing to do for whoever has less free time for activities, but it is not the best way to get the best for yourself, perhaps financially. Trading could be the most effective for those who have the time.
Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:56:55 PM

What causes many investors to lose and lose in a market is the calm and careful in times when the market fluctuates most. For example when I saw the price of a coin I was investing drastically, I would sell it out, however then it rose sharply. That is a mistake
MalouWang

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:04:26 PM
Merited by AgustaMod (5), donpepe (3)

I dont  believe staking is the best way to survive,trade in marginal trading in bitmex and make a short trade when the market is going down so you will still be able to make money while you arent doing too much.I have been trading alts but this margin trading is much better faster income you could make 1btc from your 0.1 in just few hours it just take a lot of practice to make a lot of money in cryptocurrencies.
drmasa

Activity: 270

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:07:48 PM

And when you buy masternode you are married to her! I remember when people bought 1000 chaincoin at 6$ price to make a masternode, and they locked it. After few days it was obvious that was pump and dump, and they were stuck. Now that masternode is 45$.
Dancing_Lion

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:15:02 AM

What you do in bear market? what you do when your coin price down, or bounty payment is far below your expectation?

that's not smart way to survive in red market. this is smart way to survive in red market:
2. trade your coin/scalping (if you are nub or just simply lazy reading chart everyday, skip)
3. hold coin/token which give you airdrop (if you are impatient or don't know what coin to hold, skip)

i've tried ^this all, and for now staking is best way to get more money in red market. i have real job so trading is not suitable, i also can't just hold, that's not productive and give you nothing. by staking, you can grow your coin by doing nothing, and can give you decent profit if you stake coin with big return.

and masternode also good. not all is expensive, you can have teloscoin masternode with only $4 which give you 1,180% ROI in one month. or you can have xg masternode by 0.016 btc/around $100 and you can get 50K satoshi/$3 everyday (rough calculation). or new coin smartfox masternode with 6,309% ROI in 6 days only

oh stakinglab.io and stakecube.net also have online staking and masternode services, and poslist.org for PoS coin list

This guide consistst of obvious descisions. In addition, I cannot get what do you understand under terms of survival in this case? And why cashing is not an option, when your loss is huge? If you do not cash out in the right time, you may loose even more. Please, improve it.
Ineedtopee

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:25:37 PM

Basically, for me, I just try to distract myself with other things when I see that I'm becoming a bit too worried or anxious about the market. I do other things to keep my mind busy, or other times, I just buy more coins, and hodl them because I see this market as a good opportunity to stock up my wallets.
Khiceog

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:34:23 PM

Your tutorial may work for people with large stacks, but most of users do not have such budgets. In addition, you should write a little tutorial about patience, because it seems to be one of the most imortant values for surviving the red market. But remember that very patient people may loose a lot too!
kethan

Activity: 232

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:52:14 PM

Stacking may be a good option for people, who have enough expririence, but if you are not as good as your wish to be, it may cause a lot of consequences, most of which will make you upset. By the way, exprienced traders manage to survive even without such great guides.
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:13:06 PM

What is the point of posting your "guide" right now? Market is becoming greener every day, and I hope that it will not go back to the red in nearest future. In my opinion, hoddling migh also work in some cases. For example, people, who hodled XRP got their benefits of chosing this strategy.
maxilopez

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:17:35 PM

masternods with such percentages depreciate very quickly and their coins are not worth anything so I can say that you won’t earn money from it

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
oseikuf44

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:34:27 PM

Masternode is though good to invest in but the ones given unreasonable amount of returns are not to be trusted with all your capital since it might not be sustainable. Dash and other reliable masternode that has been in the system for long time is best to invest in.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: