Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:59:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency October discussion  (Read 839 times)
vuongvanmot

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:27:01 AM

I hope that this month, will welcome a strong capitalization from new investors, then the market will flourish, and you, do you think like me?

Q4 is up trend period of crypto currency, but I don't know which month, What make you think it is October, can you please explain ? I think it will be December because of ETF decision

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:34:15 AM

Optimism is certainly good, but let's be realistic. Bitcoin (followed by the rest of the altcoins) will continue to drift within the existing framework. As yet there is no "pusher" that will be a catalyst for growth.
EnergiToken

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 08:42:13 AM

I have not thought that the turn will be soon, but now the opinion has changed. Bitcoin has lately been more sideways, and the news is starting to go positive. it is quite possible that by the end of the year the market will start to grow

If Bitcoin can break $7000 and the SEC release some more positive (or even neutral) take on crypto, then I can definitely see some growth. Just my two cents Smiley
Awens

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:50:08 AM

I think that October is still early for a price jump. I believe that growth will be closer to winter. And now the price will be slightly restored.
Market is very slowly, but steadily  growing. I do not think that we should expect something special from October. I also think  that pump will not be before winter, somewhere in January.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:01:00 AM

I think that October is still early for a price jump. I believe that growth will be closer to winter. And now the price will be slightly restored.
Market is very slowly, but steadily  growing. I do not think that we should expect something special from October. I also think  that pump will not be before winter, somewhere in January.
We do have different interpretations and I guess crypto always surprising us in terms of massive pumps, base from the past crypto market are hyping when last quarter starts, but eventually things didn't do the same this year there's no big pump and its still bearish, now that October starts we are
still hoping that something will happen to our investment, as we continue holding and patiently waiting for the big growth let see if that will show up
this month and if it will continue till the end of this year again.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
aligator2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:24:11 AM

I hope that this month, will welcome a strong capitalization from new investors, then the market will flourish, and you, do you think like me?

Such topics are created every month here on btt, since march Cheesy Everyone thinks that if crypto falls for nine months it is necessary to rise and this month will be bullish for sure(no matter which month by the way). What if we entered the long period of flat?
But in my opinion market will change by the end of the year anyway Smiley

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:16:09 AM

infact the massive spike only happen once last year. its due to many scam coin launched during that period. now we back to normal track after spending 9 months shaking them shitcoin off. bull could start anytime soon.
siena23

Activity: 2338

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 10:21:20 AM

I also hope so, but I have not felt the effect of it, the market is comfortable at the moment, like it doesn't bother him. I hope new investors can immediately change the current market situation.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
dnovsckym

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:21:28 AM

It seems to me that not only do you hope so, a lot of people want the level of capitalization to rise, it only seems to me to be realistic ... The market in October is unlikely to recover.
Nivia1st

Activity: 821
Merit: 100

Volare.network

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:24:21 AM

indeed this is everyone's hope that the October market will be bull. but it needs attention at this time investors are also still afraid to invest in large amounts. so my target in October is hopefully a stable market.

Tistergis

Activity: 111

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:26:50 AM

October already began. There will be an end of the year soon and growth I think will not be. All got used that the cryptocurrency grows under the end of the year here of growth and will not be for this reason

◦◦○○●●●   KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ●●●○○◦◦       
║   100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH   ║
●●●●●●   Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!   ●●●●●●
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:30:58 AM

I hope that you are right and if yes we will see some growth. But I think it will not the same situation that was in 2017. In 2019 there could be some long correction and Bitcoin could slump down to 4000 usd. We should be ready for that scenario.
Kanatanex

Activity: 105

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:36:43 AM

All wait that this month will become month of growth of all market of cryptocurrencies. I wait for growth too and I hope that this month will be its beginning.
thefoex

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:42:36 AM

I think October will be a new start for the cryptocurrency market. I see that the prices of several large altcoins have begun to stabilize and even begin to rise slowly. I hope my hope is correct that the end of the altcoin will fly high.
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 2170

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 10:47:51 AM

Usually everyone expecting like this. Especially those are holders. But unfortunately never happen what we expect. Actually market effects for various reason. Lot of negetive activity and news is responsible for that. Especially negetive news for ETF if reflect on crypto market. But as far as I know, few positive news around end of year. It will not bad if we expect little pump on last of year. But my own opinion, there is very low chance that btc will cross 10K on this year. If btc pump than obviously it will effect on Alt coins by the way. And I hope most of Alt coins will recover end of this year.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
tosmartak

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 04:30:00 PM

Optimism is certainly good, but let's be realistic. Bitcoin (followed by the rest of the altcoins) will continue to drift within the existing framework. As yet there is no "pusher" that will be a catalyst for growth.
Sure, being optimistic is not a bad idea, but certainly we also have to understand that this is a purely speculative market, and even without some serious news or something that could push the price up, it is a very easily manipulated market and with a lot of people wanting to get rich overnight, the chances of whales instigating FOMO is always going to be there and we surely cannot discard that part. I understand we have to be realistic, but as far as this market is concerned, until we start seeing real life usage, we will keep seeing the market moving based on greed and FOMO.
Aivengo111

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:49:07 PM

I admire your optimism.  It is somehow just like mine.  Crypto market is so speculative but I noticed that a lot of people have cashed out at loss.  For the market to come back, it will take time.  I am speaking about years.  Hold your coins, continue to accumulate when you have extra cash.
I also noticed that lots of traders were selling at the fall of the market. Now it is not clear with the Etherum. I have big doubts that ETH will be able to fully recover in the price and grow  more than 300 dollars.
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:54:47 PM

Ha, we have been hearing the same story/prognosis for months now, but who knows. I am not expecting any radical boosts at least until November, but it definitely seems that the market is stabilizing so maybe we are indeed in the "silence" stage of the silence before the storm (with positive connotations).
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 05:57:06 PM

Bitcoin has been started on above the trend line in this early october, its good condition for btc to going up at least till $10k.
In the end of september, bitcoin price still stay the same like in Augustus did. Its mean there is bitcoin has a strong support to resist. Thats a little bit explain from me about what will happen this month.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
terencio

Activity: 742
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:26:24 PM

Yes, I've think like you, these past few days I was reminiscing only that it was October 2017 that I made a huge gain on my investment. Not only gain from investment, but also the best airdrops that I received . We don't know what will happen but my portfolio I've started to see green, which is the sign I was hoping.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: