Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:43:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto market is bullish or Just a small recover?  (Read 560 times)
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:53:19 PM

Yes, I have visited the coinmarketcap and find some altcoins price have increased 5%-10% today, maybe tomorrow will drop again, if I am the investors I will not invest in this now, price pump and dump everyday, all altcoins have almost dropped 80% compared to last year.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Oldman53

Activity: 457
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:59:23 PM

Yes, I have visited the coinmarketcap and find some altcoins price have increased 5%-10% today, maybe tomorrow will drop again, if I am the investors I will not invest in this now, price pump and dump everyday, all altcoins have almost dropped 80% compared to last year.

Wouldn't suggest to go all in on current market. You are right pumps/dumps are still here and market is huge manipulated.
auliahr

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:04:06 PM

indeed everyone really misses bullish and this year is almost over but there is no fundamental reason to start bullish. some people believe that bullish will happen at the end of the year and if it happens later it might not be bullish, but only a pump.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:07:46 PM

In my opinion, what happens with the crypto market today is still a small recovery, not yet full. I hope the bullis will happen in the near future or at the end of the year.
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:26:09 PM

gradual recovery will happen I guess. While this is probably already in a condition that is quite stable and there is no decrease of more than made many people cry. but to reach a high point as before is not an easy matter since the fall of the value of which is quite deep. for current state isn't the same as what was there last year and maybe a lot of people will increase speculation later this year could be wrong.
blink_stun

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:29:02 PM

I believe the market will continue its bull run until december just like what happened last year. The last quarter of the year is usually the time when crypto will greatly recover which is why hodling is the key when the market was down

pacho08

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:29:36 PM

Altcoins are quite mixed at the moment with some still falling but others recovering a little from last week’s rout. In the top ten XRP, Stellar and Cardano are still dropping 2-3 percent on the day while EOS has gained 2.6% to pull itself back to $5.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:31:20 PM

I think the market is just recovering. It is normal for the market to increase especially after the bear market that was going on for months. Let's not assume that the bull market is coming since the price is still low and the recovery is minimal. The prices also decreases after it went up so I won't consider it bullish.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:38:49 PM

I really hope the market will be able to be bullish at the end of the year, but it looks like the market is not supportive for bullish, and maybe there will only be a small recovery at the end of 2018.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
wiak2

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:52:30 AM

Crypto market is bullish or Just a small recover?
I think it is ready to start a new up trend:
- It has been down for about 9 months. Enough time for reversing
- BTC/USDT broke some important resistances in mid-terms
- It is in Q4 now.

What do you think? Please share your idea(s).

I am sure that huge recovery is just on its way. We need to be a little more patient and give all the new project some time to rise again. By the way, there is growth of several top cryptocurrencies and BTC is not the whole market. We all need some time to be awarded for hodling.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:58:13 AM

bitcoin is currently getting ready for the bull market in the near future but that doesn't mean it will start right away. it still needs more time to be accumulated by the whales who don't want it to rise.
also none of this has anything to do with the crypto market because altcoins will get pumped most of the times if bitcoin is stable. otherwise if bitcoin starts the bull run they have a higher chance of getting dumped.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
aoebtc01

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:59:25 AM

The current market I think has not recovered yet. I think it will take a long time for people to get discouraged and that is the time the market starts to recover and the trend is up. Anyway, I still hope the market will recover as soon as possible.
ZeljkoNemet

Activity: 165
Merit: 7

Gigzi - Independent Wealth Management

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:01:57 PM

I think it will be slow and steady growth. I don't think we will have huge jumps in the soon future.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:09:02 PM

Bitter truth, this might be a small recovery yes the price fluctuates everyday there is no stability in the market. Hold your coins and wait for few more days. I strongly believe it will recover slowly.

sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882
Merit: 11

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 12:13:38 PM

- It is in Q4 now.

I think the market is currently only being corrected. and there are no signs of a bullish event. it seems we have to wait until mid-October to be able to ascertain what will happen at the end of the year. for now I don't dare say that the market is bullish.

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 12:15:37 PM

When the market is in sideways movement, it would be better if one knows how to trade for the short term and take advantage of the fluctuation because you would earn much more for a short amount of time than wait for the time when bitcoin makes a parabolic movement again which may or may not happen in the future. If you are a serious crypto enthusiast then you should study trading so that even if the market is not doing well, you are still earning from it.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:17:32 PM

- It is in Q4 now.

I think that we have not entered the bull market yet and the price increases are a price arrangement. In particular, we do not see a significant increase in the last few days and the market volume is not as much as before, I can easily prove that we are not yet in the bullish period. In addition, there are no such quiet processes in the bull period, and prices do not change as stable as today. After a period of 10 months, it is nice to see an upward trend and it is a happy news for the investor, but it is not the right idea to associate these changes with the bull market.
Assface16678

Activity: 1358
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:19:46 PM

I think this is not recover just for small recovery and i hope will be bullish in November and December.

I agree. I think it is really a recovery and some more time the market is bullish again for sure. It is based on the past statistics when November and December came, the market will rise for sure. Investors need to wait to see what will.going to happen tonthe market, and also trust.

kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 12:29:06 PM

- It is in Q4 now.

it seems like it's not a benchmark because as long as the popes still sell their altcoins, the market will never bull. in my opinion do not believe in this kind of situation, because we have seen it happen many times and it does not match expectations.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:34:19 PM

I think it's just a small recover, current situation already happened too much time, try to check coinmarketcap, found that some coins increase up to 20% in 24 hours, after few day dump back to normal price, investor just pick some coins to pump and dump now, so it's not a bullish (compare with last year peak price then you will know that), but I believe it'll happen soon  Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: