Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:48:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚽⚽🔥 [ANN][ICO]FURTCOIN: A Decentralized Football Crypto Currency 🔥⚽⚽  (Read 1399 times)
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:41:49 PM

Seems to be an outstanding platform, full of surprises, challenges and interesting events!
Definitely, I will look closer to this project and maybe I`ll get in)

The idea is interesting though I must admit that it is not new.
There have already been attempts to do something similar but a normal result did not work. Considering what the market is right now, I don’t think it’s time to invest in such projects. Of course, I may be mistaken, but at the moment the trend is such that such projects are not interesting for funds and large investors.

I understand where you're coming from. The market is not great right now but if the project has real potential to make it big if handled properly, then they still have the chance to find their niche in the crypto business. They just need a capable team to deliver the results.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
leatherjacket

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:02:37 PM

i love this ANN thread for one reason - you guys have succeeded in making something technical very simplistic and enjoyable to read and understand. It's well broken down and even someone who isn't I.T or technologically inclined will easily digest it. Well done for this!
firefighters01

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:25:31 PM

I looked at the white paper and studied it and liked the concept of the project.  I would like to know if you have competitors?
your_favourite_commie

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:54:26 PM

Still did not quite understood how are you gonna create those communities...
brayan06

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:10:03 PM

I just saw in the website your whitepaper, very nice and very helpful! Thank you for this, also your whitepaper is very detailed, I look forward for more news about your project!
sunnyvale01

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:35:08 PM

Is there a minimum (soft cap) amount you need to gather in total investments in order for the project to start?
victoria32

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:39:00 PM

I'd like to say congratulations on your announcement FURTCOIN and i would like to also thank you for approving me on your campaign!
I was browsing through the website and i noticed that you have a progress report page with all the news so far. It's a nice way to keep up to date with different news.
I wonder what other exciting news will be posted next on the FURTCOIN site!
shamrock01

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:44:17 PM

Hello people, it's great to be part of this successful ICO. Cannot wait for the PRE-ICO and ICO stage to begin so keep up the good work.
Suyhdfg

Activity: 117
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:15:00 PM

They are brilliantly pointing out the issues and making essential solutions for those recent obstacles.
cristindec

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:28:14 PM

Furt focuses on the benefits, goods and featuring the fans while they were being neglected before it had come.
Suilityures

Activity: 81

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:06:31 PM

How the earning is shared among the users fairly?
Nuitusys

Activity: 103
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:15:07 PM

Furt Coin helps to get the tickets of sports within our range and thus helping us in the rising fair of tickets issue.
FURTCOIN (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:55:31 AM

Seems to be an outstanding platform, full of surprises, challenges and interesting events!
Definitely, I will look closer to this project and maybe I`ll get in)

It will be a great investment for anyone,but especially football club supporters. We aim to give the power to the community!
FURTCOIN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:58:14 AM

May i know if when this ICO will going to end ? I think its looks like im interested to participate of the campaign of this Project.

Hi there, still time to get involved , 22 days left to be precise Smiley Please visit the site http://furtcoin.com/
FURTCOIN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:01:06 AM

I looked at the white paper and studied it and liked the concept of the project.  I would like to know if you have competitors?

At this time we have no major competitors although similar attempts to make such a coin have been made previously we our confident our team and the community can achieve the results we are aiming for.
apvito

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:02:24 AM

I have analyzed the project and I think the concept is interesting, but at the moment I do not fully encourage myself to participate, I will wait a few days to see how it evolves and I will surely be there.
FURTCOIN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:04:24 AM

Still did not quite understood how are you gonna create those communities...

The communities will in part be made up of club supporters, so for example the supporters which are invested in Furtcoin will have a social hub connecting them and the aim is to (as a collective) purchase the club they support. Hope that explains, in a nutshell Smiley
FURTCOIN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:08:18 AM

I'd like to say congratulations on your announcement FURTCOIN and i would like to also thank you for approving me on your campaign!
I was browsing through the website and i noticed that you have a progress report page with all the news so far. It's a nice way to keep up to date with different news.
I wonder what other exciting news will be posted next on the FURTCOIN site!

Great to have you on board Smiley more exciting stuff in the pipeline....watch this space http://furtcoin.com/en
Alex1326

Activity: 65

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:22:10 PM

It is the other name of unity that is bringing all the fans together in a platform from the different countries of the world.
Elizabeth J. Alderson

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:38:31 PM

Fur is brilliantly putting effort to diminish the corruption in our football industry and that has far positive impacts.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: