Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:48:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can ETH break its highest record again  (Read 11609 times)
Aleh777

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:55:27 AM

We cannot predict the market, Ethereum is the high potential and promising coin in the coinmarketcap. It is also the second strongest coin after bitcoin. Ethereum has a bright future so it will break its highest record but don't know when it will happen. But sure it will break at the same time we have to wait for that. Now buy Ethereum because it's price is low and hold it till the value boom up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wareck

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:55:22 PM

You should become a friend of time traveller to get answer for your question. BTC was burried so many times, so I had even already lost count. The same stuff is with ETH. If there will be reliable ICOs, which will use ETH, demand is able drive price even higher.
raptorez

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:56:59 PM

Of course, this will be possible, especially very soon, when the trend of Bitcoin will change a lot and very many projects will definitely be able to start their growth seriously and nothing will restrain the market, because there will be everything in the market.
Nivia1st

Activity: 821

Volare.network

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:03:07 PM

no one knows that. but I hope ethereum can fly higher than yesterday. I will wait for that work and still believe ethereum will remain the number one SmartContrac Platform. I'm sure it's not just me who thinks so

Downloaded

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:03:31 PM

Of cource ETH will be able to make it once again! Today is the best day to buy it because price is just pefect. People, who selling ETH to buy XRP are doing some very strange things. XRP will never become vice-BTC becaeuse of its centralized nature.
popsywura

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:05:32 PM

Ofcourse there is still some tendency of Ethereum breaking ATH price again but it might not happen any moment. Cryptocurrency cannot just be predicted. So far there are still ICO springing up and have their coins base on Ethereum technology, the price of ethereum will still increase at a later period.
CodyR

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:07:29 PM

Yes but we cannot tell when. Cryptomarket is always unpredictable. It can happen tomorrow, next month, next year oe even next 10 years. No one can tell. What we can do is trust and believe in Ethereum. I know that it has the potential to reach $5000 up to $10000 but I just don't know when.

A legit group that are out in California, Dubai and Russia which has investors running the markets. The next bull run will be in alts and only have limited slots open. These group are the largest investment group in crypto -t.me/iblockchainglobal
MP_SI
Copper Member

Activity: 70

Tell the truth – or, at least, don't lie!

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:12:03 PM

In my case I will try to gather as much as possible - in the end it is a fun hobby either way -> a loot of adrenaline without the fear of breaking an arm or leg  Grin
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:13:13 PM

Of cource ETH will be able to make it once again! Today is the best day to buy it because price is just pefect. People, who selling ETH to buy XRP are doing some very strange things. XRP will never become vice-BTC becaeuse of its centralized nature.

In my opinion, now is the right time to buy ethereum and I am sure that at the end of the year ethereum prices will reach at least 500% of the current price, nothing is impossible.

Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 01:16:04 PM

It will take a longer time for ethereum to recover from the current downward trend since Bitcoin which happen to be the number one crypto currency in the world is yet to regain its downward trend from the beginning of this year. But who knows what will happen before end of December this year.
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:20:33 PM

Can ethereum break its highest record again if yes how much time it will take more

I am positive that it will soon break it's highest record but for the time when it's going to happen, I don't think it's going to happen this year or sooner, it's still having a hard time to break the $300 level it is struggling to the point the price drop from time to time.

0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 01:24:21 PM

Can ethereum break its highest record again if yes how much time it will take more
Yes of course but it is too hard to tell when. But one thing is for sure it will be going up soon. This downtrend is just temporary like what had happened to almost all coins in the market and that is how volatility in cyrptocurrency works. I know that beaking Ethereum's highest peak is like breaking it's let me call it a hundred dollar record break as there are a lot of upgrades and supports towards Ethereum platform so it will be bouncing back again very soon.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
somelink

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:27:07 PM

In my opinion this is possible, but it will take a very long time. One year, two years, ten years. To ETH breaking its record we need the market to return.
awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:29:57 PM

in my opinion, Ethereum can break the highest record again. previous experience Ethereum prices will surge again later this year. although indeed at this time ethereum prices dropped drastically on the market. but I am sure the ETH price will rise again.
Talat10gu

Activity: 279

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:30:14 PM

WIth the current cryptomarket it could be in the nearest future. ETH is not so strong but it could have as a lowest price and its highest price in the end of the year.

awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:33:53 PM

we cannot predict when the ETH will break the highest record again. however we must be sure if the ETH price will rise again later this year. we must not be pessimistic about the current ETH price. because the rise and fall of crypto currencies including ETH has become commonplace in the crypto market.
devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:34:10 PM

I think no it's not, probably ethereum can break lowest record much earlier than it will go up, look at the market for  last period of time ethereum weaker with each month. I hope Vitalik Buterin will do something or eth will die in future.
i think its hard for ethereum decline and make new low in market.except there are big news that could make ethereum holder panic.maybe if vitalik left ethereum it can be happen.
surely the price is difficult to predict. Sometimes what we think is impossible can happen without our expectations. of course we must always believe that eth will reach a high price again because eth is the second good investment after bitcoin.
messito

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:37:35 PM

I hope that throughout the year we will see how ethereum will grow in price and will be able to upgrade its maximum.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:39:38 PM

I'm confident Ethereum will eventually reach a new all time high.  All you have to do is be patient.  If you are waiting for the price to drop further that is not a smart thing to do.  You should buy now because the bottom has already been reached.  I think eth will at least do a 4x back to 1k levels within a calendar year.
babaya

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:42:04 PM

I'm confident Ethereum will eventually reach a new all time high.  All you have to do is be patient.  If you are waiting for the price to drop further that is not a smart thing to do.  You should buy now because the bottom has already been reached.  I think eth will at least do a 4x back to 1k levels within a calendar year.
ethereum price would not drop below $200 again in my opinion.maybe start in mid october we will see ethereum price could rise gradually to around $300
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: