Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:03:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][EXO] Exosis.org - Multi-Chain Decentralized Token🔥🔥  (Read 31242 times)
fatlever

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:26:20 PM

Well, I guess the project is doing great! What I can see this Exosis project still lack is there involvement to social media sites. The team behind this should make some social media sites and add to their important links section, such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Discord, or even Youtube and any other.

We are doing Press release soon and do more YouTube review and social promote.

Bitcointalk Bounty will start soon like 5th OCT, we the first one who going to do auto bounty based on their daily post without human verify all auto

It is too good to have social media bounty for a project to gain more exposure in crypto  market. I wonder how could a bot auto verify member posts without human interaction ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gabby18

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:08:01 PM

Why are there only a few updates on your official social media profiles ? I saw last anouncement many days ago on twitter.
I am already in your telegram community but i wish all ypur anouncements on twitter aslo
exosis (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

Exosis - One place for all your need

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 04:13:15 PM

Why are there only a few updates on your official social media profiles ? I saw last anouncement many days ago on twitter.
I am already in your telegram community but i wish all ypur anouncements on twitter aslo
we will be having more updates soon especially on twitter and telegram

|   exosis.org   |
JOIN NOW
exosis (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 04:21:54 PM

this project has alot of potential to be a high value token, a coin or a blockchain platform that is comprise of four businesses . A decentralized exchange, a virtual masternode, a decentralized e-commerce site, an OTC platform and an e-wallet for users. nice , im looking forward for the success of your project.
thankyou we will be happy to welcome you on board. our ICO starts on OCT 21st

|   exosis.org   |
JOIN NOW
crzybilly

Activity: 703
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:24:01 PM

Looks great guys! I wish you the best of luck in the upcoming token sale. But isn't it too short? Only one month in such a market. But who knows, maybe in 3 weeks everything will change.
granredd

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:30:49 PM

How many coins would be the collateral of your master node? Your project is great, seems to be a 5 in 1 project, is there a minimum purchase on your ICO?
exosis (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 04:41:38 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2018, 11:15:08 PM by exosis

Any bounty / airdrop ?
We will start our bounty from 5th OCT

|   exosis.org   |
JOIN NOW
loadedweapon

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:44:00 PM

How many coins would be the collateral of your master node? Your project is great, seems to be a 5 in 1 project, is there a minimum purchase on your ICO?
i read their white paper and it is written there that you need 10000 exosis coins to run one node , you stake the coins in their full version wallet  and need a stable internet connection and power to run their masternode. this project is really interesting.

Lunaluk

Activity: 240

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:13:24 PM

Well, I guess the project is doing great! What I can see this Exosis project still lack is there involvement to social media sites. The team behind this should make some social media sites and add to their important links section, such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Discord, or even Youtube and any other.

Bitcointalk Bounty will start soon like 5th OCT, we the first one who going to do auto bounty based on their daily post without human verify all auto
Automatic generosity-sounds good, I want to participate! I am sure that Exosis as a project will take its place in the market. Still could you tell me please, what minimum sum for investment?

exosis (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 05:22:22 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2018, 06:30:27 AM by exosis

The masternode collateral is 10,000 EXO, the purchase price is $5 with a total supply of 21,000,000

|   exosis.org   |
JOIN NOW
exosis (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 11:08:45 PM

Automatic generosity-sounds good, I want to participate! I am sure that Exosis as a project will take its place in the market. Still could you tell me please, what minimum sum for investment?

there is no minimum investment, even 0.1 USD we accept no limit on both minimum and maximum

|   exosis.org   |
JOIN NOW
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:35:20 PM

Why do we actually progress choosing a ptoject with incomplete information? It is always essential to seek complete knowledge through the project whitepapers at the same time there is always a way to as we can even do join in the official social channel and do involve in their discussions.
kendi4ever

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:48:14 PM

We will start our bounty from 5th OCT
You're project is interesting, I will wait for your bounty. I hope you'll accept newbie participants on your social media bounties. I see that these exosis coin would serve as a payment coin to your multi utility platform. When would your mainnet be operational?
magicmania

Activity: 5
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:27:21 AM

I'm expecting alot from your OTC platform cause you said that it will be globally available, if that is so it will be very convenient for me to utilize it, I can easily send funds to my relatives by converting my cryptos and send them the fiat, I just hope that you'll push this project to success.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:50:59 AM

there is no minimum investment, even 0.1 USD we accept no limit on both minimum and maximum
With what you have response to our suggestions and matter to this project, I am very glad and so, I am expecting much and better from this project. This information of the team regarding the minimum investment towards the Exosis must come spread much widely since this is very rare to have no minimum investment most especially in times like this that even 0.1 USD is acceptable by the team. I am really looking forward to this.
cryptochixmama

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:23:45 AM

How come that your transaction speed is much faster than the existing blockchain platform today? What makes exosis edge among others. The concept of your project is very good , is it true that 10% of the premined coins will be use for referrals?
You must have a good affiliate program , I suppose.
Estersamoza

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:18:20 AM

Your e-commerce is so promising, the money that is use for purchase of online goods will be held in escrow until it is delivered, very nice features. Your platform also promised fast delivery of goods and a secure website. You'll be competing with Amazon and Lazada. Good luck on this project
jamesstar0907

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:36:31 AM

its a unique project, i want to participate to this project. very interesting project, what is the name of the coin?
fatlever

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:43:14 AM

The ICO price for exosis coin remains $5/coin, to be honest i have not seen any coin coming out with such initial higher price.
How will it influence in the market ? Do you think $5 is normal price?
Gabby18

Activity: 85

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:48:55 AM

The ICO price for exosis coin remains $5/coin, to be honest i have not seen any coin coming out with such initial higher price.
How will it influence in the market ? Do you think $5 is normal price?
In my sense $5 is normal price as well as stable l. Most coins come up with cents and thennsurely drop to zero soon after exchange listing.
The more the price is higher, so will it arouse interestbamong investors.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: