Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:59:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][EXO] Exosis.org - Multi-Chain Decentralized Token🔥🔥  (Read 31275 times)
merryhurtz

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:30:16 AM

Most small investor who couldn't afford your 10000 coins collateral of a masternode will  like your virtual masternode which only requires 100 coins. It's a passive income. But I'm more up to what's gonna be the price of your coin after the ICO. You  have so many good features.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dhelgalpo

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:02:46 AM

I'm expecting alot from your OTC platform cause you said that it will be globally available, if that is so it will be very convenient for me to utilize it, I can easily send funds to my relatives by converting my cryptos and send them the fiat, I just hope that you'll push this project to success.
That is what I like too, since we need a platform that can convert crypto to fiat. Beside the OTC this is five in one project that I can gain good profit. All these five project goes hand in hand.  Very beneficial to its investors. The automatic deposits and withdrawal is also a good feature on their exchange
exosis (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 146

Exosis - One place for all your need

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 06:33:33 AM

I'm expecting alot from your OTC platform cause you said that it will be globally available, if that is so it will be very convenient for me to utilize it, I can easily send funds to my relatives by converting my cryptos and send them the fiat, I just hope that you'll push this project to success.
That is what I like too, since we need a platform that can convert crypto to fiat. Beside the OTC this is five in one project that I can gain good profit. All these five project goes hand in hand.  Very beneficial to its investors. The automatic deposits and withdrawal is also a good feature on their exchange

Compare to localbitcoin ours is Multicrypto support and then lowest fee like 0.1%, while LBC is charging high like 1%

|   exosis.org   |
JOIN NOW
janemibebe

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:38:56 AM

The ICO price for exosis coin remains $5/coin, to be honest i have not seen any coin coming out with such initial higher price.
How will it influence in the market ? Do you think $5 is normal price?
It's  what I think too, besides their multi features they need a good marketing plan to boost their ICO. I'm not really sure if making the premined coins double and the token price lower will be good for their project. And they should increase the allotted coin for the bounty cause it's too small.
Valac

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:42:04 AM

It caught my interest since I have been read that the Exosis features five different platforms in one, and this made the Exosis interesting This is been going to be a good project
RIKITZU

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:56:47 AM

5 in 1 project , great idea, what would be the next of your plan after your mainnet becomes live . Will your Decentralized exchange will open at the same time.
exosis (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 07:57:38 AM
Last edit: October 03, 2018, 08:32:14 AM by exosis

5 in 1 project , great idea, what would be the next of your plan after your mainnet becomes live . Will your Decentralized exchange will open at the same time.

first we launch virtual masternode and exchange FEB 2019 check our roadmap. Virtual masternode you can directly withdraw with btc and other supported crypto

|   exosis.org   |
JOIN NOW
Donitereto

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:47:51 AM

Your ecommerce will not require KYC and will not charge for successive sales, great feature. Hassle free indeed.  And we can use your coin to pay for goods?
exosis (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 08:49:26 AM

Your ecommerce will not require KYC and will not charge for successive sales, great feature. Hassle free indeed.  And we can use your coin to pay for goods?

Yes buyers no need account to purchase, you can pay with exo and other supported crypto. All our platforms support multi crypto.

|   exosis.org   |
JOIN NOW
Estersamoza

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:49:43 AM

Yes buyers no need account to purchase, you can pay with exo and other supported crypto. All our platforms support multi crypto.

How about your delivery service, will you partner with major delivery company or you'll create your own?
exosis (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 10:44:39 AM

How about your delivery service, will you partner with major delivery company or you'll create your own?

There is 2 type of sales
Digital and Physical

For Digital all sales will be delivered instant to users

For Physical goods sale, we will update the delivery using the tracking service of each shipment company. Until delivery the funds will be held in escrow to protect buyers. Also sellers will complete the KYC process before starting sales to protect selling of false products.

|   exosis.org   |
JOIN NOW
kendi4ever

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:58:14 AM

There is 2 type of sales
Digital and Physical

For Physical goods sale, we will update the delivery using the tracking service of each shipment company. Until delivery the funds will be held in escrow to protect buyers. Also sellers will complete the KYC process before starting sales to protect selling of false products.

KYC is just right to be implemented among sellers, all payment transaction will be done on your blockchain through the use of exo or you'll accept other cryptocurrencies?
lobster88

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:13:42 AM

I just notice in the white paper that the allocated budget for promotion is bigger that the development of the project. Why is it?  As a crytp enthusiasts I believed that promotion is a part of development. May we know the difference between promotion and development? Thank you.
Well, I guess you have something to point out here buddy. I am also can't get the gist why the team give so much allocation for the promotion than to their developments. For me, a promotion even how great it is has no value in the end if they will not give priority to the project developments. But well, if this what they think that will make this project into good terms then I am willing to see that comes to this.
exosis (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 12:45:37 PM

Your ecommerce will not require KYC and will not charge for successive sales, great feature. Hassle free indeed.  And we can use your coin to pay for goods?

There is 2 type of sales
Digital and Physical

KYC is just right to be implemented among sellers, all payment transaction will be done on your blockchain through the use of exo or you'll accept other cryptocurrencies?

all our platforms support multi crypto through coin voting feature where the first vote is free and the rest can be increased by paying through exo.
Default all our platforms support exo

|   exosis.org   |
JOIN NOW
fatlever

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:46:11 PM

So basically exosis will be operating a decentralized multi cryptocurrency exchange and multi e-wallets ?
It is so amazing news, a trader wouldn't have to roam over different platforms, all under one platform.
exosis (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 12:48:56 PM

So basically exosis will be operating a decentralized multi cryptocurrency exchange and multi e-wallets ?
It is so amazing news, a trader wouldn't have to roam over different platforms, all under one platform.

yes also you can pay on the go without login no need to fund wallet. we provide both option, because some people doesn't like to hold balance in one site without benefit.

|   exosis.org   |
JOIN NOW
Gabby18

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:02:46 PM

yes also you can pay on the go without login no need to fund wallet. we provide both option, because some people doesn't like to hold balance in one site without benefit.

If i am not misunderstood, exosis exchange will likely process crypto coin swap requests as a guest that requires no login. right ?
It is somewhat going to be like changelly.com where i can create a swap request and no need to hold my coins there howevee exosis is totally different because of full of benefits.
Aximetria

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:07:48 PM

Any discount for ICO stages?
exosis (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 01:34:51 PM

If i am not misunderstood, exosis exchange will likely process crypto coin swap requests as a guest that requires no login. right ?
It is somewhat going to be like changelly.com where i can create a swap request and no need to hold my coins there howevee exosis is totally different because of full of benefits.

no this function is for e-commerce not for exchange. But we will launch trade platform like changelly where you can swap instant without login.

|   exosis.org   |
JOIN NOW
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:16:54 PM

I just notice in the white paper that the allocated budget for promotion is bigger that the development of the project. Why is it?  As a crytp enthusiasts I believed that promotion is a part of development. May we know the difference between promotion and development? Thank you.
Well, I guess you have something to point out here buddy. I am also can't get the gist why the team give so much allocation for the promotion than to their developments. For me, a promotion even how great it is has no value in the end if they will not give priority to the project developments. But well, if this what they think that will make this project into good terms then I am willing to see that comes to this.
They have allocated more for promotion between development activities are similarly getting more prioritized as many investors seek complete analysis of the project and there will be expectations for more new features and advantages with the project.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: