Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 01:36:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][EXO] Exosis.org - Multi-Chain Decentralized Token🔥🔥  (Read 31272 times)
Digitelow

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:51:14 PM

I admire with Exosis for some communication to my query that allows me to understand about the project also it enables new participants to understand more about the project in detail or is there any official social channels that exosis is connected with to shoot our queries and get the right solution.
Exosis have taken he responsibility valuing every participant and there was even more investors who shown interest with the project at the same time they are even with telegram channel where we can chat and actively be a part of discussions that will allow us to gain more knowledge.
As I analyzed this project more further, you went to the best solution you could be to make conquer and strive to the current crypto market status. I will support you here and hopefully the Exosis will make this project bring more opportunities to the community.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:59:28 PM

Exosis developers are more attentive in considering every issue and they kept analyzing by understanding the risk involved during every deploy run and they maintaining a track record along with the timelines and with the right solutions they are bringing a priority fix.
exosis (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

Exosis - One place for all your need

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 12:48:17 AM

Bounty program started kindly check the link

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5044746

|   exosis.org   |
JOIN NOW
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:51:30 AM

Bounty program is now here! This is great! Better to check this out and participates as I am really waiting for this opportunity to come!
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:54:47 AM

Bounty program is now here! This is great! Better to check this out and participates as I am really waiting for this opportunity to come!
They really have there word! What a responsible team that the Exosis have! I hope this bounty program will have a good result in its end. Just like other people here, I will also take part to this and participates as well as give my support to this nice project.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:58:57 AM

Another bounty campaign program! Well, I read the Ann thread and even this project is not so too long here in the crypto currency community they already been shown many good features and characteristics as well as how potentially crypto project they are. I am willing to participate to the campaign. Good luck to the team and to the whole project as well.
exosis (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

Exosis - One place for all your need

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 01:04:41 AM

Another bounty campaign program! Well, I read the Ann thread and even this project is not so too long here in the crypto currency community they already been shown many good features and characteristics as well as how potentially crypto project they are. I am willing to participate to the campaign. Good luck to the team and to the whole project as well.
Thanks for all who support

|   exosis.org   |
JOIN NOW
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:35:51 PM

They really have there word! What a responsible team that the Exosis have! I hope this bounty program will have a good result in its end. Just like other people here, I will also take part to this and participates as well as give my support to this nice project.
They have just proved their accurate responsibility and promise which they have promised and this is even a positive sign for exosis an trending masternode coin in the  crypto economy.
sathvik112

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:34:25 PM

The team behind should have a plan with subsequent upgrades and reporting functionalities constantly and when there is any issue that allows the managers do understand it and immediatly allows them to loop a developets involved for the fix.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:39:17 PM

How can i get the exosis new updates and more information do we have any official social channel that they have connected for better communication and strong connectivity that i can also do join to be a part of discussions and be an active member.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:49:44 PM

Exosis gained a green flag with the successful launch of the bounty program where they given a opportunity for many supporters to successfully choose their interest with the campaign in due adherence floowing the instructions and completing the small task in a way sharing and spreading about the project in various platforms.
Jesusghergo

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:07:55 PM

Their own E-wallet brings more connectivity however developers are taking up all the challenges of the competitors with out giving up and they are identifying all the safety and security key empowerments that enables a risk free activity for the benefit of every participant.
Jesusghergo

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:48:52 PM

Exosis management have mentioned about the bounty program and they have successfully launches as we noticed they have even allocated the funds and now it is time they even focus on the referral programs of the project that will allow even the existing users to refer and it leads to gain more new users.
I have even addressed my friends about exosis project already and white papers of the project made us understand project consistency in reaching the goals, exploring new functionalities and bringing a new change during every migration.
sathvik112

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:53:55 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2018, 12:07:55 AM by sathvik112

Exosis management have mentioned about the bounty program and they have successfully launches as we noticed they have even allocated the funds and now it is time they even focus on the referral programs of the project that will allow even the existing users to refer and it leads to gain more new users.
I have even addressed my friends about exosis project already and white papers of the project made us understand project consistency in reaching the goals, exploring new functionalities and bringing a new change during every migration.
Now we even have a referral program which they have published and with this progress you will also get more benefitted as per the project plan so have an exposure as a crowd connectivity with various groups and platforms now.
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:56:38 PM

Then you seems to be in the flow with the project as an active member by actively sharing about the project and referring your friends Exosis have even allocatec various funds for the welfare of the project, let us seek how opportunities of the project rings the bell.
Janeterrekg

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:58:42 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2018, 12:48:22 PM by Janeterrekg

Then you seems to be in the flow with the project as an active member by actively sharing about the project and referring your friends Exosis have even allocatec various funds for the welfare of the project, let us seek how opportunities of the project rings the bell.
When we gain more traffic with the genuine participants who abide the knowledge with understanding every aspiration of Exosis their successful investments reverts them a better benefits as they already posses the scope of trust through learning.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:28:41 AM

I am following this project and for my observation from a few days before, it is very progressive and not only that because the project team behind this project is also keep on being so responsible and aggressive to reach what it needs to attain for the better for the crypto community and its people as well as a future crypto project that will become more popular.
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:40:08 AM

Even how the crypto currency community and the crypto market is in its current stated where it goes not to well, there are still so many good opportunities that coming out, all because of the perseverance and effort of the crypto people and faith to the crypto currencies. And also, kind of project, the Exosis has come out in here which has a great potential that could bring more opportunities to us.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:47:23 AM

I am also willing to take part to this project and jus like other people here, I can see a lot of potential to this project, but of course it is all thanks to the team working behind for this project to reach in this current state even how new and just starting its way here in the crypto world where the time is in a worse case because of the current crypto market. But, despite all of this, I do hope for more upcoming announcements from the team.
Janeterrekg

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:51:42 PM

Even how the crypto currency community and the crypto market is in its current stated where it goes not to well, there are still so many good opportunities that coming out, all because of the perseverance and effort of the crypto people and faith to the crypto currencies. And also, kind of project, the Exosis has come out in here which has a great potential that could bring more opportunities to us.
Exosis have already having their own agile innovation labs where many experienced professionals are actively figuring out the better upgrades with successful deployment functionalities at the same time they are even reaping greater exposure with a strong connectivity globally.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: