Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:23:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][EXO] Exosis.org - Multi-Chain Decentralized Token🔥🔥  (Read 31273 times)
exosis (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

Exosis - One place for all your need

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 01:33:34 PM

For all our vistors and supporters. We launched a bounty program on OCT 5th . Please check the bonty program by visiting our bounty thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5044746.msg46557374#msg46557374

|   exosis.org   |
JOIN NOW
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:49:30 PM

For all our vistors and supporters. We launched a bounty program on OCT 5th . Please check the bonty program by visiting our bounty thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5044746.msg46557374#msg46557374
I have observed the bounty published successfully however i had a doubt what is reward a day which is set as 0.5, 0.4, 0.3, 0.2, 0.1 is those rewards are the payments in terms of USD, ETH or BTC exactly am not able to understand.
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:01:40 PM

They have allocated 20% funds for the project developments where the agile progress with the experienced professionals are leading a great delivery with the project constantly with multi utility portfolio.
sathvik112

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:09:04 PM

They have allocated 20% funds for the project developments where the agile progress with the experienced professionals are leading a great delivery with the project constantly with multi utility portfolio.
Not only the initial foundation which developers have taken great establishment but this consistency and enhancement with the project new improvements engaging various teams their tribute to launch new visions is a great exposure.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:19:59 PM

We also can do observe users can replace the URL with our referral link and gain additional commissions as they have initially promised in the project whitepapers, this provides me a chance to share with all my friends.
exosis (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 03:32:43 PM

Important warning update to exosis community

Just we get info that someone created exosis asset in waves platform and it was traded with all exchange pair in waves dex.

It is not real exosis coin someone trying to scam people please be aware of it and warn your know people to stay away from it

|   exosis.org   |
JOIN NOW
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:45:55 PM

Just we get info that someone created exosis asset in waves platform and it was traded with all exchange pair in waves dex.

It is not real exosis coin someone trying to scam people please be aware of it and warn your know people to stay away from it
Thanks for notifying us and the care, it makes us understand to know about the issue in detail required to understand and be aware of such scammers and we are safe now with this information.
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:48:50 PM

We are continuously seeking such updates from exosis as i have also got this information from my friend as we kept following the project keenly we understand how scammers are cheating with their fradualent activities.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:52:40 PM

We are continuously seeking such updates from exosis as i have also got this information from my friend as we kept following the project keenly we understand how scammers are cheating with their fradualent activities.
If we are not aware with this would have lost our hope, thanks for keeping us posted as it builds our trust with the community stronger and we can lead with exosis safely now as the incident with accuracy set free.
sathvik112

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:58:30 PM

Do alarm us with such deserving updates that not let our hope with exosis fade away and we was much worried initially to know the scam was with exosis coin but now it is crystal clear nothing was done with exosis.
Jesusghergo

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:34:03 PM

A legit info that made broke every negative opinion on exosis as the scammers intensions do not touch the project due to highly professional experts strong invensions added every one are now benefitted with safety.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:15:46 AM

Because of the warning that the Exosis announced have made cleared all the negatives opinions in people. But well, the team should keep spreading this to reach more people mot especially those that became a victim of this matter. I am glad that the team cleared all this for the benefits of all and to the whole project as well. Keep up growing Exosis and make your progressive actions continuously.
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:20:27 AM

Thank you Exosis team to this warning, and to care all of us in here. A good profile to be in the crypto market is very necessary to keep and gain the trust and support of the crypto people as well as the crowd that is looking for more productive, progressive and potential crypto project that will bring a huge impact to all of us that will benefits the people and the community. I hope that the Exosis will keep on taking good care of us.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:28:27 AM

Thanks for notifying us and the care, it makes us understand to know about the issue in detail required to understand and be aware of such scammers and we are safe now with this information.
Because of this action taken by the team members of the project, more people will come and give trust to the Exosis. It truly shows that they really care to their people and not only to their own benefits. I am glad that we have this kind of project here in the crypto currency community.
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:15:54 AM

Because of this action taken by the team members of the project, more people will come and give trust to the Exosis. It truly shows that they really care to their people and not only to their own benefits. I am glad that we have this kind of project here in the crypto currency community.
Exosis softcap is only 1M exo, and hardcap is 2M ico,
and the total supply is only 21 million, it looks like it will be investors are interested in and join exosis.
exosis (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 06:50:48 AM

Exosis staff will never do any private sales or trade. Kindly be aware of scammers don't fall for it.

|   exosis.org   |
JOIN NOW
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:22:27 AM

Exosis staff will never do any private sales or trade. Kindly be aware of scammers don't fall for it.
Noted to me. But well, thank you so much for this further warning and caring so much to us. You can count me to keep following this project. But not only that, I have high expectations to the Exosis. Keep up progressing and striving to bring the best our of this project and hopefully you reach your success and to have a good crypto future.
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:28:15 AM

Interesting project, five different platforms in one space is very good idea, and if it will work it will cover several areas, that will rise the chance for success. I would like to see the project to be listed at www.icoguide.com I trust their rates and would like to hear their review on this project.

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:54:32 PM

Interesting project, five different platforms in one space is very good idea, and if it will work it will cover several areas, that will rise the chance for success. I would like to see the project to be listed at www.icoguide.com I trust their rates and would like to hear their review on this project.
That is true buddy. That is one thing why this Exosis project caught my attention. Because of the characteristics that it has five platforms in just a single place wherein users of this can all use and maximize the use of Exosis project to the extent of its capabilities. I lile this project to remain and reach further its success.
fatlever

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:08:31 PM

Promising project such as Exosis have always chances being attacked by scammers.
These people who have tried to scam exosis may also have tried to do something bad over othed places but we should always be updated though official channels.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: