Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:36:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][EXO] Exosis.org - Multi-Chain Decentralized Token🔥🔥  (Read 31272 times)
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:33:41 PM

They are even seeking constant updates from the advisers of the project that is letting them take the right decisions for the constant success and the operations are absolutely accurate with no delay.
That should be the ultimate because all the developers are taking more ownership in facing the challenges of the competitors and they are gaining more goodwill of the project positive performance and the progress.
It is even their responsibility to share the updates of the project and all the active announcements allows us to understand more about the project standards how developers are gaetting involved in achieving and reaching their goals.
They are holding such responsibility and even actively taking all the ownership in immediately responding and answering for all the queries along with the discussions many investors are even coming out with positive response and the connectivity.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:42:01 PM

well this project needs more push and clarity so some of us can understand the key impotant thing about the measures put in place to control inflation
Every individual cannot take a ownership for which the management have already taken the initiative in publishing the project whitepapers and the road map, it is better to refer those official documents to gain the complete knowledge and understanding.
Does that mean project is lacking or the developers are imbalanced? What does it mean by more push which not allow me understand exactly with the expectation or the request.
Such inflations will be automatically taken care by the experts who are officially appointed more over they are experienced with similar paltforms and also maintaining various backup plans with no give up in any aspiration.
exosis (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

Exosis - One place for all your need

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 04:39:36 AM

To get the mainnet live we completed the explorer which is test chain details, Fromt OCT 20th it will start from block zero.

We are working on the virtual masternode as we mentioned on the roadmap getting ready for the first release of our platform.

If people interested to see our explorer can reply here

|   exosis.org   |
JOIN NOW
ifyousmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:42:45 AM

They are even seeking constant updates from the advisers of the project that is letting them take the right decisions for the constant success and the operations are absolutely accurate with no delay.
That should be the ultimate because all the developers are taking more ownership in facing the challenges of the competitors and they are gaining more goodwill of the project positive performance and the progress.
It is even their responsibility to share the updates of the project and all the active announcements allows us to understand more about the project standards how developers are gaetting involved in achieving and reaching their goals.
agree, it is their responsibility to share the updates and any news of the project
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:42:07 AM

To get the mainnet live we completed the explorer which is test chain details, Fromt OCT 20th it will start from block zero.

We are working on the virtual masternode as we mentioned on the roadmap getting ready for the first release of our platform.

If people interested to see our explorer can reply here
Interesting updates to see here. Well I wan to see the Exosis explorer and looking forward for more upconing updates and progressive announcements just like this.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:24:09 AM

agree, it is their responsibility to share the updates and any news of the project

Yes of course it is the responsibility of the project team to have bring their people in their community a continuous updates and announcements as well as news that would inform the crypto people regarding this project. Hopefully the team will keep on doing this action.
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:30:08 AM

Yes of course it is the responsibility of the project team to have bring their people in their community a continuous updates and announcements as well as news that would inform the crypto people regarding this project. Hopefully the team will keep on doing this action.
Definitely true buddy. And we all thankful that the Exosis project team is very active giving us all the necessary and informative updates regarding the project. Keep up on progressing and we will continuously follows this thread.
exosis (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 07:37:13 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2018, 09:42:46 AM by exosis

https://explorer.exosis.org

information shown here is test chain

Any suggestion on improvements are welcome

Our PR published on news website
https://news.bitcoin.com/pr-exosis-launches-ico-to-create-a-multi-utility-platform/

|   exosis.org   |
JOIN NOW
koralan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:44:27 AM

this is really intereting project and for me to have everything in one place,it make life a lot  easier..this is something worth my time and energy
I agree! With the aim of becoming a coin providing a multi-purpose platform for users, Exosis has received public attention. Exosis's advances prove that Exosis is on the right track and that it can meet everyone's needs. As far as I'm concerned, for Exosis to become robust and evolving, the community wants the project to share about solutions to make it more user-friendly.
lobster88

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:38:41 AM

https://explorer.exosis.org

information shown here is test chain

Any suggestion on improvements are welcome

Our PR published on news website
https://news.bitcoin.com/pr-exosis-launches-ico-to-create-a-multi-utility-platform/
I have already been visited the explorer exosis org and I sa the test chain there. I hope for the continuous updates of this team. They are very active. Keep it up and good luck.
Mikwik

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:01:01 AM

this is really intereting project and for me to have everything in one place,it make life a lot  easier..this is something worth my time and energy
I agree! With the aim of becoming a coin providing a multi-purpose platform for users, Exosis has received public attention. Exosis's advances prove that Exosis is on the right track and that it can meet everyone's needs. As far as I'm concerned, for Exosis to become robust and evolving, the community wants the project to share about solutions to make it more user-friendly.

Because of the great capability of the project Exosis it really sure that people may drawn into this project. A good platform it have has a long way to go reaching far more achievements ahead, so keep it up being so active in the crypto community.
hatsuneczelmiku

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:06:29 AM

Because of the great capability of the project Exosis it really sure that people may drawn into this project. A good platform it have has a long way to go reaching far more achievements ahead, so keep it up being so active in the crypto community.
If the project team will keep up this progressive actions then that would be better because truly, more people will get attached to this and encourage to engage to this project. I hope this project will reach its goals using its great platform and team full of experience minds.
Nick808

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:19:56 PM

main question now is the question of profit and value for investors. many dont understand this, but this is what drives the market. and if developers can create something that will bring them profit, success will definitely be good. development itself is a secondary step.
Mikwik

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:22:46 PM

main question now is the question of profit and value for investors. many dont understand this, but this is what drives the market. and if developers can create something that will bring them profit, success will definitely be good. development itself is a secondary step.
That is true. If the team will keep on its momentum as having a progressive actions like this, then the continuous growth of the Exosis community will takes place too as well as its good developments.
exosis (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 07:10:29 PM

⭐️Get Rewards by running masternode. Yearly good returns.
⭐️Block reward 95% to masternode and 5% to GPU mining.
⭐️Minimum 100 Coins to run node in virtual masternode.
⭐️Referral commission 10% and Top 10 referrals get additional commission.
⭐️The 4 business model Virtual Masternode, Exchange, e-commerce, OTC will boost the coin price.
⭐️Limited supply and demand.
⭐️High security A+ https://observatory.mozilla.org/analyze/exosis.org
For more details visit https://www.exosis.org/

|   exosis.org   |
JOIN NOW
hatsuneczelmiku

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:39:06 PM

⭐️Get Rewards by running masternode. Yearly good returns.
⭐️Block reward 95% to masternode and 5% to GPU mining.
⭐️Minimum 100 Coins to run node in virtual masternode.
⭐️Referral commission 10% and Top 10 referrals get additional commission.
⭐️The 4 business model Virtual Masternode, Exchange, e-commerce, OTC will boost the coin price.
⭐️Limited supply and demand.
⭐️High security A+ https://observatory.mozilla.org/analyze/exosis.org
For more details visit https://www.exosis.org/
A very active project with always give us all the necessary infomation needed. Well, keep it up and more and more people will sooner or later reach this good project and notice its goodness beyond.
Mikwik

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:46:17 PM

The team never miss you visit this Ann thread of them as they keep on giving announcements, news and updates which people turn to know more about the Exosis project. I hope they will keep up this momentum as well as their pace to the crypto currency community.
lobster88

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:49:40 PM

That is true. If the team will keep on its momentum as having a progressive actions like this, then the continuous growth of the Exosis community will takes place too as well as its good developments.
That is true especially that the Exosis has a decentralized exchange, a decentralized e-commerce site, an OTC platform, a Virtual Masternode, and a multiplatform e-wallet. These five different business models all rely on the Exosis coin. This gives Exosis coin utility, unlike most other cryptocurrency platforms. That is wjy I am really into this project that really has so many good features unto it.
exosis (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 02:37:37 PM

got review from Vietnam

https://vnbit.net/ico-review-exosis/

and

https://cryptodoyen.com/ico/a-better-insight-of-exosis.php

|   exosis.org   |
JOIN NOW
ivanovmoscow

Activity: 798
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:30:31 PM

I will say my thoughts not every project can have all the options in one(p2p, echange etc)
As for me, it is for such projects the future. If it's not a secret, how many people use the project's exchanger per day?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: