Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 08:54:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][EXO] Exosis.org - Multi-Chain Decentralized Token🔥🔥  (Read 31242 times)
iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 01:24:41 PM

Excellent business model and project implementation. It features five different platforms in one. This gives Exosis coin utility, unlike most other cryptocurrency platforms.
You right and a coin having utility will help increase the value of the coin.
The project has the profile of a successful project. Its usefulness makes its currency rise in value over time. It is the kind of currency that is good to keep as long as possible.

But it must have a long journey to make the currency good in the future because it must have an active team to make new changes to improve the results of the work.

Like you said, it's a long journey. The team must be motivated and consistently assiduous. Many projects started well and the idea was great but the teams abandoned the fight.

Almost all projects experience a long journey nowadays because all feel the impact of the decline in Bitcoin that is happening at this time so it's better to make a project that takes a long time to produce something profitable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DENDOGODNED

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 03:07:24 PM

ok il try asking this dumb question 1 more time. if i mine exosis will it get erased after the ico deadline or is the mining currently going on rightnow some type of testnet??
CryptoProcent

Activity: 291
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:31:52 PM

Excellent business model and project implementation. It features five different platforms in one. This gives Exosis coin utility, unlike most other cryptocurrency platforms.
The project has the profile of a successful project. Its usefulness makes its currency rise in value over time. It is the kind of currency that is good to keep as long as possible.

But it must have a long journey to make the currency good in the future because it must have an active team to make new changes to improve the results of the work.

Like you said, it's a long journey. The team must be motivated and consistently assiduous. Many projects started well and the idea was great but the teams abandoned the fight.

Almost all projects experience a long journey nowadays because all feel the impact of the decline in Bitcoin that is happening at this time so it's better to make a project that takes a long time to produce something profitable.

Many projects have failed because of the bitcoin fall. Projects that are time-consuming and not bitcoin-dependent are likely to succeed. The world will change a lot with blockchain technology so we can still find useful projects.
CryptoProcent

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:38:46 PM

Well, I guess the project is doing great! What I can see this Exosis project still lack is there involvement to social media sites. The team behind this should make some social media sites and add to their important links section, such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Discord, or even Youtube and any other.

We are doing Press release soon and do more YouTube review and social promote.

Bitcointalk Bounty will start soon like 5th OCT, we the first one who going to do auto bounty based on their daily post without human verify all auto

It is too good to have social media bounty for a project to gain more exposure in crypto  market. I wonder how could a bot auto verify member posts without human interaction ?

I think each team thinks about their different marketing strategy and depending on the market segment they are targeting. I am in the same opinion with those who say that social networks can be of real help. Anyway, a lot of success.
iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 02:49:15 PM

Many projects have failed because of the bitcoin fall. Projects that are time-consuming and not bitcoin-dependent are likely to succeed. The world will change a lot with blockchain technology so we can still find useful projects.

I didn't find any type of coin that does not depend on the value of Bitcoin. can you explain it? almost all types of coins are guided by the prices of Bitcoin and Ethereum. I think so.

CryptoProcent

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:36:44 PM

I didn't find any type of coin that does not depend on the value of Bitcoin. can you explain it? almost all types of coins are guided by the prices of Bitcoin and Ethereum. I think so.

The truth is that at this moment the price of all coins depends on bitcoin. Even ethereum that I see in the future independently. As I understand the world crypto I believe that in the future bitcoin addiction will decrease.
exosis (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 146

Exosis - One place for all your need

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 05:10:03 AM

For all bounty participants reward is credited in your balance. If anyone got missed or any other issue kindly contact us.

|   exosis.org   |
JOIN NOW
exosis (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 04:12:12 AM

Official Exchange listing Partnership with Bitker ANN

https://medium.com/@bitker/exosis-exo-will-be-listed-on-bitker-23825eda3b2a

Exchange competition

https://medium.com/@bitker/exo-trading-competition-for-everyone-97e7a00edd28

|   exosis.org   |
JOIN NOW
exosis (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 02:01:58 PM

We are happy to announce that our First Platform Virtual Masternode is live.
All the users who participated in ICO can login with same credentials and access your balance which is purchased in ICO if any issue kindly contact us.
https://www.exosis.live/

|   exosis.org   |
JOIN NOW
CryptoProcent

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:16:05 PM

Today is the end of the ICO. What can you tell us about how it went on and about the stage of raising funds. Soft cap has been touched? Anyway good luck!
exosis (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 11:15:17 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2018, 12:46:01 AM by exosis

Today is the end of the ICO. What can you tell us about how it went on and about the stage of raising funds. Soft cap has been touched? Anyway good luck!

Yes completed and going live in top 10 Volume exchange today, also there is trading competition and reward for TOP 10 Winners check below links

Exchange competition

|   exosis.org   |
JOIN NOW
DENDOGODNED

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 05:15:14 AM

can some one please post some add nodes my wallet is stuck Sad
says 1 active connection then 0 connection then is stuck at 15 hours behind
DENDOGODNED

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 07:03:37 AM

Ok I found out that i needed to download the newer wallet with bug fix so it worked but now when i sent 20 exo to the online wallet againstuck at another wall.

Date: 2018-11-19 20:54
To: Ec6ExxCU7vG6tn4PNxPMcZJqZQhGt4JJAq
Debit: -20.00000000 EXO
Transaction fee: -0.00114009 EXO
Net amount: -20.00114009 EXO
Transaction ID: 7c09e2309a89cb3b4fbb30a960aa51a1b7b62f91cfe56ac0cd9bd041c108df0a
Transaction total size: 5241 bytes
Output index: 1

i sent that to the https://www.exosis.live/finance/wallet mine of course but nothing shows and now my coins are in limbo i suppose.

I guess il keep mining while I wait
DENDOGODNED

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 07:22:45 AM

Uh my bad im such a noob . Because it was 20 exo the transaction size was fairly large so it lagged.
exosis (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 08:32:59 AM

Uh my bad im such a noob . Because it was 20 exo the transaction size was fairly large so it lagged.

IF you have sync issue kindly update new wallet and resync the wallet please

|   exosis.org   |
JOIN NOW
CryptoProcent

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:22:34 PM

Yes completed and going live in top 10 Volume exchange today, also there is trading competition and reward for TOP 10 Winners check below links

Exchange competition

Thanks for the answer and for the information. I'm glad for the exosis progress. The contest looks great ... I mean the reward. Worth fighting!
bitpotter

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:27:45 PM

Well, I guess the project is doing great! What I can see this Exosis project still lack is there involvement to social media sites. The team behind this should make some social media sites and add to their important links section, such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Discord, or even Youtube and any other.

Bitcointalk Bounty will start soon like 5th OCT, we the first one who going to do auto bounty based on their daily post without human verify all auto

It is too good to have social media bounty for a project to gain more exposure in crypto  market. I wonder how could a bot auto verify member posts without human interaction ?

I think each team thinks about their different marketing strategy and depending on the market segment they are targeting. I am in the same opinion with those who say that social networks can be of real help. Anyway, a lot of success.

Yes, if you look at it in terms of popularity, of course social networking is very influential for now and at any time, because it can also get followers or even provide information about the project.
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 08:41:01 PM

Hi,

We've added EXO to the miners multipool: www.zpool.ca

Cheers

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
exosis (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 03:52:05 AM

Hi,

We've added EXO to the miners multipool: www.zpool.ca

Cheers

Thanks for your support we will update in our website

|   exosis.org   |
JOIN NOW
CryptoProcent

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:38:54 AM

Yes, if you look at it in terms of popularity, of course social networking is very influential for now and at any time, because it can also get followers or even provide information about the project.

Now and especially in the future people do not have time to lose. They are looking for information as easy to access and as condensed as possible. Whoever wants to deepen a subject can also enter the sites.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: