Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:32:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Constantinople Hard Fork Members of ethereum's open-source development  (Read 156 times)
akanghaji (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 07:19:25 AM

I want to ask the masters
I get gmail which is in it

Ethereum Constantinople Hard Fork
Members of ethereum's open-source development team have reached agreement on an activation time for Constantinople Hard Fork, a proposed code change with additional features designed to give users the option to get a new Ethereum Constantinople Coin (ECC) based on Ethereum Blockchain.

Speaking at a bi-weekly core developer meeting Friday, the developers assembled agreed on block 7,080,000 (between January 14 and 18) on the ethereum blockchain as an activation point at which users would be able to get a new ECC coin.

To get new ECC coin, users need to fill out a form and wait for Hard Fork to be activated.

Fill out the form

Best Regards,
Ethereum Foundation team.

do I have to fill out this form or just leave it
I need an explanation?
thank you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4298
Merit: 3209

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 07:43:42 AM

It's probably a scam. There is no Ethereum Constantinople Coin from the Ethereum Foundation.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
akanghaji (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 08:09:49 AM

It's probably a scam. There is no Ethereum Constantinople Coin from the Ethereum Foundation.

and the contents of the form must be educated on the wallet and fill in the private key
and I filled it in, would my wallet be in trouble or not?
thank you
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 08:30:02 AM

It is not probably, it is definitely scam. There will be no coin after Constantinapole fork. It is an update on ETH network not a split fork.
akanghaji (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 08:36:32 AM

It is not probably, it is definitely scam. There will be no coin after Constantinapole fork. It is an update on ETH network not a split fork.

Thank you for the info
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4298
Merit: 3209

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 06:32:12 PM

and the contents of the form must be educated on the wallet and fill in the private key
thank you

Never give a private key to anyone. With the private key, they can take any coins from your wallet now and forever. If you gave anyone the private key, you must immediately:

• 1. Create a brand new wallet from scratch.
  • 2. Move all of your coins (if you have any left) to the new wallet.
  • 3. Destroy the old wallet to ensure that you never use it again.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
akitha

Activity: 742
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 06:39:58 PM

if you have check the form you shouldn't post any thread regarding this one.. because no hardfork will do like what are you saying in this thread.. better be careful..

bittraffic

Activity: 2926
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 06:41:31 PM

thank you

Never give a private key to anyone. With the private key, they can take any coins from your wallet now and forever. If you gave anyone the private key, you must immediately:

If he did fill it today, few moments during that time the person behind that email probably had took all his tokens the first chance he got probably  minutes after it.

@OP let us know if your tokens are  alright. If  not then probably  you are not the only  who did it. People who wants to receive ECC will definitely try to fill the form.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

AgentZero23

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 07:46:38 PM

Don't fill the form and delete the email and I'm sure it is a scam. The constantinople is only an update and will never create another coin as what happened for Bitcoin Cash. Those scammers are trying to get some information from you like private key and they will steal your coins and tokens in your wallet.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 07:47:01 PM

Definitely seems like a phishing attempt so be alert and do not share your data or fill any forms the best way is to ignore and avoid such messages and never click any links that come with such messages.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 11:05:10 PM

Definitely seems like a phishing attempt so be alert and do not share your data or fill any forms the best way is to ignore and avoid such messages and never click any links that come with such messages.
It looks like true but i have ever seen someone has created an ECC token thread in the announcement. Maybe he was doing it to take the advantages through selling the name of ethereum hardfork.  Cheesy
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 04:49:03 PM

I want to ask the masters
I get gmail which is in it

Ethereum Constantinople Hard Fork
Members of ethereum's open-source development team have reached agreement on an activation time for Constantinople Hard Fork, a proposed code change with additional features designed to give users the option to get a new Ethereum Constantinople Coin (ECC) based on Ethereum Blockchain.

Speaking at a bi-weekly core developer meeting Friday, the developers assembled agreed on block 7,080,000 (between January 14 and 18) on the ethereum blockchain as an activation point at which users would be able to get a new ECC coin.

To get new ECC coin, users need to fill out a form and wait for Hard Fork to be activated.

Fill out the form

Best Regards,
Ethereum Foundation team.

do I have to fill out this form or just leave it
I need an explanation?
thank you
What are the crooks still inventive. They skillfully used valid information about the upcoming improvement of ethereum and fiction with a new coin. Reading this, I even began to doubt myself, but did I know everything, although until that time I had read on the forum many times that there would be only five improvements of the current ethereum coin. However, when in the next message I read that they offered to indicate my secret key, everything became clear. Any situation in which they are asked to indicate their secret key is uniquely a scam.
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 04:57:22 PM

Any website or anyone that asking for your private key is a scam.
Never give away your private key... ever.

akanghaji (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:11:30 AM

thank you

If he did fill it today, few moments during that time the person behind that email probably had took all his tokens the first chance he got probably  minutes after it.

@OP let us know if your tokens are  alright. If  not then probably  you are not the only  who did it. People who wants to receive ECC will definitely try to fill the form.

thank
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: